United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 21-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
They hit 380/1 on betfair
ffs

TheKitchenSink

Midfield bossed by Danny Drinkwater cheeky bid?

denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
is anyone else seeing this shit he's coming out with and thinking,

"you £#%&!ing dipstick"

or is it just me?
5 shots on target...5 goals ......YOU tell ME what im missing ??

irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
A team containing Rooney, Di Maria, Mata, Van Persie, Blind, Falcao... losing 5-3 to £#%&!ing Leicester. What the £#%&!.
But with frank spencer, a couple of keystone cops, and a chuckle brother at the back we're a bit hamstrung.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
Watching the game in a bar in Kefalonia with a few United fans and a bertie mong cheering the Leicester goals is doing my £#%&!ing head in.
Glass him. Greek nick ain't so bad.

Unread 21-09-2014, 03:23 PM
red in cumbria

Completely stunned, tbh.

Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
What gets me is we were 2-0 up and looked in £#%&!ing great form.

I've seen some of our horror shows and you knew it was going to be a bad day.

But this? After the first 20+ mins?

What the hell has happened?
Lack of mental toughness. Every team has bad decisions against them, but a stronger team with some %@#$&!s would have knuckled down and scrapped it out instead of shitting their collective pants and giving up

magic_cantona

Defending has been an absolute joke but Clattenburg has been worse. Totally turned the game with a disgusting decision.

De Laet should have gone after his foul on Di Maria when on a yellow. Absolute piss take.

Rvp has beem woeful too.

Leicester ffs.

Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
De Laet should have been sent off.

The foul was on Rafael, not against him.

These two small things change the entire game.
When you're two goals up, conceding a penalty, even a joke one like that, shouldn't change anything. Unless you're Spurs at OT in 2009, of course, in which case the entire country will agree it changed the entire game.

Aman27deep

This result means, Shaw HAS to start next week.

elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
You're mental. and you know it.

Fat Al

£#%&! this.

I'm off to watch the F1 that I recorded earlier (NO spoilers please).

I hope Hamilton runs Rosberg off the track, drags the @#%&! out of his car & American History X's the @#%&! on the nearest kerb.

Unread 21-09-2014, 03:24 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:

He's a top keeper, he is not in form at the moment IMHO. Poor defence isn't helping.

£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

defence was a shambles but if that @#%&! Clattenburg had even done a fraction of his job we would have won easily

the first penalty was never a pen it was a foul on Rafael and the second was a foul on Blackett although he was shite it should have also been a red card for de laet

5 pens against United in his last two games yeah OK then

red in cumbria

At least we can now see how utterly shite QPR are.

Cream

This should show lvg the true nature of the premier league. Non league cloggers allowed to kick £#%&! out of teams by amateur referees.

A joke.

innit

Robbed by the £#%&!ing ref

Unread 21-09-2014, 03:25 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

and Evans should just £#%&!ing retire the in juries with him are a £#%&!ing joke

Sparky***

Quote:
When that lad went through for the 5th, you knew it was in. De Gea was rooted to the spot and basically let him pick his spot.

But the whole team had lost the plot by that point.

It's a learning curve for these new boys and our manager that in the Premier League all you need is shit ref and the other team will just kick you to bits.

We lost our composure dreadfully after the pen. But i'm not surprised, just look at our centre backs ffs. People seem to keep forgetting just how inexperienced Blackett is.

vangaalsbigballs

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Ref completely decided that game.

Maybe too many new players to win the league this year(complete disorientation when the ref £#%&!ed us over) but we will get top 4 no question. Way too much quality going forward.

We had a useless rooney, and two unfit strikers and should still have scored 5 or 6. Still a work in progress but not really concerned. Youd only be concerned about today if the league title is your target.
we are going to be so far off the top 4 before January, it will be a big problem. Till january we have to use the same shit @#%&!s in defence. a chelsea or city will absolutely murder us.

denis lawless

Quote:
You're mental. and you know it.
so youre happy with that sort of performance then

and im the mental one :shakehead: