United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-04-2016, 10:37 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
ok naff, is that naff as in kicker boots and ben sherman?
naff is polari, apparently. i found this out a while ago.

Unread 04-04-2016, 10:47 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
Itīs you and Throb that are mildly odd.
You two carry on - donīt change, because I donīt intend to.
Happy days.
How is it that we're odd?

How is it anything other than completely normal to observe that you were listing teams and your opinion of their prospects, but for one or them, you gave your opinion of the bookies opinion.

And then you say that you 'won't change'..

Was there a demand that you change? Was there anything even insulting in there? ..... the initial point is strange and so now is your response.

Unread 04-04-2016, 11:03 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Which will Ģ#%&! them up as well. Hearing they may play the games as wembley too.

They won't be putting out 2nd string sides in that competition i can assure you.
That didn't work out amazingly well for their best pals in N London as I recall........

Unread 04-04-2016, 11:05 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
If the heavy backing punters are thinking like you then it will be their investments on other īlikelyīteams that will change the odds.
There, I think we got there.
ok bloo, if you say so.

Unread 04-04-2016, 11:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
That didn't work out amazingly well for their best pals in N London as I recall........
Still interested to hear where they're going to play their home games in the 2017/18 season

Unread 04-04-2016, 11:39 PM
utd99

Quote:
City will start the season as favs because of Pep. Did I really need to state that? Well obviously.
Edit: To educate you. It isnīt the bookiesī opinion what determines the market(s). Itīs where the money goes that sets the prices.
There yea go ...
Except a market has to be made before a bet can be placed, so while the odds will inevitably be adjusted to reflect the flow of betting the bookies absolutely do determine the initial market.

Edit: should'a read through, soz.

Unread 04-04-2016, 11:48 PM
monreborn

I am a united fan living in leicester and its incredible what they are doing - best of luck to them! grinding out those 1-0s like we used to under fergie

Unread 05-04-2016, 12:22 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by monreborn
I am a united fan living in leicester and its incredible what they are doing - best of luck to them! grinding out those 1-0s like we used to under fergie
Exotic. Nice to hear how things are going from the inside.

Unread 05-04-2016, 06:20 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Classic borners.

Unread 05-04-2016, 10:36 AM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
How is it that we're odd?

How is it anything other than completely normal to observe that you were listing teams and your opinion of their prospects, but for one or them, you gave your opinion of the bookies opinion.

And then you say that you 'won't change'..

Was there a demand that you change? Was there anything even insulting in there? ..... the initial point is strange and so now is your response.
Have you got nothing better to be do with your free time?
Kin ell fella.

Unread 05-04-2016, 10:45 AM
monreborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Exotic. Nice to hear how things are going from the inside.
It's actually just incredible - I've only been in the city in the last 3 years but it's riding a real wave from finding the king in a car park and to this. New buildings popping up everywhere and it's not felt the recession either with the economy growing.

I hope they can continue to grow - and we're competing with them next year for the title. Still can't stand vardy though!

Unread 05-04-2016, 10:54 AM
no fun

Quote:
It's actually just incredible - I've only been in the city in the last 3 years but it's riding a real wave from finding the king in a car park and to this. New buildings popping up everywhere and it's not felt the recession either with the economy growing.

I hope they can continue to grow - and we're competing with them next year for the title. Still can't stand vardy though!
hi monreborn, welcome to the forum

just wondering if you have what it takes to survive on this forum, they can be a pretty vicious lot, so answer me this

if you lived in a block of flats with lifts, what animal would you keep in the lift ?

Unread 05-04-2016, 11:44 AM
jaffo

To be fair neither Manchester or London have found any kings in car parks recently. Looks like we all need to up our game if we we want to compete with Leicester

Unread 05-04-2016, 11:46 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
it's riding a real wave from finding the king in a car park

Brilliant

Unread 05-04-2016, 08:53 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

I despise Leicester as a city, a football team, its players and inhabitants. I hope they get relegated as soon as humanly possible

Unread 05-04-2016, 09:17 PM
mr.sitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
To be fair neither Manchester or London have found any kings in car parks recently. Looks like we all need to up our game if we we want to compete with Leicester
Well up here in Newcastle they thought they'd found an alien in a car park but it turned out to be a spaceman

Unread 05-04-2016, 09:34 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
something about canal street...

Unread 05-04-2016, 10:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
I despise Leicester as a city, a football team, its players and inhabitants. I hope they get relegated as soon as humanly possible
Why? If you don't mind me asking......

Unread 05-04-2016, 10:50 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Why? If you don't mind me asking......
Full of Asians
Closed Thread