United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-07-2013, 12:13 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDean
lads, you don't even need a replacement for Evra.

Kevin Mirallas just had a webchat were he answered questions which got asked and he said this.

Ok, two final questions! My best moment was completing my move to Everton. The hardest player I've faced? Patrice Evra.
Oh then we should keep him.

Unread 13-07-2013, 01:36 AM
Barcabal

Fellaini would be useful to us. Whats the point in 'flexing our muscles' in the transfer market when the market is poor. We need a midfielder!? why not a £#%&!ing goal threat, presence and international in Fellaini?

Unread 13-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Horst_ Bucholst

Both players would be improvements to our squad (if they were bought) don't see what the problem is with either tbh.

Unread 13-07-2013, 12:04 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Why the £#%&!ing hell would anyone on here want to watch your shower of rancid shite in their spare time, you festering scouse @#%&!?

Don't bother answering btw. £#%&! off.
boom.

don't want fellaini or baines tbh. both decent premier league players but we should be doing better than raiding everton for their "stars"

Unread 13-07-2013, 02:14 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcabal
Fellaini would be useful to us. Whats the point in 'flexing our muscles' in the transfer market when the market is poor. We need a midfielder!? why not a £#%&!ing goal threat, presence and international in Fellaini?
1) He would cost a fortune and would show zero imagination from motes.

2) He's only 'effective' because he gets away with being a dirty @#%&! against United. That's not going to get you very far at the top level in europe. He also has zero flair or entertainment value.

3) He has shit hair and looks a complete @#%&!.

Unread 13-07-2013, 03:17 PM
Agent Dale Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcabal
According to the club, the market's been poor for six years. Somewhat strangely, dozens of other clubs have managed to sign quality midfielders during this time.

Unread 13-07-2013, 03:38 PM
MagnificentSeven

wouldn't say no to either tbf, people don't want fellaini because he's "not a united player" but he's certainly a step up from tclevz23.com

Unread 13-07-2013, 03:43 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
wouldn't say no to either tbf, people don't want fellaini because he's "not a united player" but he's certainly a step up from tclevz23.com
Leon £#%&!ing Osman would be

Unread 13-07-2013, 04:35 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
1) He would cost a fortune and would show zero imagination from motes.

2) He's only 'effective' because he gets away with being a dirty @#%&! against United. That's not going to get you very far at the top level in europe. He also has zero flair or entertainment value.

Again, this is what clinches it for me

Unread 13-07-2013, 04:50 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
But again, "being better than what we've got" (& I'd say that was debatable tbf) is nowhere near good enough. 4-5 years ago we had a side/squad that were arguably the best in Europe.
That should be our target again.

We need to bring in players that set us apart from the rest. Players that will make the difference in a tight second leg of a European Cup SF ... Fellaini's a £#%&!ing Stoke player.

Unread 14-07-2013, 06:18 PM
Wez

Sky Bet ‏@SkyBet

Marouane Fellaini's been backed from 9/4 to 6/4 today to join the United

Unread 14-07-2013, 06:26 PM
Crumps

If we signed Fellani as the Carrick complimenter one to give him a rest I would be happy providing it meant we were signing a midfielder with a bit more vision and the ability to play a high tempo passing game. Would also like. A left footed winger.

Unread 14-07-2013, 06:27 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
The inevitable wigs for sale would make it even easier to spot @#%&!s.

Unread 14-07-2013, 06:40 PM
MUFC One Love

Baines, Fellaini and Benteke...I don't believe it but I got a random call off my cousin on Friday night who had just had a call off his mate and if it has come from who he said it is a decent source. Both me and my cousin don't believe it but thought I'd post it anyway you never know. Rooney to Arsenal too.

Unread 14-07-2013, 06:41 PM
Redordead

I have no probs with baines and Fellani as long as they are squad fillers plus a proper world class midfielder we would be stronger. But just do it stop dragging it out ffs.

Unread 14-07-2013, 06:57 PM
den

"Fellini bullies utd's midfield"

Every £#%&!er has bullied utd's midfield over the last few yrs ..

Unread 14-07-2013, 06:59 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by den
"Fellini bullies utd's midfield"

Every £#%&!er has bullied utd's midfield over the last few yrs ..
Cheers den.

Spot on.

G2C.

Unread 14-07-2013, 07:36 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Baines, Fellaini and Benteke...I don't believe it but I got a random call off my cousin on Friday night who had just had a call off his mate and if it has come from who he said it is a decent source. Both me and my cousin don't believe it but thought I'd post it anyway you never know. Rooney to Arsenal too.
Moyes just missed out on 4th place last year, I reckon with those incomings & outgoings he's got a bloody good chance of 4th next season

Unread 14-07-2013, 07:38 PM
ScarFace

Thumbs up

Good, bring them all in. The more shit he buys, the sooner he goes.

Unread 14-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj ramone
moyes just missed out on 4th place last year, i reckon with those incomings & outgoings he's got a bloody good chance of 4th next season

Closed Thread