United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-01-2010, 04:41 PM
MJ Ramone

Angry "Fergie Time"

For £#%&!s sake, this abu myth is really starting to £#%&! me off now.
Are these £#%&!ing idiots for real?????:shakehead:

Had the Radio on earlier today & they were going on...& on...& on....& on about the "unjust" (UNJUST!!! wtf???...talk about over-reaction) 6 minutes against Birmingham...at THEIR ground...& we were playing shit & down to 10 men, but it was still "Fergie Time" that he had pressured the 4th Official into giving:shakehead:

It makes me laugh, the way these £#%&!ing Clubs come to Old Trafford & TIMEWASTE like their little lives depend on it...& then when the Ref adds it on at the end they start balling their @#%&!ing eyes out.

Why are these people so stupid?..so £#%&!ing paranoid...so obsessed?

There were 5 minutes added on at the Emirates on Saturday (6 were played) - Arsenal score a very fortunate eqaliser in added time = no £#%&!er cares.

Give me strength

Unread 11-01-2010, 04:42 PM
Switching Off

Default Re: "Fergie Time"

It's caught on now so you wont stop it. It will be funny when we silence it with an injury time winner and our fans start singing it though.

Unread 11-01-2010, 04:43 PM
TravellingRed

£#%&! 'em.

Unread 11-01-2010, 04:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
It's caught on now so you wont stop it. It will be funny when we silence it with an injury time winner and our fans start singing it though.
Yeah, it's up there with 'prawn sarnies' now.

Unread 11-01-2010, 04:45 PM
History

We were singing it against birmingham.

Unread 11-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Tumescent Throb

"fergie fergie what's the time"

Unread 11-01-2010, 04:51 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
£#%&! 'em.

Aye what he said.

Unread 11-01-2010, 04:54 PM
neworder

Its started to get on my @#%&! as well

Anyone would think that the opposition were told to stop playing as soon as the added time gets announced. 6 mins of added time works for both teams, not just 1

Unread 11-01-2010, 04:56 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworder
Its started to get on my @#%&! as well

Anyone would think that the opposition were told to stop playing as soon as the added time gets announced. 6 mins of added time works for both teams, not just 1
Did anybody ever explain that to Hughes after the derby last year??

Unread 11-01-2010, 04:56 PM
MJ Ramone

I wasn't on about the song to be honest.
Just the general myth & sanctimonious outpouring of National grief if we get anything more than 2 minutes added on at the end of a game.
...& woe be tied we score in those added minutes:rolleyes

Unread 11-01-2010, 04:58 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I wasn't on about the song to be honest.
Just the general myth & sanctimonious outpouring of National grief if we get anything more than 2 minutes added on at the end of a game.
...& woe be tied we score in those added minutes:rolleyes
it's just a shortcut to thinking

why worry about it?

Unread 11-01-2010, 04:58 PM
Sparky***

It's the whole mentality of the teams we're playing against. We play to win, they play not to lose and if they happen to win - great.

They see the 6 mins of stoppage time as something they have to endure where we see it as an opportunity to win.

Unread 11-01-2010, 05:08 PM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
surely it's because the refs already don't add enough time on that the whole thing has hit the headlines though?

what will eventually happen is that a big clock will display the time-keeping at every top flight ground. and the media will go back to moaning about united getting a dodgy throw-in.
I hope you are right

Unread 11-01-2010, 05:09 PM
Crumps

Even my girlfriend piped up with "Can't both teams score in injury time or something?" as I was chewing a hole in the couch on Saturday. She's new to the world of football punditry but has commented on the general abu sentiment of the @#%&!s that pollute televised United games.

Unread 11-01-2010, 05:12 PM
florentino ariza

the time added on reflected their protestations over the goal

Unread 11-01-2010, 05:13 PM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Even my girlfriend piped up with "Can't both teams score in injury time or something?" as I was chewing a hole in the couch on Saturday. She's new to the world of football punditry but has commented on the general abu sentiment of the @#%&!s that pollute televised United games.
I really do wish serious harm on Jon Champion and Chris Waddle

Champion in particular

@#%&!

Unread 11-01-2010, 05:20 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworder
I really do wish serious harm on Jon Champion and Chris Waddle

Champion in particular

@#%&!
this is the same @#%&! who said in the first minute of the game "it seems ferguson has finally lost patience with berbatov who despite being injured could still have played today" #@&%!

Unread 11-01-2010, 05:24 PM
Smeggs

it's that time of the year. written off by everyone and taking flak from journos at every angle. gotta be used internally to foster a deeper siege mentality.

Unread 11-01-2010, 05:25 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up Re: "Fergie Time"

it's the Stand Up If You Hate Man Yoo of its time

if you see any opposition fan singing it punch them in the face

Unread 11-01-2010, 05:26 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
it's that time of the year. written off by everyone and taking flak from journos at every angle. gotta be used internally to foster a deeper siege mentality.
would rather you had used a different verb than 'to foster' tbh view
Closed Thread