United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-01-2010, 02:34 PM
MJ Ramone

Default Messi's Hat-Trick last night

Anybody watch it?

Incredible. The 3rd goal was a £#%&!ing delight.
Best footballer on the planet.

Unread 11-01-2010, 02:36 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: Messi's Hat-Trick last night

Yep.

Dinked it into the top corner like it was nothing.

I hope we get them in the Champions League final again, get a chance to show them last season was a fluke and that we're just as good as they are.

Unread 11-01-2010, 02:36 PM
Ginners

diouf>messi

Unread 11-01-2010, 02:37 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I hope we get them in the Champions League final again, get a chance to show them last season was a fluke and that we're just as good as they are.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Quality player no doubt. Best in the world? Probably. Stupid face and woeful haircut? Most definetly. Personality? No chance.

believe

Quote:
Yep.

Unread 11-01-2010, 02:40 PM
zzalsar3

Quote:
Thats the spirit. I like the cut of your jib.

Unread 11-01-2010, 02:44 PM
Sparky***

I foolishly stated after we were comprehensively played off the park in Rome last may that Barcelona were miles ahead of us. Obviously, time has proven me to be oh so wrong. So very wrong.

I watched Milan last night too, they're £#%&!ing rubbish as well. I can't wait till we get our hands on them in the next round of the champions league. Unleash Diouf and Park on them. £#%&! yeah. Ronaldinho? Beckham? Pato? Yeah alright, £#%&!off, here's comes michael owen! Yes, I know he looks like the young forest gump when he had the leg braces on but he's awesome!

Unread 11-01-2010, 02:47 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Yep.

Last season...if we'd have had all our players fit & available....& IF Fergie had sent the side out to win the match rather than not lose I think we would have beaten them. We'd have certainly made a game of it....which still rankles with me now if I think about it:shakehead:

...this season however we have no chance of reaching the latter stages of the European Cup. Our squad from an attacking point of view is woeful for a Club of United's stature.

Unread 11-01-2010, 02:48 PM
Kwik

Cheeky bid?

Unread 11-01-2010, 02:49 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
I foolishly stated after we were comprehensively played off the park in Rome last may that Barcelona were miles ahead of us. Obviously, time has proven me to be oh so wrong. So very wrong.

I watched Milan last night too, they're £#%&!ing rubbish as well. I can't wait till we get our hands on them in the next round of the champions league. Unleash Diouf and Park on them. £#%&! yeah. Ronaldinho? Beckham? Pato? Yeah alright, £#%&!off, here's comes michael owen! Yes, I know he looks like the young forest gump when he had the leg braces on but he's awesome!
It takes a true genius to see barcelona were better than us tbh.

Milan will beat us.

Unread 11-01-2010, 02:49 PM
Mr_Ed

Slightly off topic but an article out Pep Guardiola... Contract runs out in the summer

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle6982903.ece

Unread 11-01-2010, 02:50 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Last season...if we'd have had all our players fit & available....& IF Fergie had sent the side out to win the match rather than not lose I think we would have beaten them. We'd have certainly made a game of it....which still rankles with me now if I think about it:shakehead:

...this season however we have no chance of reaching the latter stages of the European Cup. Our squad from an attacking point of view is woeful for a Club of United's stature.
if Fletcher had played we'd have won. nft.

Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Slightly off topic but an article out Pep Guardiola... Contract runs out in the summer

can he play upfront?

believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed

it's an attacking midfielder we need though.

Unread 11-01-2010, 02:52 PM
Zorg

Thumbs down Re: Messi's Hat-Trick last night

I hate him, purely because he looks like a little bitter @#%&! at my old school who I despised.

Unread 11-01-2010, 02:53 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
can he play upfront?
Who cares, he's hot

Unread 11-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
It takes a true genius to see barcelona were better than us tbh.
Milan will beat us.
Or to just admit it tbh.

Quote:

I'd say on the scale of embarrassing performances over the last year, it's very much near the bottom.

Unread 11-01-2010, 02:58 PM
Stickman

Thumbs down Re: Messi's Hat-Trick last night

Quote:

as if.

We were steaming through them before the goal flipped the complexion of the match.

Same formation at the Emirates, I take it that was to 'not lose' too?

Seriously...

Unread 11-01-2010, 02:59 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
I'd say on the scale of embarrassing performances over the last year, it's very much near the bottom.
Of course there's no shame in losing to Barcelona, but the way we lost was about as frustrating as it get's.
To simply 'not turn up' in a European Cup Final is unforgivable really.
Closed Thread