Inter
Juventus
Real Madrid
Barcelona

Unread 16-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Did you see their 'ultra commited defending' against liverpool for their 4th goal? £#%&!ers. They weren't even remotely arsed. So i'm judging them on that. The @#%&!s.
That was astonishing, not just the 4th goal. I got the distinct impression they had zero belief they could win despite having beaten United.

Unread 16-09-2009, 03:22 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
That was astonishing, not just the 4th goal. I got the distinct impression they had zero belief they could win despite having beaten United.
Difference between playing at home and away though, i can see them nicking a draw against the Scouse when its at Burnley.

Also, they'll kick themselves if they're relegated by goal difference, and thats the goal that made the difference.

Unread 16-09-2009, 03:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Frauds mate. I can forgive most things but when I see your team sweating blood againt mine and then the very next week the same players are just ambling about not arsed, then that really riles me. "cheating their manager" I think fergie called it, and he was spot on.

Unread 16-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Difference between playing at home and away though, i can see them nicking a draw against the Scouse when its at Burnley.

Also, they'll kick themselves if they're relegated by goal difference, and thats the goal that made the difference.
%@#$&!s. They'll won't take anything off Chelsea or Liverpool at Turf Moor and you can quote me on that.

Unread 16-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Coracao

I'm surprised Cardiff haven't been bank rolled with all the money currently flying around in the game.

Fair enough, Rugby may be a bigger sport in Wales, but there would surely be considerable potential in a club from the capital of Wales in the Premier League...

Unread 16-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I'm surprised Cardiff haven't been bank rolled with all the money currently flying around in the game.

Fair enough, Rugby may be a bigger sport in Wales, but there would surely be considerable potential in a club from the capital of Wales in the Premier League...
With all these teams being taken over by uber-rich consortiums and arabs you have to wonder how england's two biggest clubs ended up in the hands of people who have no intention of giving anything to the club.
Closed Thread