hes on the forum regular

Unread 18-02-2018, 02:48 PM
S/Side.Red

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Should have Danny Taylor on

He's Fred's favourite journo don't you know
Surprised you would bring that up pal, given you got destroyed in that exchange. Fair play. Could take your resilience at United

Unread 18-02-2018, 04:58 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Surprised you would bring that up pal, given you got destroyed in that exchange. Fair play. Could take your resilience at United
Destroyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
hes on the forum regular
He just replied to my post

Unread 18-02-2018, 06:37 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Should have Danny Taylor on

He's Fred's favourite journo don't you know
Or Jamesie Redknapp

Unread 18-02-2018, 06:47 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Destroyed

He just replied to my post
Was quite brutal iirc. Can see why it's still on your mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Or Jamesie Redknapp

Perma rattled imo.

Unread 18-02-2018, 07:07 PM
AK14

Quote:
Was quite brutal iirc. Can see why it's still on your mind.
Think I remember saying I didn't believe you that Woodward briefed the press on something to do with Van Gaal, you posted a link that didn't really prove anything then proceeded to post links to threads I started about transfer rumours

You were proper rattled and had to call in the back up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Or Jamesie Redknapp

Has an odd obsession with Jamie does Siders, very strange

Unread 18-02-2018, 07:19 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Think I remember saying I didn't believe you that Woodward briefed the press on something to do with Van Gaal, you posted a link that didn't really prove anything then proceeded to post links to threads I started about transfer rumours

Unread 18-02-2018, 07:28 PM
AK14

Unhappy

Quote:
Sad to see you so rattled pal.

Unread 19-02-2018, 09:14 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

Has a similar inclination to make stuff up and state as fact, nqat

Unread 11-03-2018, 02:24 PM
Pop

Anything of note this morning from these bitter #@&%!s?

I heard that utter @#%&! Geoff Shreeves yesterday almost trying to coerce an apology from Jose for having the temerity to beat the peoples champions

Unread 11-03-2018, 03:19 PM
Mr_Ed

No but goals on Sunday reckons they had been denied 3 stonewall penalties

Unread 11-03-2018, 03:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
No but goals on Sunday reckons they had been denied 3 stonewall penalties
You’re not allowed to actually defend anymore. 18 months of incessant whinging from Pep and Klopp have made sure of that, as far as the media is concerned.

Unread 11-03-2018, 04:04 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Were Chelsea ever so openly lambasted when Mourinho was there doing exactly the same thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXPvYYhuc4E
This whole tactics thing has taken on a life of its own. Bizarre how they're willing to peddle it so much.

Unread 11-03-2018, 04:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
This whole tactics thing has taken on a life of its own. Bizarre how they're willing to peddle it so much.
When we were having 75% of the ball and not scoring goals were were being panned for it under Van Gaal.

The fact of the matter is that these journalists are all now fully paid up members of the Guardiola/Klopp joy boys club. That's the only way every other team should play ever, ever, ever, regardless of their individual personnel or ambitions.

Unread 11-03-2018, 04:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Were Chelsea ever so openly lambasted when Mourinho was there doing exactly the same thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXPvYYhuc4E
Seem to recall he was on here, by most at least..

United are the only thing absolutely everybody is interested in. If Guardiola was here, he'd be getting stick for his ridiculous spending, double standards on bad tackles, his horrible suffocating football and diabolically cynical fouls. As it is, nobody but City fans give a flying £#%&!.

Unread 11-03-2018, 05:24 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
When we were having 75% of the ball and not scoring goals were were being panned for it under Van Gaal.

The fact of the matter is that these journalists are all now fully paid up members of the Guardiola/Klopp joy boys club. That's the only way every other team should play ever, ever, ever, regardless of their individual personnel or ambitions.
Just straight up ABUism, mate. Alive and well and increasing with every win.

Unread 11-03-2018, 06:30 PM
Billy Redface

The 'park the bus' narrative was out in full force before kick off and was going to be trotted out, win lose or draw.

And don't let the fact we didn't actually park the bus in the first half distract from it either.

All our performances get lumped in that category, whether they fit or not.

There was nothing negative about that first half yesterday apart from allowing Liverpool more possession. Which is a blueprint for success. Mata, Rashford and Sanchez were all high up with Lukaku and causing problems. We scored a very good first goal and almost a brilliant third and caused a lot of problems.

There was a foundation of stopping Liverpool, but also exploiting their weaknesses playing to our strengths. You can't get a more fundamental approach to winning a game than that. It's what every coach will spend all week doing.

We could have won that game 4-0 and the talk would be about how we did it.

Liverpool are lauded for their attack. So what is someone to do to beat them? Attack and hope for the best? Is everyone just expected to have no plan to stop their attack and just hope their own is better. It's ridiculous.

In any other sport, it would be admired. Would a tennis player receive praise for leaving mid-court balls right on Federer's forehand?....

Chelsea, a 2-0 deficit at Palace and Liverpool all overcome in the last week....... but do United fans deserve better?

Unread 11-03-2018, 06:52 PM
djsst

We can't all be " purists " like John Cross .

Unread 11-03-2018, 07:26 PM
ziggyman17

@#%&!s the lot of them.. Winning the big trophies in the next couple of years will be all the more sweeter with Mourinho in charge....

Unread 11-03-2018, 07:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
@#%&!s the lot of them.. Winning the big trophies in the next couple of years will be all the more sweeter with Mourinho in charge....
If anything it takes the shine off them tbh.
Closed Thread