United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-08-2016, 03:51 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Tbf I'm sure they found someone else to do the fries.

Unread 12-08-2016, 06:18 PM
plopborsky

Quote:

Unread 12-08-2016, 10:35 PM
Mark Corrigan

Smile Patrice

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJBaHP8D...ice.evra&hl=en

Unread 12-08-2016, 10:45 PM
waynes ear's

Cozdog

Unread 12-08-2016, 10:46 PM
utd99

Quote:

Unread 14-08-2016, 05:28 AM
ScarFace

Pirlo

'On the first day training session Pogba had with Juventus the players were laughing,' said Pirlo, who played for Juventus from 2011-15.

'We were not laughing for any other reason than we were just in total disbelief that this player with so much obvious ability was able to leave a club the size of Manchester United for free — and I think Juventus are still laughing.
'I will always remember the first day he trained at Juventus. He was only young, but we could see he was special.
'We were walking back to the dressing room after the session and I clearly remember Gianluigi Buffon coming up to me laughing and he just said: "Did they really let him go for free?"

'I am not saying that Juventus will have wanted to let him go, they wouldn't — but things have worked out pretty well for them,' said Pirlo, who now plays for New York City with Frank Lampard.
'They signed a player of his quality for no money, he was a big part of them winning trophies in four seasons, and they then sell him for £90m. Whatever way you look at it, Juventus have got a great deal.'

'You would be buying a player who is the best in his position in the world, a player that can be the best in his position for the next 10 years.
'He is the best young player I have ever seen, and I don't think we are far away from calling him the best player in the world. It has been between Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo for many years now, but football should get ready for a new king.

'I think Pogba will make Manchester United a real force again. One player of that quality can change things. They will lift the players, the fans. You give any team Pogba and Zlatan [Ibrahimovic] in one window and they are going to capable of special things.
'Of course I would like him to stay with a Juventus, but there is always a fee where a club cannot say no. It was my prediction that a world record fee would be needed to buy him, and that looks like it will be the case.
'He will not even think about the fee, he is only concentrating on being the best player he can be. He is not just a great player but also a great professional, and that is the dream for any coach.'

Unread 14-08-2016, 05:30 AM
Bunker Buster

None of that happened Pirlo.....

Unread 14-08-2016, 06:33 PM
Neo

Football

Pirlo laying down a TWICI for Poggers to become our 5th ever Ballon d'Or winner.

Big call, but probably a safer bet than Borsuk's shout on Welbeck.

Unread 14-08-2016, 10:02 PM
rockored

Pog is on the lash in Victors in Hale. Would post a pic but I'm not a dick*

*debatable

Unread 14-08-2016, 10:03 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockored
Pog is on the lash in Victors in Hale. Would post a pic but I'm not a dick*

*debatable
He'll be in club liv in a bit

Unread 14-08-2016, 10:19 PM
rockored

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
He'll be in club liv in a bit
#pogpisspot

Unread 14-08-2016, 11:28 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Pirlo laying down a TWICI for Poggers to become our 5th ever Ballon d'Or winner.

Big call, but probably a safer bet than Borsuk's shout on Welbeck.
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...hlight=welbeck

Unread 15-08-2016, 12:15 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
NRAT. Switchers and Ethers backed Borsuk on page one. How many others wouldn't accept that he's a striker who can't score?

Unread 15-08-2016, 01:28 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
NRAT. Switchers and Ethers backed Borsuk on page one. How many others wouldn't accept that he's a striker who can't score?
I posted at 9.39pm, so was probably drunk.

Unread 15-08-2016, 08:08 PM
waynes ear's

Top red poggers wearing these

Unread 15-08-2016, 08:13 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Can't wait for Friday night

Unread 15-08-2016, 08:14 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Can't wait for Friday night

have i got news for you

Unread 15-08-2016, 08:23 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Pirlo

'On the first day training session Pogba had with Juventus the players were laughing,' said Pirlo, who played for Juventus from 2011-15.

'We were not laughing for any other reason than we were just in total disbelief that this player with so much obvious ability was able to leave a club the size of Manchester United for free — and I think Juventus are still laughing.
'I will always remember the first day he trained at Juventus. He was only young, but we could see he was special.
'We were walking back to the dressing room after the session and I clearly remember Gianluigi Buffon coming up to me laughing and he just said: "Did they really let him go for free?"

'I am not saying that Juventus will have wanted to let him go, they wouldn't — but things have worked out pretty well for them,' said Pirlo, who now plays for New York City with Frank Lampard.
'They signed a player of his quality for no money, he was a big part of them winning trophies in four seasons, and they then sell him for £90m. Whatever way you look at it, Juventus have got a great deal.'

'You would be buying a player who is the best in his position in the world, a player that can be the best in his position for the next 10 years.
'He is the best young player I have ever seen, and I don't think we are far away from calling him the best player in the world. It has been between Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo for many years now, but football should get ready for a new king.

'I think Pogba will make Manchester United a real force again. One player of that quality can change things. They will lift the players, the fans. You give any team Pogba and Zlatan [Ibrahimovic] in one window and they are going to capable of special things.
'Of course I would like him to stay with a Juventus, but there is always a fee where a club cannot say no. It was my prediction that a world record fee would be needed to buy him, and that looks like it will be the case.
'He will not even think about the fee, he is only concentrating on being the best player he can be. He is not just a great player but also a great professional, and that is the dream for any coach.'
Big Andy Pirloers has said the above interview is %@#$&!s

Just to make it clear, I never gave any interview to the daily mail talking about Pogba and Manchester

Unread 15-08-2016, 08:26 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
None of that happened Pirlo.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Big Andy Pirloers has said the above interview is %@#$&!s

Just to make it clear, I never gave any interview to the daily mail talking about Pogba and Manchester

As if he'd say that....

Unread 15-08-2016, 08:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

As if he'd say that....
Whoever runs his Twitter account has said that..

Closed Thread