United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-08-2016, 09:01 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
No it shouldn't.

The features of the deal, whether you care about them or not, directly affect his fee.

It's really that simple.

Cue you posting 'wibble'
are you looking to prove a definitive position on a matter of opinion again jc? that's so unlike you.

Unread 08-08-2016, 09:02 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
are you looking to prove a definitive position on a matter of opinion again jc? that's so unlike you.
I see what you mean throbbers.

Unread 08-08-2016, 09:02 PM
ryanMUFC

Top red stormzy has just posted an adidas video of poggers in a United shirt.

Unread 08-08-2016, 09:05 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Not at all. That's very clear.

'No he won't (be worth £89m) '

Are you?

Unread 08-08-2016, 09:11 PM
Lok

Unread 08-08-2016, 09:12 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
do people really brag about that kind of thing

is the context complicated?

i reject the context, that's my point.
well considering most people on here have spent the last ten years about us refusing to spend on world class players and missing out on so many it is something to be happy about ffs

Unread 08-08-2016, 09:12 PM
Mark Corrigan

who or what is stormzy?

Unread 08-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Corrigan
who or what is stormzy?
Itk sage

Unread 08-08-2016, 09:13 PM
dunk

'That advert was taking the piss out of United..'

Stormzy

Unread 08-08-2016, 09:14 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Itk sage
Like £#%&! kfc?

Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Not at all. That's very clear.

'No he won't (be worth £89m) '

Are you?
i'm making an observation.

you appear to be attempting to disprove it on the basis that united will make its shareholders happy.

anyway, football is a great game that's getting more and more sanitised so that these @#%&!s can milk it more and more...

but it also offers a massive contradiction because without the obscene money right at the top you end up with a completely level playing field across the league. and that is boring as £#%&! because football needs its great clubs to be strong to make the achievements of the lesser clubs special and retain at least some of the romance...

nevertheless it is the obscene money at the top that leads people into making the idiotic claim that £89m on a potentially great player is justified because someone who's average at at the peak of their potential is valued at £20m. the point is that he isn't valued at £20m, just like the crash didn't wipe hundreds of millions off the value of companies over night - they were false valuations in the first place. i hope BT goes bust, murdoch dies and sky gets permanently hacked by putin.

Bunker Buster

Jesus...

Just

Seeing Pogba on that 'Iceland line'

Unread 08-08-2016, 09:15 PM
Billy Redface

Paul Pogba has to be sold TONIGHT.

Unread 08-08-2016, 09:15 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Corrigan
who or what is stormzy?
Ditto

Unread 08-08-2016, 09:17 PM
marlo

I love everything about you united right now

We've got my favourite of all time as our talisman, "man like Paul" as our record signing and lingard busing mad hit em folk celebrations at Wembley !

Exciting times.....

Unread 08-08-2016, 09:17 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Ditto
Have a Google mate.

His 3m tune in the park is FIRE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
I love everything about you united right now

We've got my favourite of all time as our talisman, "man like Paul" as our record signing and lingard busing mad hit em folk celebrations at Wembley !

Exciting times.....
Exciting times...

Unread 08-08-2016, 09:18 PM
Ethers

Great to see Stiff Chocolate announcing our signings tbh

Unread 08-08-2016, 09:19 PM
ZiggyStardust

For a second there I thought that was Pogba number 7 on the back but it was just Stormzy

Billy Redface

Quote:
i'm making an observation.

you appear to be attempting to disprove it on the basis that united will make its shareholders happy.

anyway, football is a great game that's getting more and more sanitised so that these c***s can milk it more and more...

but it also offers a massive contradiction because without the obscene money right at the top you end up with a completely level playing field across the league. and that is boring as £#%&! because football needs its great clubs to be strong to make the achievements of the lesser clubs special and retain at least some of the romance...

nevertheless it is the obscene money at the top that leads people into making the idiotic claim that £89m on a potentially great player is justified because someone who's average at at the peak of their potential is valued at £20m. the point is that he isn't valued at £20m, just like the crash didn't wipe hundreds of millions off the value of companies over night - they were false valuations in the first place. i hope BT goes bust, murdoch dies and sky gets permanently hacked by putin.
I certainly don't disagree with the sentiment, Throb.

And to be clear, I'm not saying he's worth £89m or even justifying it. Just attempting to explain it. In a different era, things like resale value and marketability weren't taken into consideration. It's a sad state of affairs that they're such a big factor now. We don't have to like it and I don't, but it is the game now and it's why he's costing that much in the first place. If those factors you don't care about (and I appreciate why you don't) didn't exist, he wouldn't cost th let absurd fee.

Now, has he signed yet?

Anyone checked Tiny Tempah's fb page ?

Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Have a Google mate.

His 3m tune in the park is FIRE.

Exciting times...
Got it, remember his face now.

I'm getting too old