Closed Thread

Unread 30-10-2009, 07:18 PM
Coracao

Default Re: No Rio, Vidic or Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Will Blackburn get relegated? No
Will the game be a walk over? No

Then how the £#%&! do you get 20-1 in a 2 horse race? Paddy Power must come on here. Can someone get him to explain it please. I've never seen those odds before.
They have some doubts over their own side with swine flu.

They ship goals away from home.

Fergie has only said Neville and Fletcher are out.

And looking at their odds online, they're 16-1. Plenty of similar sides have been the same at Old Trafford.

They have a very slim chance of getting a point. I'd say the odds for a win, are about right.

Unread 30-10-2009, 07:18 PM
dunk

Quote:

Then how the £#%&! do you get 20-1 in a 2 horse race? Paddy Power must come on here. Can someone get him to explain it please. I've never seen those odds before.
Same way he pays out ion the winners of the league in January, I suppose.

He must be a ridiculously giddy United fan.

Unread 30-10-2009, 07:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

They're obviously basing the odds on Blackburn's recent epic performance away at Chelsea where they plumbed new depths of shiteness.

Unread 30-10-2009, 08:05 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:

I think it's called everybody putting United in their short priced accumulators.

Unread 30-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Sloane

hes big hes bad hes wesley brown

Unread 30-10-2009, 09:41 PM
Sloane

Giggs, Rio, Vida doubts. Nev suspended. Park (knee) 'another few weeks'. Fletch started training y'day, back for Chelsea. Obertan on bench?

Unread 30-10-2009, 10:08 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
Giggs, Rio, Vida doubts. Nev suspended. Park (knee) 'another few weeks'. Fletch started training y'day, back for Chelsea. Obertan on bench?
every cloud, eh.

Unread 30-10-2009, 10:30 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
It's a good job we don't have any injuries and handicaps like Liverpool had to deal with last week

I take it Hargreaves is still out too?

And they are bleating how hard it is when Gerrard is missing and the press sympathise with them. @#%&!s.

Unread 31-10-2009, 12:27 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It's a good job we don't have any injuries and handicaps like Liverpool had to deal with last week

I take it Hargreaves is still out too?

And they are bleating how hard it is when Gerrard is missing and the press sympathise with them. @#%&!s.
Kinell dunk, you let yourself down there mate

Unread 31-10-2009, 12:38 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Kinell dunk, you let yourself down there mate
It was firmly tongue in cheek.

Unread 31-10-2009, 12:41 AM
Switching Off

Quote: