United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-10-2009, 12:03 PM
armchair

Default Re: Goram: Keano hated my guts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firswood Red
Well he went to see my mate's brother in his house when he only had a few days to live and spent an hour and a half with him. Keane didn't know him previously.
Was your mate's brother an IRA suicide bomber about to go on a mission? Otherwise it can't be true.

Unread 30-10-2009, 12:09 PM
redman

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Was your mate's brother an IRA suicide bomber about to go on a mission? Otherwise it can't be true.
£#%&!in hell what a reply, Goram had more terrorist connections than any footballer in history.

Unread 30-10-2009, 12:11 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman
£#%&!in hell what a reply, Goram had more terrorist connections than any footballer in history.
No way - really?

Unread 30-10-2009, 12:14 PM
redman

Quote:
No way - really?
You know tis true.

Unread 30-10-2009, 12:14 PM
Firswood Red

Quote:
Grandparents from Mayo so probably

Unread 30-10-2009, 12:41 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Well he went to see my mate's brother in his house when he only had a few days to live and spent an hour and a half with him. Keane didn't know him previously.
Very insightful and very commendable.

Unread 30-10-2009, 01:20 PM
Firswood Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Very insightful and very commendable.
Whiteside also went to visit him on the day he passed away.

Unread 30-10-2009, 01:23 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Whiteside also went to visit him on the day he passed away.
he's a much slower walker tbf

Unread 30-10-2009, 01:28 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Keano is a gem in real life. He just didn't get on in that industry. Can't £#%&!ing blame him. I'd puke sand if I had to work with people like Keiran Richardson or Andy Goram.

Unread 30-10-2009, 01:36 PM
Stickman

He also far too much of a perfectionist for management. It seems he £#%&!ing hated players who didnt have great decision making and werent at the top of there games at all times. It was never going to work out coaching in the lower leagues.
Closed Thread