United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-10-2009, 02:23 PM
Coracao

Default Re: Goram: Keano hated my guts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
He was the club captain. We perform better when we work as part of a team. Keane admitted he treated Veron badly and now we hear that he was a @#%&! to Goram as well. If this was any other player people would be condemning him. Worth remembering too just how long Keane's decline was. WHen Goram was there he wasn't the player he used to be yet still felt he could abuse others. The guy was a good player but a complete @#%&! of a man.

If that impresses you then I suggest you go to Labour next party conference, it's full of @#%&!s. You'd love it.
Zzzz...

Is it any surprise that he was a @#%&! to Goram. Jesus christ. And the comments regarding Keane not being the player he was when Goram arrived, are laughable. The previous season, he had just won the football writers player of the year and the PFA award. Keane's decline didn't kick in until around 2003.

And, perform better as a team? I think you'll find that Keane improved the performances of the vast majority of those that he played with. For his influence when his game declined, go and read the interview from a few months ago from Fletcher.

And personally, I couldn't give a £#%&! whether he was a @#%&! or not at United. The performances on the pitch are what matters, and he can't be criticised on that front. So, he upset people. Boo £#%&!ing hoo. They're adults, not kids.

Not sure what your infatuation is with criticising him, but it's pretty sad.

Unread 28-10-2009, 02:28 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Zzzz...

I have an idea.

Unread 28-10-2009, 02:29 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I have an idea.
It's because I hate the Irish. FFS have we gone back in time 5 years?

Unread 28-10-2009, 02:36 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
It's because I hate the Irish. FFS have we gone back in time 5 years?
No need to tbh.
Everything is politically motivated with you it seems.

Unread 28-10-2009, 02:41 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
No need to tbh.
Everything is politically motivated with you it seems.
Well erm you're wrong. People make stuff up and others believe it. We'll now have a few more posters who believe I hate the Irish and that'll get thrown back in my face at some stage in the future. People never look at what I say, they just make up what they think I meant.

I'm not that arsed about what people think, I post my views as they are, they are not watered down or written in a secret code.

So for the record
I don't hate the Irish although one of them is getting on my nerves a bit.
I'm not racist
I'm not a fascist.

If you disagree with any of the above, instead of saying it's %@#$&!s, find a post of mine where I have contradicted that. I don't change my username every 2 weeks like some so it should be easy to find.

Unread 28-10-2009, 02:49 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Well erm you're wrong. People make stuff up and others believe it. We'll now have a few more posters who believe I hate the Irish and that'll get thrown back in my face at some stage in the future. People never look at what I say, they just make up what they think I meant.

I'm not that arsed about what people think, I post my views as they are, they are not watered down or written in a secret code.

So for the record
I don't hate the Irish although one of them is getting on my nerves a bit.
I'm not racist
I'm not a fascist.

If you disagree with any of the above, instead of saying it's %@#$&!s, find a post of mine where I have contradicted that. I don't change my username every 2 weeks like some so it should be easy to find.
Why do you think people single you out, and have been for years now, as being a british nationalist?
We're capable of reading through the lines and I think in fairness, that you shouldn't underestimate people's intelligence. That's the greatest crime here tbh.

Unread 28-10-2009, 02:49 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
"Miriam, this is Alex Ferguson, and you can tell that fat b*****d he's got ten seconds to say aye or naw."

Unread 28-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Why do you think people single you out, and have been for years now, as being a british nationalist?
We're capable of reading through the lines and I think in fairness, that you shouldn't underestimate people's intelligence. That's the greatest crime here tbh.
Despite being a British Nationalist (not sure what one is) I'm against the EDL, BNP, the Iraq war and said Gerry Adams was the most important politician over the last 10 years.

People single me out because I admit to being a Conservative voter, they then get in their heads that I'm against everything they stand for.

Unread 28-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Despite being a British Nationalist (not sure what one is) I'm against the EDL, BNP, the Iraq war and said Gerry Adams was the most important politician over the last 10 years.

People single me out because I admit to being a Conservative voter, they then get in their heads that I'm against everything they stand for.
You vote conservative? You utter utter @#%&!

Unread 28-10-2009, 02:56 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
You vote conservative? You utter utter @#%&!
Yeah because Labour haven't £#%&!ed us over, treated us like @#%&!s, broken manifesto commitments and ruined the economy have they?

Unread 28-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:

You and Marlo have got a lot in common when it comes to profoundly reflecting on people's perceptions of you on an internet forum.

Unread 28-10-2009, 02:58 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Yeah because Labour haven't £#%&!ed us over, treated us like @#%&!s, broken manifesto commitments and ruined the economy have they?
The Libs haven't

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
You and Marlo have got a lot in common when it comes to profoundly reflecting on people's perceptions of you on an internet forum.
Fuzzy asked me why, I didn't suddenly start listing things.

Quote:
The Libs haven't
Don't be fooled, if ever they got a taste of power, they'd £#%&! us up too. I'm not saying the tories are perfect but they are the lesser of two evils (assuming the Lib Dems have no chance).

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:02 PM
shadowplay

Not a great fan of Keane's personality, but there's no denying it went a fair share towards the player that he was, the player who gave us so much.

Looking at our side now, we're crying out for someone like him, tbh.

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:21 PM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Not a great fan of Keane's personality, but there's no denying it went a fair share towards the player that he was, the player who gave us so much.

Looking at our side now, we're crying out for someone like him, tbh.
I am.

Quote:
The Libs haven't
I hate the way the English switch every thread on here into a discussion on their internal squabbles.

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:25 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
If that impresses you then I suggest you go to Labour next party conference, it's full of @#%&!s. You'd love it.

Why bring politics into a thread about footballers?Imagine going for a pint with this boring @#%&!.

Unread 28-10-2009, 03:36 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
no point leaving it outside though is there.
Very good

8/10

Unread 28-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Skag Trendy

Cringeworthy from Gary Chuckle

Quote:
The atmosphere was icy from that moment on and on the way off the field Gary Neville collared me.

"Goalie," he said, "we don't talk to Roy like that down here. We just don't."

Unread 28-10-2009, 04:30 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Zzzz...

Is it any surprise that he was a @#%&! to Goram. Jesus christ. And the comments regarding Keane not being the player he was when Goram arrived, are laughable. The previous season, he had just won the football writers player of the year and the PFA award. Keane's decline didn't kick in until around 2003.

And, perform better as a team? I think you'll find that Keane improved the performances of the vast majority of those that he played with. For his influence when his game declined, go and read the interview from a few months ago from Fletcher.

And personally, I couldn't give a £#%&! whether he was a @#%&! or not at United. The performances on the pitch are what matters, and he can't be criticised on that front. So, he upset people. Boo £#%&!ing hoo. They're adults, not kids.

Spot on.

Unread 28-10-2009, 04:31 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Spot on.
Brilliant player. @#%&! of a manager.
Closed Thread