United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-08-2009, 12:06 AM
Spiffy

Read the NOTW story a few posts above. It sounds like his sister is hanging around with tough guys, he's kicked off and told her to get her act together. She blabbed to the gangsters and they came back in and nearly killed him. I suspect she's off his Christmas card list this year.

Unread 23-08-2009, 02:13 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
lots of dodgy bastards are attracted to the money there is in the game, think it's always been the case, but there is so much money about now.
He should have given half his wages to them like Gerrard does.

In all seriousness though, terrible thing to happen, especially when it doesnt look like its him who was in with the wrong people. High profile so hopefully they'll go down for a long time, and get a pasting inside. Hope the lad manages to play again but as long as he pulls through.

Unread 23-08-2009, 02:21 AM
Terry Silver

I'm quite worried about the people Cara is hanging round with too.

Wouldn't say it to her face though.

Unread 25-08-2009, 03:30 PM
Sparky***

Sounds like his sister deserves a right kitc.
Quote:
THE pregnant sister of stabbed soccer ace Calum Davenport mouthed "I love you" in court yesterday to the man accused of the attack.
Cara Davenport, 28, sported a black eye as she sat in the public gallery to show her support for Worrell Whitehurst, the father of her unborn child.

West Ham defender Calum, 26, was stabbed up to six times in the legs during the 5am incident on Saturday.

He was yesterday described as "stable" in hospital - amid fears one of the limbs may require AMPUTATION.

Powerfully-built Whitehurst, 25, faced Bedford magistrates accused of causing grievous bodily harm with intent.

He is also accused of causing actual bodily harm to Calum's mum Kim Stupple, 50, in the incident at her home in Kempston, near Bedford.

Whitehurst, who wore a grey T-shirt and blue jeans in court, is further charged with possessing an offensive weapon, a kitchen knife, and driving a Peugeot car while disqualified.

Cara, thought to be five months pregnant, sat with friends and relatives of Whitehurst throughout the 20-minute hearing. She whispered the words, "I love you" to him as he was remanded in custody and returned to the cells.

It is understood ex-England Under-21 international Calum, who was bought by the Hammers from Tottenham for £3million, was knifed following a night out with friends.

The star, who lives near his family with wife Zoey and daughter Angel-Skye, four, had an emergency op.

But he had lost 50 per cent of his blood and it is believed that doctors at Bedford Hospital fear he may still need to have one of his legs removed.

Even if he keeps his leg, it is feared Calum may never play again.

West Ham manager Gianfranco Zola and Spurs' boss Harry Redknapp both wished Calum the best as the teams met at the weekend.

Pals say Whitehurst works full-time on the railways. He is a former footballer who, it is claimed, had trials at Derby County.

He was arrested in Derby on Saturday afternoon and brought back to Bedford for questioning. He will next appear at Luton Crown Court on November 16.

Friends last night revealed that the father of Cara's first child is a notorious armed robber serving life in prison. Neville Knight, 35, lived the high life in the Caribbean on loot from brutal armed raids. He and Cara had baby Calum Junior together in 2005, her pals said.

A 19-year-old arrested after Calum's stabbing has been bailed by Bedfordshire police pending further inquiries.

What a stupid £#%&!ing bitch. He stabbed your mum and nearly killed your brother you £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Sounds like one of these dozy tarts who gets off on being with 'hard geezers' like some character in a martina cole book or something.

Unread 25-08-2009, 03:52 PM
dodger

Sounds like Davenport's £#%&!ed up here. Decked his sister, 28 years old too so probably old enough to make her own mind up, so she got the boyfriend on to him. Doesn't justify a stabbing obv. Should have left well alone though.

Unread 25-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Sounds like Davenport's £#%&!ed up here. Decked his sister, 28 years old too so probably old enough to make her own mind up, so she got the boyfriend on to him. Doesn't justify a stabbing obv. Should have left well alone though.
Where does it say that Davenport's the one who decked her ?

Unread 25-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Where does it say he punched his sister?

Unread 25-08-2009, 04:06 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
Where does it say that Davenport's the one who decked her ?
Nowhere that I can see.

dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Where does it say he punched his sister?
Have we got a slow readers group in here today?

Sparky***

Quote:
Nowhere that I can see.
So you made that part up then?

Unread 25-08-2009, 04:11 PM
dodger

Quote:
So you made that part up then?
Did I? I didn't realise.

Unread 25-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Have we got a slow readers group in here today?

Unread 25-08-2009, 04:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
Took you 6 minutes to reply with that Ginners, read faster.

Unread 25-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Took you 6 minutes to reply with that Ginners, read faster.
that would be true if i had read it as soon as he posted

Unread 25-08-2009, 04:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
that would be true if i had read it as soon as he posted
I reckon you did but couldn't remember how to spell ""

Unread 25-08-2009, 04:18 PM
Ginners

Quote:
I reckon you did but couldn't remember how to spell ""
:[

Unread 25-08-2009, 07:09 PM
History

How long is he out for?

Unread 25-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Firswood Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
How long is he out for?
he'll be lucky to save his leg never mind play again

Unread 25-08-2009, 07:12 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firswood Red
he'll be lucky to save his leg never mind play again
Never

Unread 28-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Switching Off

Default Re: Calum Davenport and his mother stabbed: both in serious condition

Quote:
West Ham United footballer Calum Davenport has been charged with assault following an incident in which he was stabbed in both legs in Bedfordshire.

The former Coventry and Spurs star was stabbed in the legs in an incident at his mother's home in Kempston in September this year.

The 26-year-old spent six days in intensive care in Bedford Hospital following the incident.

He has been charged with assault causing actual bodily harm on a woman.
what a complete @#%&! his sister is.
Closed Thread