United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-10-2009, 02:39 PM
RED PABLO

Default Re: Ronaldo - Real Madrid should sign Rooney

He'll stay,we have a much better class of grannies in this country and cheaper too (so i'm told).

Unread 31-10-2009, 03:02 PM
magic_cantona

Rooney is the player least likely to ever leave by his own choice imo.

Unread 31-10-2009, 03:09 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Rooney is the player least likely to ever leave by his own choice imo.
Correct. Some of the posts on this thread are embarrasing. He's gone, stop pining for him hoping he'll one day return. If he does, great and if he doesn't you've made yourselves look a @#%&!. Forget about Ronaldo, we've had players leave who we've missed more than him and we've always come out on top.

Unread 31-10-2009, 03:15 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
£#%&! him anyway - he wanted to leave and take his peak years elsewhere, I wouldn't want him back after those @#%&!s had had the best of him. It would be like your mrs £#%&!ing off with a total @#%&! through her 20s and early 30s and coming back in her late 30s with a gash the size of the black hole.
His peak years? I know it is rare, but I don't think he will find better form again than he had the past three years here.

Unread 31-10-2009, 03:17 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
His peak years? I know it is rare, but I don't think he will find better form again than he had the past three years here.
if they £#%&! up the team at real madrid and are reliant on him then he wont play as good as he did here.

we were an excellent unit that suited his play perfectly
Closed Thread