United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Sloane

Default Re: Team v Barnsley - The Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Love the way people will put their hopes on anyone who hasn't played yet Poor Obertan can only disappoint. Not to mention Llajic.
hes our last hope

Unread 27-10-2009, 02:46 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Love the way people will put their hopes on anyone who hasn't played yet Poor Obertan can only disappoint. Not to mention Llajic.
They might both turn out to be good though? Just a thought. Obertan certainly looks to have a bit of quality from what i've seen of him in the reserves. Don't see him as a "saviour" of our season but then I don't see the need for one.

Unread 27-10-2009, 02:47 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
hes our last hope

Unread 27-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Thumbs down Re: Team v Barnsley - The Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
They might both turn out to be good though? Just a thought. Obertan certainly looks to have a bit of quality from what i've seen of him in the reserves. Don't see him as a "saviour" of our season but then I don't see the need for one.
You're just mirroring me now tbh. Wouldn't be the least bit suprised if you were wearing your shoes on your head and washing yourself everyday.

Unread 27-10-2009, 02:50 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
You're just mirroring me now tbh. Wouldn't be the least bit suprised if you were wearing your shoes on your head and washing yourself everyday.

and looking forward to tonights game.

Unread 27-10-2009, 02:51 PM
MJ Ramone

I think we should burn all our first team players & just play the 'Obe-oe' on his own against all comers.
He's clearly better than anything we've got because he hasn't done anything wrong in the first team yet.

Unread 27-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I think we should burn all our first team players & just play the 'Obe-oe' on his own against all comers.
He's clearly better than anything we've got because he hasn't done anything wrong in the first team yet.
hes clearly putting more effort carrying around that giant bulb on his shoulders whilst playing

Unread 27-10-2009, 02:53 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
C'mon, nowt to raise the spirits after a depressing performance like Sunday than watching some of our young talented players coming through and hoping they impress.

Unread 27-10-2009, 02:53 PM
plopborsky

looking forward to this will break up my afternoon perfectly.

Unread 27-10-2009, 02:55 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up Re: Team v Barnsley - The Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
C'mon, nowt to raise the spirits after a depressing performance like Sunday than watching some of our young talented players coming through and hoping they impress.
I shall be watching tonight....but I'm still fuming after Sunday. It get's worse the more I thinik about it.

Unread 27-10-2009, 02:58 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I shall be watching tonight....but I'm still fuming after Sunday. It get's worse the more I thinik about it.
Well stop.

Anyway, I've decided that if we need a saviour, this is the fella :-

Unread 27-10-2009, 02:59 PM
dunk

Is it no longer right to be interested/hopeful/excited at the prospect of young, talented footballers coming through at OT? Should all new signings be written off and treated with disdain before they ever appear in the shirt?

Can someone please clarify the guidelines, I just can't keep up.

Unread 27-10-2009, 03:15 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

Unread 27-10-2009, 03:15 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Is it no longer right to be interested/hopeful/excited at the prospect of young, talented footballers coming through at OT? Should all new signings be written off and treated with disdain before they ever appear in the shirt?

Can someone please clarify the guidelines, I just can't keep up.
Also, the amount we paid for them goes up every month they are here.

Unread 27-10-2009, 03:19 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Also, the amount we paid for them goes up every month they are here.
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...8&postcount=36

Unread 27-10-2009, 03:25 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Do they only count as 'homegrown' now if they are born to 2 United employees? Or must we develop our own breeding plant
Closed Thread