United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-10-2009, 02:08 AM
Spiffy

Default Ronaldo - Real Madrid should sign Rooney

Keep your £#%&!ing nose out Judas.

CRISTIANO RONALDO wants Wayne Rooney to follow him to Real Madrid.

The £80million superstar says the Manchester United striker would be a sure-fire hit alongside him in Spain.
Ronaldo told SunSport: "Wayne would be a sensation out here. I think we could do with Rooney to help us out.
"He would be brilliant if he came. This is the ideal place for the world's best players and there's little doubt he is one of them.
"Wayne has all the skill and determination you need to make a fine career here.
"He has shown just how good he is over the last few years in England.
"And there's no doubt he would be the same sort of player in Spain. It would be lovely to see him here one day at Real Madrid.
"I realise it would take a lot for him to move from England.
"He loves the country, he loves Manchester and he is a Liverpool boy. And United is a good club for him. But you never know what could happen in the future."
Ronaldo's 'dream' move has fallen flat following an ankle injury that has seen Real lose three of the five games they have played without him.
Worst of the lot was this week's 4-0 defeat by Third Division Alcorcon in the Copa del Rey which has led to demands for coach Manuel Pellegrini to be axed.
Roo 'n Ron show

Here is how Rooney and Ronaldo did when they played together at United in the Premier League:
GAMES TOGETHER: 140
MAN UTD GOALS: 277
WIN %: 68.57%
RONALDO GOALS: 64
ROONEY GOALS: 60

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0VTHrDOHF

Unread 31-10-2009, 02:16 AM
MUFC One Love

Default Re: Ronaldo - Real Madrid should sign Rooney

£#%&!ing hell, Ronaldo has left yet he still wants to talk about the 'future' regarding United and their players.

He loves 'the future' doesn't he?

Unread 31-10-2009, 02:22 AM
dunk

Rooney should do an interview in Marca...

'Ronaldo should leave those fascist @#%&!s in Madrid and return to Manchester to appreciation and success'

Unread 31-10-2009, 02:28 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Rooney should do an interview in Marca...

'Ronaldo should leave those fascist @#%&!s in Madrid and return to Manchester to appreciation and success'
I can see the headline now "Rooney in come and get me plea to Real"

Unread 31-10-2009, 02:36 AM
magic_cantona

Unread 31-10-2009, 02:58 AM
ScarFace

Who cares, we've got Berbatov.

Unread 31-10-2009, 03:12 AM
koppas

The day Rooney joins Madrid is they day I stop posting on this forum.

Unread 31-10-2009, 03:13 AM
Spiffy

Thumbs up Re: Ronaldo - Real Madrid should sign Rooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
The day Rooney joins Madrid is they day I stop posting on this forum.
How much would he cost? We could have a whip round.

Unread 31-10-2009, 03:14 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
How much would he cost? We could have a whip round.

Unread 31-10-2009, 03:34 AM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Who cares, we've got Berbatov.

Maybe Ronaldo has told the fascists that mr flicks would be a great signing for them

I can remember when United signed Rooney, chelsea were also after him, but he £#%&!ed them off because he wanted to stay in the north west.

On the other hand, as the debt continues to bite and/or the gimps decide to asset strip before £#%&!ing off, he may not have any choice

Unread 31-10-2009, 03:36 AM
King Schlong

I have a £#%&!ed up feeling that Ronaldo will be back when his contract is done. Say what you like but he £#%&!ing loved it here.

Unread 31-10-2009, 03:42 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
I have a £#%&!ed up feeling that Ronaldo will be back when his contract is done. Say what you like but he £#%&!ing loved it here.
Whipping in crosses for Benzema...

Unread 31-10-2009, 03:44 AM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
Lots of things could and probably will happen between now and then - how long is his contract there? Long as £#%&! undoubtedly. He'll have lost his pace by then which is a major part of his game.

£#%&! him anyway - he wanted to leave and take his peak years elsewhere, I wouldn't want him back after those @#%&!s had had the best of him. It would be like your mrs £#%&!ing off with a total @#%&! through her 20s and early 30s and coming back in her late 30s with a gash the size of the black hole.

Unread 31-10-2009, 04:58 AM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Lots of things could and probably will happen between now and then - how long is his contract there? Long as £#%&! undoubtedly. He'll have lost his pace by then which is a major part of his game.

£#%&! him anyway - he wanted to leave and take his peak years elsewhere, I wouldn't want him back after those @#%&!s had had the best of him. It would be like your mrs £#%&!ing off with a total @#%&! through her 20s and early 30s and coming back in her late 30s with a gash the size of the black hole.
5 years. He would be 29 if he didnt sign a new one.

Unread 31-10-2009, 07:22 AM
borsuk

Unread 31-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

#@&%!.

Unread 31-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Pop

Didn't I tell you, haven't I been saying it for the past five months? He's coming back! Ronnies coming back to Utd!!

He just got the names of the clubs a little mixed up in his excitement at the prospect of linking back up with Rooney at Old Trafford, VIVA RONALDO!

Unread 31-10-2009, 11:54 AM
denis lawless

Rooney will go to Madrid....and bang in the winner to put the greasy shit stains out of the CL q-final

£#%&!ing hate the £#%&!in £#%&!ers

Unread 31-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Charlie Harper

£#%&! him, let's sign this bloke:

Unread 31-10-2009, 01:27 PM
wonky no

if rooney goes i'll set fire to my family
Closed Thread