Fletcher
Gibson
Nani
Welbeck
Owen

Unread 27-10-2009, 10:11 AM
dunk

Default Re: Team v Barnsley - The Official Thread

I would imagine Rafael will get the nod over De Laet, in order to get him some minutes now he is fit again. The twins in tandem

Unread 27-10-2009, 10:13 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I would imagine Rafael will get the nod over De Laet, in order to get him some minutes now he is fit again. The twins in tandem
Maybe i've no real idea, not entirely sure of the squad tbh. I'm looking forward to it personally, if only to get the game in after that game that apparantly means we are completely doomed as a club.

Unread 27-10-2009, 10:17 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Maybe i've no real idea, not entirely sure of the squad tbh. I'm looking forward to it personally, if only to get the game in after that game that apparantly means we are completely doomed as a club.
I know what you mean, a sweeping victory and a few eye catching performances tonight would go a long way towards calming the winds of doom that have emanated from that tired display against a desperate team, away from home on the back of a trip to Moscow, with 2-3, maybe more, players way below full fitness.

Unread 27-10-2009, 10:18 AM
Harri Jaffa

Surely not Fletcher

If he wasn't fit 2 days ago for the Liverpool game he should get the rest of the week off and make sure he's ready for Blackburn

Unread 27-10-2009, 10:19 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I know what you mean, a sweeping victory and a few eye catching performances tonight would go a long way towards calming the winds of doom that have emanated from that tired display against a desperate team, away from home on the back of a trip to Moscow, with 2-3, maybe more, players way below full fitness.
Jesus, that was a bit of sense, made my day that. Now if only ref's would stop making up new rules just 'cos Fergie called one of their mates a fat @#%&!, we may be able to return to reality.

Unread 27-10-2009, 10:20 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Surely not Fletcher

If he wasn't fit 2 days ago for the Liverpool game he should get the rest of the week off and make sure he's ready for Blackburn
I put him in 'cos I read somewhere that Fergie had said he'd be playing.

Unread 27-10-2009, 10:38 AM
MUFC One Love

I really hope Obertan plays. From thne highlights of that reserve game he played in he looks like he could be a very good player for us.

Unread 27-10-2009, 10:39 AM
wiganste

Thumbs up Re: Team v Barnsley - The Official Thread

I just want to see Obertan & the twins

Unread 27-10-2009, 10:42 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I really hope Obertan plays. From thne highlights of that reserve game he played in he looks like he could be a very good player for us.
He's definitely playing.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...654487,00.html

"He will play tomorrow against Barnsley, it is a good start for him," said Ferguson.

Unread 27-10-2009, 10:43 AM
MUFC One Love

Thumbs up Re: Team v Barnsley - The Official Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
He's definitely playing.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...654487,00.html

"He will play tomorrow against Barnsley, it is a good start for him," said Ferguson.
Nice.

Unread 27-10-2009, 10:47 AM
Smeggs

I'll go with

#@&%!sack

Raph
Evans
Brown
Fabio

Nani
Carrick
Anderson
Obertan

Owen
Macheda

Unread 27-10-2009, 11:23 AM
Pete's Shoes

Tommy K
De Laet
Wes
Evans
Fabio
Obertan
Anderson
Gibson
Welbeck
Owen
King (I know he won't but I think he deserves it)

Unread 27-10-2009, 11:30 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete's Shoes
Tommy K
De Laet
Wes
Evans
Fabio
Obertan
Anderson
Gibson
Welbeck
Owen
King (I know he won't but I think he deserves it)
I'd go with eikram as a "wildcard" like that, he's been playing unbelievably well recently.

Unread 27-10-2009, 11:41 AM
rafabio

Rafael has to play. He is our future right back. we need him this season .we can't continue with O shea at right back. he is just too stupid to play that role.

Unread 27-10-2009, 11:43 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Rafael has to play. He is our future right back. we need him this season .we can't continue with O shea at right back. he is just too stupid to play that role.
Erm, i dunno about that but I tend to agree, though I'd go with fabio. I don't think O' Shea has been good defensively this season and his attacking play just isn't good enough.

Unread 27-10-2009, 11:49 AM
borsuk

expect neville will play, probably needs games and i'm sure fergie would like to have him available. i'd keep owen wrapped in cotton wool, i don't think he needs games, just to be looked after.

kuszczak
neville - brown - evans - fabio
welbeck - anderson - eikrem - obertan
king - macheda

bit of experience (o'shea, fletcher, owen) and a bit of youth (rafael, tosic) on the bench, hopefully a few changes in the second half.

Unread 27-10-2009, 11:56 AM
Sloppy

Unread 27-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Ginners

foster

neville
evans
brown
fabio

nani