United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-07-2007, 01:19 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
How could you forget that shower of shite?

12mil for Tweety, Snooty, Smith = Good business.
Yeah, I just hope there's someone stupid enough to agree with us.

Sven?

Unread 06-07-2007, 01:20 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
There's a T-Shirt there mate!

I'd buy one.Just make sure you do 'Really Big' sizes.
we had some stickers made up for the Amsterdam tournament last year mate...we done the Nike store with them along with the Love United Hate Glazer ones

the Ajax fans were a bit puzzled....

Unread 06-07-2007, 01:24 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Yeah, I just hope there's someone stupid enough to agree with us.

Sven?

MASSIVE BUYS!

Unread 06-07-2007, 08:36 AM
TheNew

If Tevez comes, and despite massive misgivings about the @#%&!, I would keep Saha. He might just be reliable enough to be second choice. Having him as no.1 for another season is laughable though.

Unread 06-07-2007, 08:44 AM
antonin jablonsky

Even with Tevez we'll still need a poacher...

No we don't. nft.

Unread 06-07-2007, 09:50 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
we had some stickers made up for the Amsterdam tournament last year mate...we done the Nike store with them along with the Love United Hate Glazer ones

the Ajax fans were a bit puzzled....

Bunch of pathetic @#%&!s.

Unread 06-07-2007, 10:17 AM
Father Christmas

Default a poacher

Unread 06-07-2007, 10:19 AM
The Return of JC

I think Tevez can play high up the pitch better than people give him credit for.

He did it a lot for West Ham last year. Saha will still have his part to play too and with Rossi/Ole/Smith (whichever one gets lucky and stays) supporting too, we're well stocked.

I think Rooney is improving his 'poaching' too. He's always talking about how he wants to score more tap ins and I think he did that more last year than his otehr seasons.

He's growing and developing all the time, lest we forget. Many times last year the problem wasn't that he was too high up the pitch, but too high with little support and then he became isolated.
With the insurance of Hargreaves (Although the least glamorous capture, I still think he's the most important) the flair players should have a little more license to express themselves this year without having to look over their shoulders to see Scholesy doing his best to get sent off before half time.

Rooney and Tevez have enough range to their game to work together. It's when you get two strikers that are similar and one dimensional that you have problems.
Closed Thread