United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-07-2007, 09:45 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tincanstretty
sweet jesus. I despair. How many FC fans have you heard bad stuff from? 2? 3? maybe 4? Name them. And i bet my bottom dollar it's just from websites that you've seen this.
The fact you've fully changed your opinion on it based on what a couple of people on a £#%&!ing internet forum have said says it all.
I'm not gonna start thinking United are full of @#%&!s and change my opinion on my club just because nomark women like Bettys, Tufty, Violater etc spout shit on here or that other reds have acted the @#%&! in the real world towards FC.

Same for you Magic Cantona - who are all these United fans who agree with FC that are coming out with shit?
There are 2,500 who go to the games and more who agree but don't go. And because a couple of dicks upset you on here you change your opinion on it all.
may be. but in a crowd of 2500, a 500 shouting shit is more subjective than a 500 in a crown of millions.

But still I get your point. Just pissed off that someone wishes the club to spiral downwards into darkness just that it proves their point.

Unread 03-07-2007, 09:45 AM
puressence

great thread

Unread 03-07-2007, 09:51 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharath

You should have sense.

But you should not wish or expect financial doom and gloom and a total meltdown just because there is a 50% chance of that. Don't be like £#%&!ing frogs waiting for rain. Enjoy while you can. who knows we will probably be even better than before. There is 50% chance there too.
Deary me.

That's what HHR is saying. By all means celebrate United but don't be blinded by the recent success. Fans are being priced out at an extraordinary rate. It's a fact.

But fair enough, ignore the fact that it's happeneing and be content that it hasn't happened to you yet so everythings ok with the world.

Unread 03-07-2007, 10:07 AM
Tincanstretty

Quote:
may be. but in a crowd of 2500, a 500 shouting shit is more subjective than a 500 in a crown of millions.

But still I get your point. Just pissed off that someone wishes the club to spiral downwards into darkness just that it proves their point.
Where the hell have you got 500 from?

I'm guessing the only shit you've heard spouted has been on this board and the Red Ish one by the odd (literally) little jumped up #@&%!.

Ignore it, just like i quite easily ignore the inane ramblings of other jumped up little shits.

Unread 03-07-2007, 10:07 AM
Mr Kaboom

Match going reds are not stooges and were never accused of being such.

This question was aimed at the tiny few who assure us that we're better off with the Glazers and that we have no need to worry about debt as most businesses have it anyway.

The purpose of the thread was for them to re-assure us that they know the waters that their captain glazer is steering the good ship Manchester United.This re-assurance takes the form of letting us know right now what the financial situation of the club is at its year end and not looking for retrospective justification when the accounts are published.

Unread 03-07-2007, 10:09 AM
Qwertyuiop

Its STILL raining.

Unread 03-07-2007, 10:11 AM
m14red

with this greatest respect to 'foreign reds', sharath is some jonny foreigner living in some random country, has probably never been to Old Trafford and wouldn't have a clue if it wasn't for the internet.

i know it's hard not to, but we really shouldn't pay attention to what random nomarks in essex or dubai think just because they happen to buy a replica shirt and then get access to the internet.

the idea that someone who gave up 20 years of service has to argue his case with one of the above - violater/sharath - is a £#%&!ing joke.

Unread 03-07-2007, 10:14 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by m14red
with this greatest respect to 'foreign reds', sharath is some jonny foreigner living in some random country, has probably never been to Old Trafford and wouldn't have a clue if it wasn't for the internet.

i know it's hard not to, but we really shouldn't pay attention to what random nomarks in essex or dubai think just because they happen to buy a replica shirt and then get access to the internet.

the idea that someone who gave up 20 years of service has to argue his case with one of the above - violater/sharath - is a £#%&!ing joke.
racist @#%&!

Unread 03-07-2007, 10:16 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

Amen.

Unread 03-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Tincanstretty

[quote=magic_cantona;415785]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tincanstretty
sweet jesus. I despair. How many FC fans have you heard bad stuff from? 2? 3? maybe 4? Name them. And i bet my bottom dollar it's just from websites that you've seen this.
The fact you've fully changed your opinion on it based on what a couple of people on a £#%&!ing internet forum have said says it all.
I'm not gonna start thinking United are full of @#%&!s and change my opinion on my club just because nomark women like Bettys, Tufty, Violater etc spout shit on here or that other reds have acted the @#%&! in the real world towards FC.

Same for you Magic Cantona - who are all these United fans who agree with FC that are coming out with shit?
There are 2,500 who go to the games and more who agree but don't go. And because a couple of dicks upset you on here you change your opinion on it all.[/
QUOTE]

You've missed/ignored the bit where I agreed it was OBVIOUSLY a minority.

I only hear FC fans opinions on here, and when it was Ok, on RI.Honestly though, wether it's a forum thing, they were all of the same 'It's great that United are in the shit' breed.
Well i never heard 'its great that United are in the shit', etc and I bet if you did then you could count them on one hand and half would probably not even go to FC. Can you even name me 5?

There were and still are miserable, moaning £#%&!ers on there, but the majority coming out with that attitude don't even have any interest in FC. From what I remember the main whingers on there were Sam1968, et al who don't even do FC.

On these boards there are literally a handful of halfwitted, snotty nosed #@&%!s that are coming from a couple of different viewpoints and just shouting louder than the rest.

Unread 03-07-2007, 10:18 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Nicely put.

Unread 03-07-2007, 10:27 AM
violater

whats so funny is i was probably born closer to ot than most on this thread.

and another point a very important one.

when you sulk and stop supporting a club you have supported for "20 years+". you become a traitor.
it doesnt matter of you were born in sir matt busbys kitchen you are a traitor.

Unread 03-07-2007, 10:28 AM
violater

Quote:

are you still going to whine to armchair about getting me banned you cowardly muppet.

Unread 03-07-2007, 10:28 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
whats so funny is i was probably born closer to ot than most on this thread.

and another point a very important one.

when you sulk and stop supporting a club you have supported for "20 years+". you become a traitor.
it doesnt matter of you were born in sir matt busbys kitchen you are a traitor.
very clever.

Unread 03-07-2007, 10:33 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Deary me.

That's what HHR is saying. By all means celebrate United but don't be blinded by the recent success. Fans are being priced out at an extraordinary rate. It's a fact.

But fair enough, ignore the fact that it's happeneing and be content that it hasn't happened to you yet so everythings ok with the world.
doesn't it apply the other way round? why do you need to create a new thread every now and again saying we are doomed? Those who know it will know it no matter if they are currently enjoying some of the best football united have played.

Quote:

can't have a opinion? whether you are in manchester or antartica, you can have opinions and right ones. you may be going for 50 years to old trafford and be wrong about what you think or never been to manchester and be right.

I had been going to staples centre for 13 years but never found a single fan who would wish their own club, the club they support to be doomed. Its one thing trying to put an opinion into perspective and another one to keep on repeating bullshit.

as some say, ( HHR ) some few fc'ers are £#%&!er and they are the ones who are doing all this hate united stuff. similarly any bile that is targeted by united fans like violater or many more are to them, not to those good guys who support both united and fc and wish good for both.

it should be live and let live.

and as for someone arguing a case for giving up 20 years of service... what 20 years of service? is there any proof that he has been going to old trafford for 20 years or is he just another hardcore internet warrior with a panic button on his keyboard?

Even if he has and now been deprived of his ticket due to high prices, then why should he spout shit about the club. So as soon as you can't afford tickets you stop supporting the club. So he was going to old trafford and supporting united only because he could do? Then I am not sure he is a united fan down to his heart. he is a selfish £#%&!stain.

Unread 03-07-2007, 10:52 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
doesn't it apply the other way round? why do you need to create a new thread every now and again saying we are doomed? Those who know it will know it no matter if they are currently enjoying some of the best football united have played.
I can't be arsed responding. Sorry.

Unread 03-07-2007, 12:24 PM
keane Roy

[size="7"]has Any One Got Proof Of This Net Loss

Unread 03-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Mr Kaboom

http://www.utdforum.com/showthread.php?t=22707

Unread 03-07-2007, 12:37 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Drinker
[SIZE="7"]Has anyone got any more proof of these net losses other than the link to the financial times?
Closed Thread