United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:20 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Surprised at mount, he actually was decent.
He plays better up as a number 10 than further back in the midfield. I think, going forward, we would do well with him there, and Casemiro and Amrabat behind, and Antony and garnacho (if rashford doesn’t feel like he can be bothered) on the wings.

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:20 PM
MUFC One Love

Enjoyed that.

On a serious note there are no positives, the club is on his arse from top to bottom. We play well for 10 minutes and people think it will change etc. we can’t defend ffs.

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:21 PM
Mr_Ed

Bruno and Rashford should not start in the same 11 again. We can’t carry two players who can go from playing well to being shit the next week. So inconsistent.

atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
lets focus on how good rasmus was
the composure for his disallowed goal
i feel like in a parallel universe where we're not cursed and jem doesn't support utd, we'd have won tonight
For the second the concentration on his face was ace. Like he was counting down in his head.

His calmness in front of goal is great to see.

RARAMSES

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
this isn't ole and ronaldo, 10h isnt going anywhere
Kin hope not it would be a disaster

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:22 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Bruno and Rashford should not start in the same 11 again. We can’t carry two players who can go from playing well to being shit the next week. So inconsistent.
They've been really consistent this season.

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:22 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Can’t remember the last time they both played well.

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:23 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Pub team level, that defence. Joke.
Harsh on The Dog and Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
What the £#%&! were we thinking bringing this clown in???
Billy Smarts Circus is our feeder club ffs

Was joking earlier about Bruno going into a trap set up by Jigsaw but starting to think we may be onto something

I knew this season was going to be so dire you could call it Eric and have it play for Spurs but I didn’t think it would be this bad.

All the unicorns saying “if only we had Player X today”

Well guess what sugar tits?

Nobody is coming to save us. We could have Bruce effing Lee out there and it wouldn’t make a difference.

We are in for mod table mediocrity. Great. Barely into October.

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
It truly amazes me that literally anybody still can't see this now.

Just how thick and clueless do you have to be not to?
Because football today is controlled by social media and short term mentality. Everything is about the here and now, the memes the stupid jokes the “banter”

Literally had every single type of manager and literally have had the same thing happen every time they make the champions league

We have had managers complain about owners like LVG about signings and only literally a few weeks ago ole saying he was forced to only make 3 first teams signings a season

That should be enough. Should tell everyone enough about the club. If ETH leaves I will support these guys till my dying days but my expectations of actually winning and winning playing good football will be set to zero.

silv

what position was Bruno playing in when he scored and assisted so much

can we revert back to that?

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:24 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Someone will have to explain to me what we were doing at the end trying to get an equaliser
Just booting the ball up the pitch
Is there no @#%&! in the team who can put their foot on the ball
Confidence had completely gone at that point.

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
cITEH the Arse or the Barcodes if you want to £#%&! off for some instant
glory with your social media mates
Arsenal were like us now for years before last season, tbf. But the crucial difference is that they have owners who care about the club.

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:25 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
We are in for mod table mediocrity. Great. Barely into October.
if we finish 20th, 10h stays, and the glazers leave, that would be our best season since 2008.

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:26 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Arsenal were like us now for years before last season, tbf. But the crucial difference is that they have owners who care about the club.
They also binned a lot of their shit@#%&!s quick. Dressing room with 3-4 players who know they have zero chance of a career at the club can’t be good

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:27 PM
MUFC One Love

It’s just the same cycle isn’t it?

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:27 PM
marlo

Quote:
They also binned a lot of their shit@#%&!s quick. Dressing room with 3-4 players who know they have zero chance of a career at the club can’t be good
are you joking?

Maguire and The Scottish Player on the bench has NOTHING to do with the fact we don't win games, don't see games out or hold unto a lead for more than 5 minutes against good opposition.

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:28 PM
AK14

Quote:
Yup.

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:28 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
It’s just the same cycle isn’t it?
If it’s the same cycle, then the problem has surely to be with the players who are repeating it?

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:29 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
If it’s the same cycle, then the problem has surely to be with the players who are repeating it?
It’s also the one thing that is staying the same and is making the same decisions that is allowing the cycle to repeat

Unread 03-10-2023, 10:29 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
And owners.