United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-10-2017, 10:31 PM
tatty

I don't have the hate on Lindelof.

I do however have questions to ask of the scouting system that recommended buying him.

Unread 25-10-2017, 01:04 AM
plopborsky

He’s £#%&!ing gash

Unread 25-10-2017, 04:52 AM
Part 36 Offer

It's very early days but he's made a woeful start. Fancy him to come good though

Unread 25-10-2017, 08:14 AM
lindelof

Can't help but think Zlatan is at fault here seeing as it was he who recommended him...

Unread 25-10-2017, 08:25 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof
Can't help but think Zlatan is at fault here seeing as it was he who recommended him...
For the signing or your username?

Unread 25-10-2017, 08:27 AM
lindelof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
For the signing or your username?

Both.

Unread 25-10-2017, 08:35 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

He looks ridiculously nervous, he clearly needs time to settle which a lot of oversees players need.
Bed him in this season with the odd league appearance and cup game and bulk him up for next season.

He looked terrific at Benfica so clearly a confidence issue

Unread 25-10-2017, 09:25 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

noticed atticus arse hasn't been seen on here since anointing him prince to bailly's king.

Unread 25-10-2017, 01:27 PM
History

Like watching Evans in his prime shit @#%&! days

Unread 25-10-2017, 01:33 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
amount of full benfica games seen whilst he was playing?

Unread 25-10-2017, 01:40 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
amount of full benfica games seen whilst he was playing?
At least 3 pal
Seriously quite a few, looks a completely different player for us, absolutely no confidence at all and seems scared to attack the ball.

Unread 25-10-2017, 02:04 PM
Swagger

Early doors, would like to see him next to Eric II

Unread 25-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Sweet FA

Got to admit he is struggling far more than i expected him too , on the clips he looked a solid confident young defender and i was confident he would do well here , its very early days and he has to settle in a different country (very difficult i suppose) but he looks a complete shambles and broken man at present and each mistake is being highlighted resulting more pressure.

Unread 25-10-2017, 05:40 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger
Early doors, would like to see him next to Eric II
Be an absolute f***ing disaster, Bailly needs someone solid next to him for when he makes mistakes (and he does as loathe as this board is to acknowledge it), put Lindelof there and it would be a holocaust.

Quote:

Who did he ever face in Portugal? Islam Slimani was a goal every other game in Portugal, he's barely scraping one in four in England. The Portuguese league is shite outside the Big 3 nowadays, the days of teams like Braga and Boavista being even half decent are long gone.

Unread 25-10-2017, 07:44 PM
S/Side.Red

He didn't look that great in Portugal tbf. No better than Mangala anyway.

Unread 25-10-2017, 07:55 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet FA
Got to admit he is struggling far more than i expected him too , on the clips he looked a solid confident young defender and i was confident he would do well here, its very early days and he has to settle in a different country (very difficult i suppose) but he looks a complete shambles and broken man at present and each mistake is being highlighted resulting more pressure.
Would be even harder without planes and ferries, tbf.

Unread 25-10-2017, 10:03 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
It's metaphorical you utter bosom
Nailed on you get your keys ready if you see a child with a crew cut.

Unread 25-10-2017, 10:06 PM
Sapien

Who the £#%&! has time to watch the Portugese league?

Unread 25-10-2017, 10:07 PM
Crumps

Quote:
He looks ridiculously nervous, he clearly needs time to settle which a lot of oversees players need.
Bed him in this season with the odd league appearance and cup game and bulk him up for next season.

He’s completely seen his arse due to the stage he now has to perform on. Gets over his nerves and he’ll b fine I reckon, it’s not like it’s his ability that’s in doubt. No matter the level nerves make for second guessing and shite defending:

Unread 25-10-2017, 10:55 PM
Clarkie

Not to turn this into a Rashford thread here but, that's what you call a team mate, a leader, a United player.

Anyways...I'm sure it's just nervousness on Lindelof's part. Few months from now and it'll be fine
Closed Thread