United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Sloppy

Default Scousers final day of the season - all in game talk!

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/...pic=219975.760

Unread 12-05-2008, 07:26 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
only good thing is surely Man United have used all their luck for the next 10 years in this one game alone let alone the luckiest season on record

£#%&!ing make me piss them lot.

Unread 12-05-2008, 07:26 PM
Part 36 Offer

Who's up for vandalising Old Trafford?

£#%&!ing try it vermin

They all post like 14 year olds. They are an embarrassment.

Unread 12-05-2008, 07:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Nice to see some of them picking up a poster for calling rooney a M****h @#%&! though.

they're still deranged.

Unread 12-05-2008, 07:32 PM
Part 36 Offer

PHP Code:
1-8 minutes injury time
-1 second injury time

£#%&! YOO BENNETT i hope your family dies in a gasoline accident 
classy @#%&!s

Unread 12-05-2008, 07:33 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Positives: Torres, 76 points. £#%&! what anyone says - We are minor tweaking and a stable season away from putting a massive challenge in. We CAN win it next season if certain people keep their noses out - We're barely further away than Man Utd were when they scraped 2nd by a point from us in 05-06, and the only significant addition to their apparently ailing squad was Michael Carrick.
it's on - again.

Unread 12-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Ether

Posting more about us than their game, weird @#%&!s.

Unread 12-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Posting more about us than their game, weird @#%&!s.
Hated Adored Never Ignored

Unread 12-05-2008, 07:35 PM
dunk

It's like an illiterate version of the in-game threads on here during their CL semi-finals, tbh.

On here there is much less of the childishness, but the vitriol and dare I say bitterness stemming from hatred and the perception of cheating and ability is very much the same.

Although, we are right with what we say...

Unread 12-05-2008, 07:36 PM
Grimson

Interesting how they think Gray is pro-United! Just goes to show you hear what you want to hear.

They also think we've had the luckiest season in history. Right, scored more, conceded fewer, and won more than anyone else.

And they're all pleased Fulham stayed up, whereas most here were annoyed by that.

Unread 12-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson

And they're all pleased Fulham stayed up, whereas most here were annoyed by that.
I'm happy fulham stayed up.

Its only because of Danny @#%&!piece that they are happy.

Them asking for emile (La) to Snap ronaldo and get a goal before we went 2-0 cracks me up........

Unread 12-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I'm happy fulham stayed up.

Its only because of Danny @#%&!piece that they are happy.

Them asking for emile (La) to Snap ronaldo and get a goal before we went 2-0 cracks me up........
We ask the same of Phil Neville when he's playing the vermin.

Unread 12-05-2008, 07:42 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Stupid, stupid early results this season cost us
it would've been on- if it wasn't for those pesky results

Unread 12-05-2008, 07:44 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
it would've been on- if it wasn't for those pesky results

Unread 12-05-2008, 07:45 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Looking at things to take from our season, given how we have thrown points away at home in matches against sides like Wigan at home, and how poor we have beenin the big games, we have only finished 11 points off the top
pesky, pesky results

Unread 12-05-2008, 08:12 PM
Sparky***

It's like scrawling through the mad ramblings of a bunch of delusional sado masochists.

"I hate them, I hate them sooooo much. Oh what, has Torres scored? Yeah whatever....I hate bennett, urrrrrgghh, refs, waaaaaaah giggs...."

I'm glad bennett £#%&!ed up yesterday and pissed a load of them off. Now they know how we felt in games against Chelsea, Blackburn, Boro and Portsmouth when we had some scandalous decisions go against us. I hope they're all gnashing their teeth and choking on their bile. But of course, bennett isn't in their good books anyway after he sent off that dozy £#%&!ing @#%&! mascherano.

It makes me laugh the whole skewed way they look at things. "Oh if only we hadn't lost those games we'd be right up there!" Yes, that's right. Good logic.
If only derby hadn't lost all those games they'd be champions as well!!

Unread 12-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Hopskipjump

Thumbs up

great post sparky!

Unread 12-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump
great post sparky!
If any scouse @#%&! DARES to come up and give it all the bent ref shite. Just say 3 words to them..

Carragher - Goodison Park.

The most nailed on pen EVER.

Unread 12-05-2008, 08:50 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Interesting how they think Gray is pro-United! Just goes to show you hear what you want to hear.
I bet if you take a squint in most supporters sites of any team and it would contain dozens of posts claiming everyone from gray to souness to garth £#%&!ing crooks has it in for their clubs.

Its a defence mechanism rather than accept that their team is not good enough after a bad game or season.

Unread 12-05-2008, 08:54 PM
Zorg

I don't give a £#%&! what anyone says it was just not a handball by Rio. It hit his £#%&!ing shoulder for Christ's sake.
Closed Thread