United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-10-2007, 10:10 AM
MethodMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Any of them Asian, or are they all too busy trawling the streets looking for little blonde white girls to £#%&!?
people on this forum you tit

Unread 24-10-2007, 10:10 AM
puressence

im sure one of you lot is vio ..

Unread 24-10-2007, 10:11 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodMan
Where are they?

Unread 24-10-2007, 10:13 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Keep the cape by all means, It's just a suggestion to bring up at the meeting.

I presume we're not justs going to talk shite at this meeting. I hope we're going to be active £#%&!ers. One task I had in mind was dispelling the myths of method man.

Unread 24-10-2007, 10:14 AM
walker1978

Quote:
like £#%&!. why have none of them come forward in your defence, or to give credibility to your fantasies ?

Unread 24-10-2007, 10:17 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by walker1978
like £#%&!. why have none of them come forward in your defence, or to give credibility to your fantasies ?
It'd be good if they did, I'd be interested to see if they agreed with MM's view of the activities of males in the Asian community.

Unread 24-10-2007, 10:24 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
It'd be good if they did, I'd be interested to see if they agreed with MM's view of the activities of males in the Asian community.
I like the way he reserves to right to spew hateful bile but if anyone calls him names it's an outrage.

Unread 24-10-2007, 10:26 AM
MethodMan

Quote:
because quite understandably they dont post on here very often because the place is inhabited by #@&%!s like you and your cyber gang members

£#%&!ing loser

Unread 24-10-2007, 10:28 AM
walker1978

Quote:
because quite understandably they dont post on here very often because the place is inhabited by #@&%!s like you and your cyber gang members

£#%&!ing loser

are you still here ?

Unread 24-10-2007, 10:28 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:

£#%&!ing loser
I think to his credit he helped pure out on a simple matter regarding motor accidents and now he considers himself a lawyer. He lives in a fantasy world.

Unread 24-10-2007, 10:30 AM
MethodMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I like the way he reserves to right to spew hateful bile but if anyone calls him names it's an outrage.
oh stop talking nonsense

Unread 24-10-2007, 10:30 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
are you still here ?
I thought he was done with us? I dread to think wqhat we'll do when his BNP buddies turn up and attack us, we may have to retreat to the LOW Lair.

Unread 24-10-2007, 10:31 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
oh stop talking nonsense
Nonsense? Like your views on males in the Asian community and their activities or blatant lies like those about you past?

Unread 24-10-2007, 10:32 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
oh stop talking nonsense
I showed someone this morning how to work the toaster in the canteen, now I consider myself a cook.
Closed Thread