United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barca '91
Oh do £#%&! off you stupid little @#%&!.
Yes. I am clinically uneducated because I see something that is obvious.
I do apologise to your holiness though

Unread 18-04-2007, 11:38 AM
Barca '91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Yes. I am clinically uneducated
WTF

Anyway, you obviously are an utter £#%&!tard. 20 goals this season, in a season where he hasnt exactly been at his best and largely played slightly out of his favoured position.

Not bad for a bloke with "no left foot". Do you actually think that if it was that easy for defenders to stop him that PL clubs, let alone CL clubs, wouldnt have done something about it?? Then again, clearly you have one up on these professionals who's job it is to find out how to stop players like Rooney...

You stupid £#%&!ing @#%&!.

£#%&! off.

Unread 18-04-2007, 11:49 AM
Argentina

Quote:
WTF

Anyway, you obviously are an utter £#%&!tard. 20 goals this season, in a season where he hasnt exactly been at his best and largely played slightly out of his favoured position.

Not bad for a bloke with "no left foot". Do you actually think that if it was that easy for defenders to stop him that PL clubs, let alone CL clubs, wouldnt have done something about it?? Then again, clearly you have one up on these professionals who's job it is to find out how to stop players like Rooney...

You stupid £#%&!ing @#%&!.

£#%&! off.
If it's what you really want me to, then I won't £#%&! off. But I can fully understand why I am an utter £#%&!tard.....because you say I am. Youre quite right. I am simply wrong and a stupid £#%&!ing @#%&!. How did I not see this myself, I do not know.

Now to some facts. Rooney has scored how many goals in how many Champions League games? And as for 20 in a season. Tell me how many different games he has scored in.
Do you know why he has scored in so few games? Because most teams have him sussed. He has undoubted talent, scoring in the games, and thus taking advantage of a situation when defenders dont have him sussed.
But back to him being 'sussed'. He has issues about using his left foot. Therefore becoming predictable that he will want to use his right foot more, meaning defenders know his game.

But as for me, Im an idiot, stupid little imbecile. Dont know anything about football. Shouldnt comment because Im a @#%&!

Unread 18-04-2007, 12:02 PM
Barca '91

Whatever mate. You're an embarassment.

Unread 18-04-2007, 12:04 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Whatever mate. You're an embarassment.
I saw how long you were replying to this thread for

Unread 18-04-2007, 12:16 PM
Barca '91

Quote:
I saw how long you were replying to this thread for
Im at work and left my browser open for a while whilst I was on the 'phone.

You're obviously easily amused. Which, along with your afore mentioned opinions, leads me to make the assumption you are either a young child or a someone residing in the village of Botton.

Unread 18-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Im at work and left my browser open for a while whilst I was on the 'phone.

You're obviously easily amused. Which, along with your afore mentioned opinions, leads me to make the assumption you are either a young child or a someone residing in the village of Botton.
Excuses excuses
If you cannot see Rooney's refusal to use his left foot is detrimental then you are indeed foolish. You even admit that Rooney has not been at his best. Yet when I put forward a reason why you go defensive. I pity the fool
If the roles were reversed Id be calling you a £#%&!ing idiot, @#%&!, #@&%!head, dick, £#%&!tard. But the roles arent reversed so I didnt

Unread 18-04-2007, 12:27 PM
Barca '91

Quote:
Excuses excuses
aye alright.

Rooney's rubbish, you've won me over.

Well done young un.

Unread 18-04-2007, 12:31 PM
Argentina

Quote:
aye alright.

Rooney's rubbish, you've won me over.

Well done young un.
Again, if I was you, Id be lambasting you for saying Rooney is rubbish. My aim was not to win you over in order for you to think Rooney is rubbish, but that to agree, if he thinks that his performances are satisfactory then he should be binned. And if he also thinks his non-existent use of his left foot, saddled with his sub-standard performances, is what constitutes a great, world class, £5million-a-year footballer then he has another thing coming

Unread 18-04-2007, 12:32 PM
Fatboy Shrek

He needs to sort out his left foot. I believe he's scored in as many Premiership games as Emile Heskey has and i think it's definitely true some teams can cope with him. If he had a different option that cutting inside he'd be lethal. Still £#%&!ing good mind, but good improve there.

As for his temper, i can only remember one occasion where it has cost us.

Unread 18-04-2007, 12:41 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
He needs to sort out his left foot. I believe he's scored in as many Premiership games as Emile Heskey has and i think it's definitely true some teams can cope with him. If he had a different option that cutting inside he'd be lethal. Still £#%&!ing good mind, but good improve there.

As for his temper, i can only remember one occasion where it has cost us.
Then, Barca 91, I stand corrected
Oh wait, it's me he's agreeing with

Unread 18-04-2007, 12:48 PM
Part 36 Offer

He nearly scored with his left foot from Carrick's long ball in the first half.

Unread 18-04-2007, 12:49 PM
Barca '91

Quote:
Then, Barca 91, I stand corrected
Oh wait, it's me he's agreeing with
Shit, that's conclusive proof.

Whats your opinion on, say Ryan Giggs out of interest? Or David Beckham when he was here?

Have you ever played football by the way (if it is possible with your condition)?

I cant belive there is even a discussion as to whether WAYNE ROONEY warrants a place in the side. Unbelievable. Do you not understand how highly rated he is in world football?

Oh, if you have been timing me on my response again, I have been to the fax machine and spoken with the office temp on her recent hair cut. She looks good.

Unread 18-04-2007, 12:55 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Look is he £#%&!in banned or not?

Unread 18-04-2007, 12:57 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Shit, that's conclusive proof.

Whats your opinion on, say Ryan Giggs out of interest? Or David Beckham when he was here?

Have you ever played football by the way (if it is possible with your condition)?

I cant belive there is even a discussion as to whether WAYNE ROONEY warrants a place in the side. Unbelievable. Do you not understand how highly rated he is in world football?

Oh, if you have been timing me on my response again, I have been to the fax machine and spoken with the office temp on her recent hair cut. She looks good.
Oh dear oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
Youre asking me 'Do you know how highly rated he is?' You make me larfffff
I ask you what he has done to warrant this?

As for my opinions on Ryan Giggs and David Beckham.
Giggs has tremendous speed, combined with tremendous poise and balance. Allows him to weave past defenders and drop a shoulder to beat them. Little lazy at times, but also sublimely talented and produces moments of sheer brilliance.
David Beckham's strength was his work ethic and his desire to prove things to people. He lost this when he became England captain. Tremendous passer of the ball and produced many great moments at United. Tainted his legacy though.
I take it youre referring to the fact that theyre predominantly one sided players? It didnt do them as much detriment as its doing Rooney.

Unread 18-04-2007, 12:58 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Look is he £#%&!in banned or not?

No, he's not.

Deadline finished 2 weeks ago.

Unread 18-04-2007, 12:59 PM
MJ Ramone

A couple of questions for 'Argentina' that I asked the other day, but funnily enough didn't get a reply?

Are you from Argentina?

Are you English?

Have you ever seen Wayne Rooney live in the flesh or just on Tele?

Are you aware that the sport of 'Football' isn't a 'spin-off' of Pro-Evolution Soccer & that football was around long before the video game version?

Are you infact a 13 year old Arsenal/City fan who sits giggling at his computer 'pretending' to be a United fan who hates Wayne Rooney?

Maradona was incredibly 'one footed'...as was Romario...are they shit as well?
(assuming you've heard of either of them of course)

What an embarrassing idiot you are my friend.
Trotting out the "it was only against relegation fodder" argument!!...I suppose great players score 'wicked goals against Barcelona & Brazil every week innit??!...just like on my Pro-Evo games'
One of Besties great goals for United was against Sheffield United....I suppose that was shit too...assuming you've heard of George Best of course.

Any Manchester United fan that can't see that Wayne Rooney is a top class footballer & arguably our best player clearly has absolutely no genuine love of the game..& certainly no insight or knowledge.

What is it about the 'attention seekers' on here??....I thought they were RedIssue fodder??

I suppose you want us to sign Berbatov or 'insert Flavour of the Month here' ??

Unread 18-04-2007, 01:00 PM
Barca '91

Quote:
Oh dear oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
Youre asking me 'Do you know how highly rated he is?' You make me larfffff
I ask you what he has done to warrant this?

Oh, only been the most naturally gifted footballer this country has seen for nigh on 40 years

No left foot though. Defenders have him sussed.

Genius

Unread 18-04-2007, 01:09 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Oh, only been the most naturally gifted footballer this country has seen for nigh on 40 years

Nah, be fair mate.
I don't give a £#%&! that Jimmy Greaves, Bobby Charlton, Nobby Stiles, Terry Venables & Bobby Robson have all said that Rooney is the closest thing to Duncan Edwards that they've seen in English football since the young man perished at Munich.

I don't go with what I see with my own eyes every saturday ...the great goals the lad has scored...the pace, strength, power, workrate, hunger, aggression, desire to WIN etc..

All of that is irrellevant, because 'Argentina' has given us his words of wisdom.

Rooney is shit innit?

Unread 18-04-2007, 01:14 PM
Fatboy Shrek

MJ Ramone, i think you're trying to be a bit too patronising and it isn't pretty reading, infact it's cringeworthy. The lad is an incredible talent and i absolutely love watching him, but is it a sin to point out a weakness he posesses?
Closed Thread