United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-04-2007, 10:01 AM
MethodMan

Default Was that Rooney's 8th booking last night?

Is he facing a ban?

Bit stupid last night - constantly mouthing off - SAF needs to rein him in a bit

Unread 18-04-2007, 10:04 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodMan
Is he facing a ban?

Bit stupid last night - constantly mouthing off - SAF needs to rein him in a bit
No. You need to get to 10. I think 8 went when the deadline passed for 5 too a few weeks ago.

I think.

Unread 18-04-2007, 10:13 AM
Barca '91

%@#$&!s to that. I like to have a couple of players with an edge in the side. He £#%&!ing hates losing, be that a game, a tackle, the ball, a decision, whatever. The boy is a born winner.

Unread 18-04-2007, 10:16 AM
Bunker Buster

Funny when he Stuck the finger up at the Sheffield fans.

Unread 18-04-2007, 10:18 AM
MethodMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barca '91
%@#$&!s to that. I like to have a couple of players with an edge in the side. He £#%&!ing hates losing, be that a game, a tackle, the ball, a decision, whatever. The boy is a born winner.
even if it means losing him for a few games in our most important run in for years

yeah right

Unread 18-04-2007, 10:18 AM
thatsfuctit

I was worried that Styles was looking for a big name scalp for his scrap book last night.

Unread 18-04-2007, 10:20 AM
Stretters

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
I was worried that Styles was looking for a big name scalp for his scrap book last night.
Thought Styles had an absolute shite game

Unread 18-04-2007, 10:21 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Funny when he Stuck the finger up a Sheffield fan.

I don't think bookings count now.

Unread 18-04-2007, 10:24 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy

I wish it would have been my little 'Tea towel holder' I'm counting the days now until i hit Canal Street. Roll on saturday night.......Im a Cowboy.

Unread 18-04-2007, 10:35 AM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barca '91
Shame he cant channel that mentality and work on using his left foot.

Unread 18-04-2007, 10:35 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
touche

Unread 18-04-2007, 10:44 AM
jem

Default rooney is an idiot

but he wasn't booked for mouthing off. he was booked for £#%&! all. certainly rather the less than the @#%&! who stuck his studs in half way up evra's leg.

another day, another total £#%&!ing @#%&! of a ref. I don't blame him for not spotting the penalty, though. theirs, I mean. :0)

Unread 18-04-2007, 10:48 AM
Barca '91

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodMan
even if it means losing him for a few games in our most important run in for years

yeah right

Oh yeah, what games is he missing again???

EDIT: And you can stick your up yer £#%&!ing arse pal

Unread 18-04-2007, 11:02 AM
Why Don?

I didn't even think he got booked last night. Looked like the ref was showing Smith's yellow to someone else to show it was yellow and not red.

Unread 18-04-2007, 11:03 AM
Why Don?

Oh yes, he got "booked" afterwards as well.

Unread 18-04-2007, 11:05 AM
Rossi the Red

10 bookings is a 2 match ban

Unread 18-04-2007, 11:17 AM
RedOx

I agree with barca '91, Rooney is a born winner, ok he does mouth off a bit but its cos he wants to win so badly. If you took that part out of his game he wouldn't be half the player!
Rooney Rooney Rooney Rooney!

Unread 18-04-2007, 11:20 AM
Gruber

He got booked for his 'challenge' (i think) Jagielka. There are no bans for yellow cards (accumulated) now until the end of the season.

Jem is right Rooney did £#%&! all for his booking, never touched him. Styles had a point to prove that he was in charge. @#%&! (styles)

Unread 18-04-2007, 11:25 AM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedOx
I agree with barca '91, Rooney is a born winner, ok he does mouth off a bit but its cos he wants to win so badly. If you took that part out of his game he wouldn't be half the player!
Rooney Rooney Rooney Rooney!
So if you took that away he'd be about 1/8 of the player he should be. Because his insistence on turning everything back on his right foot is appalling. Against a good defender they just invite him on to his left and he still tries to go ont his right, defender steps in and takes it away.
He got lucky on saturday that it was a shit defender and he wasnt invited to go down the line. Last night's goal was well taken and well crafted but let's have it right....it was relegation fodder

Unread 18-04-2007, 11:27 AM
Barca '91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
So if you took that away he'd be about 1/8 of the player he should be. Because his insistence on turning everything back on his right foot is appalling. Against a good defender they just invite him on to his left and he still tries to go ont his right, defender steps in and takes it away.
He got lucky on saturday that it was a shit defender and he wasnt invited to go down the line. Last night's goal was well taken and well crafted but let's have it right....it was relegation fodder

Oh do £#%&! off you stupid little @#%&!.
Closed Thread