United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-11-2009, 09:07 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down "Maybe it's in the referees contract to give them penalties" - Avram Grant

I thought I must have heard this wrong on Saturday, but I just looked on the Sky Sports website and that's more or less what he's said.

45 seconds in:

http://www.skysports.com/video/inlin...729039,00.html

So where the £#%&! is the outrage? Where are those @#%&!s 'Prospect', the hypocritical journalists demanding respect for officials, retired £#%&!ers like that that utter turd from Middlesborough? I've seen nothing so far. Jabba The Hut can imply that the refs a cheat, liar and taking back handers, that's fine. Fergie calls a fat referee fat and he gets a touchline ban and fine

I don't know why United take so much shite from the @#%&!s at the FA. £#%&!ing shower of @#%&!s

Unread 30-11-2009, 09:09 PM
koppas

Default Re: "Maybe it's in the referees contract to give them penalties" - Avram Grant

If he moans about us again, I will be forced to prank call him again.

Unread 30-11-2009, 09:19 PM
thatsfuctit

Default Re: "Maybe it's in the referees contract to give them penalties" - Avram Grant

and we obviously get loads of pens, and theirs was in no way ridiculous

Unread 30-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Tiresome in the extreme at this stage. Meanwhile Rafa benitez is sitting pretty in 5th place and out of Europe, delighted his plan has worked and everyone is aware of the great injustice.

Unread 30-11-2009, 09:22 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down Re: "Maybe it's in the referees contract to give them penalties" - Avram Grant

Grant is a £#%&!ing helmet and he's taking those @#%&!s down....and we should have had three pens on saturday

and how many stonewallers have we not had already this season the 2 Euro tiees at home and also v the Dippers and Rent Boys

£#%&!ing joke

Unread 30-11-2009, 09:22 PM
MJ Ramone

It's the biggest 'get out' in Football.
Accuse Refs of favouring Manchester United. It'll NEVER be challenged by anyone & it certainly won't upset Refs themselves.
The perfect excuse.

Of course, perhaps the fat, Slug-Faced %@#$&! should take a look at their Penalty on Saturday...& the one his Chelsea side got at Stamford Bridge against us during his time there.

Unread 30-11-2009, 09:24 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
and we obviously get loads of pens, and theirs was in no way ridiculous
I usually don't let the hypocrisy of the FA and Media get to me. But the witch hunt against Fergie in the last few weeks has really pissed me off. Then that awful showing Chelsea...

It's just how blatant it is. He calls every reff bent ffs!

Unread 30-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Billy Bigbollox

He must have borrowed Wenger's glasses too, he didn't see their pen my arse.

Unread 30-11-2009, 09:36 PM
zzalsar3

Quite. Its the media who determine the level of outrage that the public are forced to feel about these sort of things.

If the Sun decided to pick up that and decide to run a back page campiagn and made enough fuss about that Grant comment ( or dozens of other comments criticising the intergity of referees each week ) they could portray anyone as an arrogant monster and the poor ref is forced to sit and ponder taking his own life and whether he deserves compo for having his feelings crushed.

If the Sun decide to ignore it cos it doesnt fit the bigger pantomime then nobody bothers to feel affronted.

Unread 30-11-2009, 09:39 PM
Rossi the Red

What's he £#%&!ing complaining about? They got given a pen!

Fat £#%&!ing toad @#%&!.

Unread 30-11-2009, 09:42 PM
History

Well he's right, it is in the refs contract. As the refs have to enforce the rules, and the rules say that both of our penalty decisions were correct.

Unread 30-11-2009, 09:43 PM
Father Christmas

Grant's a #@&%!. When we beat his Chelski to win the title he said it was down to a ref's decision. £#%&!ing idiot he's only been there for one match and he's at it again already.

Unread 30-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Zorg

I watched the highlights earlier and thought all three pens were clear as day. Theirs might have been soft but you can't pull shirts in the box, simple as that. But both United's were unquestionable, and there should have been another for the push on Giggs.

The thing is, it doesn't matter whether they were or not - the ABU nation doesn't give a shit about facts. Like the injury time against city. It was proven over and over that the right amount was added on, but you still get people talking as if it was corruption, and not just on Rawk.

It's like telling someone 'it's raining' and them replying 'hmm, right, ok. So anyway, this sunny weather...'

They couldn't care less, they'll just be happy for any decisions of any kind given to United to automatically be considered suspect.

Unread 30-11-2009, 09:58 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I watched the highlights earlier and thought all three pens were clear as day. Theirs might have been soft but you can't pull shirts in the box, simple as that. But both United's were unquestionable, and there should have been another for the push on Giggs.

The thing is, it doesn't matter whether they were or not - the ABU nation doesn't give a shit about facts. Like the injury time against city. It was proven over and over that the right amount was added on, but you still get people talking as if it was corruption, and not just on Rawk.

It's like telling someone 'it's raining' and them replying 'hmm, right, ok. So anyway, this sunny weather...'

They couldn't care less, they'll just be happy for any decisions of any kind given to United to automatically be considered suspect.
That's because most of the great british public are thick as £#%&!. The FA is supposed to be an independent body that upholds the rule of law in football. In practise, they only enforce what ever agenda the mainly anti-United media is pushing at any given moment. It's a £#%&!ing joke.

I find it incredible that this man can just claim the reffs on the take and nothing is said or done. Nothing Fergie has ever said about referee is even close.

And United are far too passive as well - I don't know why we let those £#%&!ing corrupt @#%&!s at the FA push us around. What about the Evra ban last season? Ridiculous! Or Rooney getting a ban after receiving a red in pre-season? It makes me £#%&!ing sick

Unread 30-11-2009, 10:13 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
That's because most of the great british public are thick as £#%&!. The FA is supposed to be an independent body that upholds the rule of law in football. In practise, they only enforce what ever agenda the mainly anti-United media is pushing at any given moment. It's a £#%&!ing joke.

I find it incredible that this man can just claim the reffs on the take and nothing is said or done. Nothing Fergie has ever said about referee is even close.

And United are far too passive as well - I don't know why we let those £#%&!ing corrupt @#%&!s at the FA push us around. What about the Evra ban last season? Ridiculous! Or Rooney getting a ban after receiving a red in pre-season? It makes me £#%&!ing sick
Couldn't agree more. It's relentless.
As you say, the FA are a joke. They ONLY react to back-page outrage.

Unread 30-11-2009, 10:17 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down Re: "Maybe it's in the referees contract to give them penalties" - Avram Grant

has Adebayor been charged for stamping on McShane yet

Unread 30-11-2009, 10:20 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Couldn't agree more. It's relentless.
As you say, the FA are a joke. They ONLY react to back-page outrage.
And yet the £#%&!ing clowns hang on our coat tails any chance they can bask in our reflected glory. Fergie said as much, what with seemingly the entire FA tagging along to Tokyo and Rome last season. And lets not forget how they pressured us not to defend the FA Cup, then did nothing as we got the flak for "killing the FA Cup"

I'm getting more and more wound up as I type. Think I'll put a little Motown on and calm down

Unread 30-11-2009, 10:21 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Tiresome in the extreme at this stage. Meanwhile Rafa benitez is sitting pretty in 5th place and out of Europe, delighted his plan has worked and everyone is aware of the great injustice.

Unread 30-11-2009, 10:23 PM
denis lawless

so the story goes, his wife drinks her own piss......sounds like hes been taking a slug or two himself

Unread 30-11-2009, 11:17 PM
TravellingRed

£#%&!ing danger mouse should of finished the @#%&! off when he had the chance. #@&%!.

Closed Thread