Unread 08-05-2023, 04:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Lads lads lads

Don’t be fooled by corporal blind spots nonsense

Prepare for the worst…..then anything else is a bonus
You stil coming in here ?

Might have to give the Para's a ring have you silenced ...

Preparing for the worst is a coward's bin bag..... Ooooo let me carry a spare bag around full of negativity.... ymms. WAKE UP.

GIVE ME BACK MY SON.

I'm sure Erik will be ready for the lads return, refreshed, new ideas, one game at a time.

7 P's

Prior
Planning
Preparation
Prevents
Piss
Poor
Performance.

I'd £#%&!ing hate to be those wolves lads on Saturday.... Welcome to hell
M

Unread 08-05-2023, 05:01 PM
My Name is Heath

I imagine Bunks typing that with a pair of underpants on his head and 2 pencils up his nose.

Mate. It’s not Umboto Gorge.

It’s our piss poor mentally flabby multi millionaires who fold faster than Superman on laundry day.

They will just Fanny about as usual

Prances with Wolves

Unread 08-05-2023, 06:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I feel slightly better after sleeping on it.

If a little wet from my bedsheets.

We should still be ok.

Beat Wolves. MAKE that gap four points.
Yes, at least we get to play before Liverpool for once - I had almost forgotten that Saturday 3PM kickoffs actually existed.

Unread 08-05-2023, 09:00 PM
Denis Irwell

Unfortunately, talking the talk isn’t the same as walking the walk. You’re on an internet forum, not the pitch.

Easy to come the old Billy big Bollox without having to do owt. It’s not in your hands but we’re in the hands of a team of fragile fannies. Hope they prove me wrong.

Tbf, they should’ve binned the Europa but got carried away after beating Barca. Games taking their toll, dodgy refs, and shit keeper lets us down yet again as we struggle to cope. Heads drop after losing a goal because we can’t score one, never mind 4.
Get Butland in (we won’t) Nacho on for at least 30 and we have a chance. Don’t ever want to see Martial again.

Unread 08-05-2023, 09:02 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Unfortunately, talking the talk isn’t the same as walking the walk. You’re on an internet forum, not the pitch.

Easy to come the old Billy big Bollox without having to do owt. It’s not in your hands
I'm at the Wolves game, my positive support is tantamount....

BUCKLE UP

Cheers

Unread 08-05-2023, 09:06 PM
magic_cantona

Hi, I'm Magic and I'm suicidal.

Unread 09-05-2023, 02:47 AM
Stickman

Sheets are absolutely saturated.

3 wins out of 4 is good form, we're nowhere near.

Liverpool 3rd
Geordies 4th

Unread 09-05-2023, 06:30 AM
believe

Thumbs up

Positive vibes only from today.

Beat wolves, comfortable run with new owners on the pitch last game of season.

On top of that, City collapse, Madrid, Everton, Chelsea wins and we dick them in the final.

Unread 09-05-2023, 08:30 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

On top of that, City collapse, Madrid, Everton, Chelsea wins and we dick them in the final.
Been looking for the white text for about 3 minutes now.

Unread 09-05-2023, 08:32 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:

Insert “I’ll have what she’s having” gif from When Harry Met Sally.

You’re right though. Sick of the negative ninnies. Madrid will do them and we will do them in the FA Cup.

Haven’t City still got an African curse on them too - didn’t Toures brother arrange for that?

Keep our heads lads and stay positive. We will do this.

Unread 09-05-2023, 08:33 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:

Utterly delusional. We’re playing like we did under Ole in his final days. We look thrown together, dysfunctional and uncoached.

Let’s see what happens against wolves but we’re tantalisingly close to £#%&!ing this season completely up and everyone at the club knows it.

Unread 09-05-2023, 08:35 AM
believe

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Utterly delusional. We’re playing like we did under Ole in his final days. We look thrown together, dysfunctional and uncoached.

Let’s see what happens against wolves but we’re tantalisingly close to £#%&!ing this season completely up and everyone at the club knows it.
That’s the spirit.

Ps £#%&! me I can’t say anything right

Unread 09-05-2023, 09:55 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth

You know we have lost more under the Dutch Slaphead than we did under Ole.

The unicorn brigade still think ETH is a genius.

Unread 09-05-2023, 09:59 AM
Ethers

Quote:
That’s the spirit.

Ps £#%&! me I can’t say anything right

Today is the day things start looking up imo. Been a horrible few weeks, but City will get beat tonight, then good things will start happening again. A well needed rest for our lads, and they’ll be fired up for those wolf gimps at the weekend.

Unread 09-05-2023, 10:03 AM
My Name is Heath

Now don’t get me wrong….I am giving a one sided view here for the sake of internet content

ETH has made some good decisions

Ronaldo
Maguire

Casemiro
Martinez

Both excellent signings

Handling Garnacho well, Sancho well - Shaw at CB etc.

But he has also made some bad decisions and right now, as we come to squeaky bum time, we look - as Rothers says - as bad as we did under Ole with fewer goals in us than I can remember.

I pray we get Top 4 and I still think we should but man alive….just like a single dude stranded alone on a desert island… we make it hard for ourselves.

Unread 09-05-2023, 10:06 AM
dunk

Like it or not this season was always going to be a learning curve for him. He was always going to make mistakes, some mistakes are forced upon him by having to rely on the players he has. He’s definitely done more right than wrong imo.

Unread 09-05-2023, 10:11 AM
Bunker Buster

Erik worse than ole ??

(Please don't link the stats, I couldn't careless,)

That's one of the most bizarre accusations I've ever read...

Weak men, needing a mate not a leader......

Imagine the trenches with Hyman and heather's...

"No you go over, no it's your time snuggly boots, I went first last time, A up here's Ole, let's send him over, all mates here aren't we, that nasty no mans land.....

HEEEEEEY GUUUUYS, why don't we ALL go over together, as mates"

-------

Makes me physically ill to read these lame arse £#%&!ing throw in the towels ...

Unread 09-05-2023, 10:12 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Like it or not this season was always going to be a learning curve for him. He was always going to make mistakes, some mistakes are forced upon him by having to rely on the players he has. He’s definitely done more right than wrong imo.
100% this.

There have moments where you can tell he doesn’t quite ‘get’ the league.

Unread 09-05-2023, 10:12 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
I’m 100% behind Erik but he’s made a fair few mistakes. Shit happens I guess but it could do with stop happening fairly £#%&!ing quickly now. The last couple of matches have made my eyes bleed.

My mood will improve no end if city fail against Madrid.

I just can’t see city’s wheels coming off at all.

Unread 09-05-2023, 10:13 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Absolutely

I forgot about Greenwood and the Glazers too.

It is just unnecessary stress heading into critical FA Cup final and 4 league games

We should get it sorted before Fulham and then we have a good rest before the final but sheesh….we had better not mess up v Wolves

I don’t understand why we cannot shut up shop - we should have done that over the last 3 or 4 games.

5 at the back, 2 defensive midfielders - just play it safe
Closed Thread