United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:29 PM
Kangared

Tough gritty win against a quality team. Matic my MOTM, he was outstanding, also big games from Rom & Smalling. Should be a short lived thread given we won & Lukaku scored.

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:30 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
I didn't say you started on me. I responded to you saying 'imagine flouncing after a big win' by saying you are first on to bring up other posters.

Whose is crying off?

I'm right here. Posting as usual and happy with a win.

You seem more interested in perpetuating non-existent camps.

Once again, you weird little freak.
I'm talking about the first reply of yours, out of the blue attacking me. When I was not even addressing you.

Very sad that a united win makes you so angry to overreact like this. But no surprise after seeing your posts in the rawk thread with your fan fiction of liverpool finishing above us etc.

Sad really! We're supposed to be United and enjoying games like today....

Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
At least he's had the stones to show up.

Always welcome back into the fold if he/she admits he was sucked in by bigger characters.

Lot of it agenda driven tbf. Don't believe Billy was part of that.
Corrected that post too.

Wasn't aimed at you, Cream. You're capable of nuanced conversation.

Delighted with the win and happy to be wrong as I didn't at all expect us to come back from 1-0 down.

atticusgrinch

Quote:
At least he's had the stones to show up.

Always welcome back into the fold if he/she admits he was sucked in by bigger characters.

Lot of it agenda driven tbf. Don't believe Billy was part of that.
Exactly. Billy is just very weak-willed. Follows whichever way the wind is blowing.

A sheep basically. But a blameless sheep.

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:33 PM
Billy Redface

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I'm talking about the first reply of yours, out of the blue attacking me. When I was not even addressing you.

Very sad that a united win makes you so angry to overreact like this. But no surprise after seeing your posts in the rawk thread with your fan fiction of liverpool finishing above us etc.

Sad really! We're supposed to be United and enjoying games like today....
And I'm talking about the post before that. 'Here's one now'.

One what ? The people you're referring to. So you were talking about me and others.

I enjoyed it very much mate.

Hope you did too.

Not angry. Otherwise I'd be having a go at cream too.

No. Just you. You weird little freak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Exactly. Billy is just very weak-willed. Follows whichever way the wind is blowing.

A sheep basically. But a blameless sheep.
Exactly.

Agreed

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:35 PM
saffers

Quote:

One what ? The people you're referring to. So you were talking about me and others.

Hope you did too.

Exactly.

Agreed
Are you ok pal?

This is the first post between me and you today....

Quote:
You weird little freak.
And it came before Cream's reply

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:35 PM
Cream

Quote:

Hope you did too.

Exactly.

Agreed
That was me.

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:36 PM
Big Norm

Great result. The contrast in performance between the first and second half was incredible. Have to think Mou said something at half time to get a reaction.

If we could use this result to kick on, and get Sanchez playing to anything like his level at Arsenal top 4 and silverware are definitely on the cards.

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:36 PM
saffers

Quote:
That was me.

Easy mistake to make. Me and Cream are similar in that we are spot on about everything.

Willing to make peace with Billy despite the false accusation.

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:37 PM
Billy Redface

Oh it was Cream.

Well, in that case I retract my apology.

Saffers, seen the state of Cream slating fellow reds after such a big win?

Quote:
Easy mistake to make. Me and Cream are similar in that we are spot on about everything.

Willing to make peace with Billy despite the false accusation.
I apologise for my misquote, Saffers.

I was as wrong as you were about us winning at Huddersfield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Great result. The contrast in performance between the first and second half was incredible. Have to think Mou said something at half time to get a reaction.

If we could use this result to kick on, and get Sanchez playing to anything like his level at Arsenal top 4 and silverware are definitely on the cards.
Easy, big fella. One win. Let's not go mad.

Coming from behind was very encouraging and some individuals with question marks over them really stepped up (Matic, Pogba, lukaku)

We need to follow this up. We've had so many false starts in recent years - including this very fixture last season.... but top four looks a lot healthier with that and it'll hopefully give is some confidence.

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:42 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm

Incredible tactics off the pitch. Got a performance out of Poggers and his team only have one master.

Possible watershed game going into the latter stages of the CL.

Billy AOTS: no worries pal.

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:43 PM
andyroo

Well that was nice.

Not giving up when going behind, what is this strange science?

Well in United.

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:43 PM
Denis Irwell

Matic commanding thanks to McTom doing his leg work as well as pocketing Hazard. Definitely something to work with there.

Desperately need two full backs though. Final ball from both atrocious.

Always looked dangerous on the break despite stuttering build up. Then showed we can put em on the back foot. Some good signs.

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:44 PM
My Name is Keith

Big big win. Feel a lot better about the world again.

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:44 PM
saffers

Apology accepted.

Now lets beat the scousers and sevilla. #fortressOT

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:45 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Apology accepted.

Now lets beat the scousers and sevilla. #fortressOT
Yes let's

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:45 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

I'm old enough to remember when just about beating another member of the big six on our own £#%&!ing patch wasn't cause to go giving it the old Charlie Big %@#$&!s on message boards.

It was a good win, I'm happy with the result, but that first half was dreadful in terms of retaining possession and going forward, and it should still be better after 2 and half years and several hundred million pounds. One decent result doesn't change that.

Saffers now the footballing equivalent of "It's £#%&!ing freezing Today, where's your £#%&!ing global warming now eh?"

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:47 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
I'm old enough to remember when just about beating another member of the big six on our own £#%&!ing patch wasn't cause to go giving it the old Charlie Big %@#$&!s on message boards.

It was a good win, I'm happy with the result, but that first half was dreadful in terms of retaining possession and going forward, and it should still be better after 2 and half years and several hundred million pounds. One decent result doesn't change that.

Saffers now the footballing equivalent of "It's £#%&!ing freezing Today, where's your £#%&!ing global warming now eh?"
zzzzzzzzzzzz.. Your one boring bastard........

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:47 PM
saffers

Quote:

Why are you calling me out?

Did you also feel upset by our win today? ABU bitch

Unread 25-02-2018, 04:48 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

Who needs Sparky?

One and a half