United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-01-2014, 08:44 AM
The Stella Fella

Default It's just about to change ....

I can sense something is gonna change very soon - that's whatMoyes said in post match interview!

So........as I can't see them sacking him it's either:-

New signings, or
RVP and Rooney back?

Unread 08-01-2014, 08:46 AM
believe

it's probably RvP and Rooney handing in transfer requests.

Unread 08-01-2014, 08:54 AM
Aman27deep

If he doesn't get fired in the next couple of hours then he's gonna be here for another five and a half years.

Unread 08-01-2014, 09:06 AM
Der Kaiser

Expect another hundred crosses a game, that'll show them.

Unread 08-01-2014, 09:14 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
If he doesn't get fired in the next couple of hours then he's gonna be here for another five and a half years.
He's going nowhere

Frog son will never admit he's got it wrong

In April 2015, after we have beaten reading in a relegation 6 pointer, frogson will give an interview on sky backing motes to win the title 2015/16

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:43 AM
The Stella Fella

Ferie just qualified as a referee?

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:44 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Kaiser
Expect another hundred crosses a game, that'll show them.
he might buy Peter Crouch

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:51 AM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up

Ronaldo coming back, probably.

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:52 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Ronaldo coming back, probably.
no-one knows actually how close he was to coming back in the summer.

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:52 AM
dunk

I really, really hope he can turn it around, I really do. The club have hung him out to dry tbh, he's obviously not qualified or suitable for the job to start with and they've failed to back him in the transfer market, so they can't sack him. I hope it changes for all our sakes.

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:54 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
no-one knows actually how close he was to coming back in the summer.
I suspect Ronaldo does .

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:55 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I really, really hope he can turn it around, I really do. The club have hung him out to dry tbh, he's obviously not qualified or suitable for the job to start with and they've failed to back him in the transfer market, so they can't sack him. I hope it changes for all our sakes.
dream on , if we know anything about fergalstien its that he sticks with his plan until the death

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:56 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Same here. I don't want to hate him but he's made it so easy. I don't want the him to fail, I don't want the club to do badly and most of all I don't want to moan but christ, this "transitional" period has been torture.

Unread 08-01-2014, 11:14 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Same here. I don't want to hate him but he's made it so easy. I don't want the him to fail, I don't want the club to do badly and most of all I don't want to moan but christ, this "transitional" period has been torture.
and it has only just begun..........

Unread 08-01-2014, 11:21 AM
Pop

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
I can sense something is gonna change very soon - that's whatMoyes said in post match interview!

So........as I can't see them sacking him it's either:-

New signings, or
RVP and Rooney back?

Whatever it is, I hope there is a new thread about it.

Unread 08-01-2014, 11:22 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Whatever it is, I hope there is a new thread about it.
Dakota will take care of that

Unread 08-01-2014, 11:24 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
He seems a decent bloke, I want him to do well and understood the choice in the summer but i'm slowly losing my faith in him.

He should be getting so much more out of this squad, but I appreciate we've had injuries & struggled for a consistent team but it's not good enough at the moment.

But what I can't handle is the fact we are incredibly negative, sit deep, two banks of four, and don't put any pressure on the ball. It's £#%&!ing garbage, you don't need good players to have the right attitude and right now he hasn't.

Unread 08-01-2014, 11:52 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
I suspect Ronaldo does .
God only knows, and Ronaldo.

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:05 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
People think him getting sacked would be good, it would sent the club into turmoil!

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:06 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
People think him getting sacked would be good, it would sent the club into turmoil!
But when is enough enough?

What does he have to do to get sacked? It's like Steve Kean all over again.
Closed Thread