United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:30 PM
75Red

Not much to say.

I couldn't be less arsed about that result.

That sums it up.
Oh, and we're shit. None of them seem to give a f***, so why should I?

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:31 PM
Lok

Scholes is right. The changes actually killed our momentum. Lingard was finally getting into the game and then we took him off.

Lukaku had to come on but there was no need for Martial. Should have left Lingard on.

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:31 PM
puressence

First half like second win game just play on the front foot.

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:32 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
What?

utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Did you read that piece the other day when he was whining about former players turned pundits wanting the team to lose? As if none of their criticism is valid, wanting to be like Inter and Chelsea who are just so happy to have him they forget, or have no heritage to live up to.

Lost because there was no target man to hoof the ball to according to Mou. Maybe develop an alternative style of play, difficult when he hasn't even established a primary one though.
No I didn’t, but I’m not surprised; Van Gaal did the same thing. God forbid they actually ask themselves if they have a point. No one is suggesting the job is easy, but they wrap themselves in a cocoon of bullshit that totally refutes the notion they may have gotten something wrong. I’m so tired of it.

Shade

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75Red
Not much to say.

I couldn't be less arsed about that result.

That sums it up.
Oh, and we're shit. None of them seem to give a f***, so why should I?
To be fair it was kind of one of those days for United. I think they did enough to warrant a possible draw/win. They were unlucky on the day.

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:34 PM
utd99

Does Martial understand that sometimes the shortest route from A to B is a straight line?

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:34 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
To be fair it was kind of one of those days for United. I think they did enough to warrant a possible draw/win. They were unlucky on the day.
Who do you support?

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:37 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Who do you support?
He’s a City supporter on a wind up. Wasn’t that established a while back?

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:40 PM
ziggyman17

surely this is the summer when the there is a clear out of the shit @#%&!s, apart from Young none of the others have extended their contracts, Valencia, Jones, Smalling, and the likes should be nearing the end of their contracts, time to have a proper clear out, would rather get rid of all the shit and make a few signings and throw in a few of the kids, and that would never happen with the current manager so he can go too.. I am sick of his cowardly approach to football......

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:40 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
What does this even mean you thick @#%&!

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:42 PM
ZiggyStardust

Jose after the match
Quote:
“I gave everything I could, I know the players gave everything, it was hard for us to play without Lukaku against a team who play nine players in the box, you need that presence. They are not stupid, they know without Lukaku we don’t have a presence, without Fellaini we don’t have a presence, so with eight or nine players in the box, they knew they were going to be dominant.”
So without a big lump like either Lukaku or Fellaini we can’t be expected to break down an organized defence any other way

Get the £#%&! out of our club

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:42 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
surely this is the summer when the there is a clear out of the shit @#%&!s, apart from Young none of the others have extended their contracts, Valencia, Jones, Smalling, and the likes should be nearing the end of their contracts, time to have a proper clear out, would rather get rid of all the shit and make a few signings and throw in a few of the kids, and that would never happen with the current manager so he can go too.. I am sick of his cowardly approach to football......
I think Smalling has earned his stay tbf, decent option truth be told

Jones, Valencia, Rojo, Shaw, Fellaini, Mata need £#%&!ing off asap though.

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:43 PM
Sloppy

Lukaku starts we win that game. Some great football second half tbf hardly boring just couldn't catch that break. Azpilicueta proper underrated player and kante mopping up so many times. How do you break through that?

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:44 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
To be fair he is far less vitriolic than we are.

Does anyone still try and go on other forums for wind ups??

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:45 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Lukaku starts we win that game. Some great football second half tbf hardly boring just couldn't catch that break. Azpilicueta proper underrated player and kante mopping up so many times. How do you break through that?
Agree.

As soon as the team was announced and no Lukaku you just knew we’d struggle and like you say, as soon as they got that goal they parked the bus ().

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:46 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
By playing actual good football

You know like some one twos around the box or a bit of creativity or imagination

There’s more to football than getting it wide and putting it in the box

ziggyman17

our tactics today was to stop Hazard from playing not about imposing ourselves on the game, tells you everything you need to know about our manager, a £#%&!ing coward

AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Yeah, has to be

I bad rep the £#%&!er every time he posts tbh.

Unread 19-05-2018, 06:47 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
By playing actual good football

You know like some one twos around the box or a bit of creativity or imagination

There’s more to football than getting it wide and putting it in the box
Burn the heretic!

No room for that kind of talk at Manchester United.