United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-04-2018, 06:27 AM
sub three hours

This result for Citeh is is nearly as bad as finding Joachim Low in front of you at a finger buffet.

Unread 05-04-2018, 07:52 AM
puressence

Still buzzing the @#%&!s

Unread 05-04-2018, 07:57 AM
rustling jimmies

City will go through, the scouse are the biggest bottle merchants going. That was their final last night.

Unread 05-04-2018, 08:01 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustling jimmies
City will go through, the scouse are the biggest bottle merchants going. That was their final last night.
If Liverpool score at the emptyhad, it’s game over - not sure this city side will handle that kind of pressure very well.

Still chuffed about last night - the plastic try hards getting their arses spanked - lovely.

Unread 05-04-2018, 08:04 AM
RemisMoses

Some of the comments on here And I get called a scouser for the little things ive said. You should hang your heads in shame, I guess its mostly from the 'propa' professional mancs who really hate City coz there 'propa' mancs in it. What a set of spids.

That was in no way enjoyable. I tried to take joy from Peps face after that 2nd flew in but I just couldn't. I switched it off after that.

I don't make a habit of watching Liverpool but has Mo Slalah looked that out of shape all season? He's a little fatty, unless he wears 3 base layers Looked bang out of shape to me (in comparison to pro footballers)

So City are now wounded Lions for the game on Saturday, looking for revenge. So that all bodes well for us

Unread 05-04-2018, 08:10 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustling jimmies
Are you serious?

They're £#%&!ing 3-0 mate. I'll be very surprised if they don't score at least once there.

They're a horrible match up for City and most importantly, they aren't scared of them. The rest of our league should £#%&!ing take note.

Also, if you prefer City out than Liverpool, so be it. But that's a pretty big leap to actually ENJOYING watching that last night.

Anyone buzzing off a delighted Anfield as they virtually seal a place in the CL semi finals needs their head examining.

Unread 05-04-2018, 08:21 AM
Barcabal

you reckon citeh fans would align the streets of moss side leading up to maine road and 'intimidate' them in a big game?

They didnt have any apart from us visiting them.

I want city to win as it means nothing.

Unread 05-04-2018, 08:31 AM
denis lawless

I feel dirty this morning being pleased with the result....some of you need to remember city could potentially win a treble this season...a £#%&!ing TREBLE one of which would be the C£#%&!ingL ......that can not be allowed to happen

I firmly believe the football gods will deal with the scouse shite in the next round....no way are they beating two out of Real, Barca or Munich to win it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcabal
you reckon citeh fans would align the streets of moss side leading up to maine road and 'intimidate' them in a big game?

They didnt have any apart from us visiting them.

I want city to win as it means nothing.
Confused residence watching on as a hopelessly lost coach driver is seen whacking the £#%&! out of his satnav.

Unread 05-04-2018, 08:38 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
I feel dirty this morning being pleased with the result....some of you need to remember city could potentially win a treble this season...a £#%&!ing TREBLE one of which would be the C£#%&!ingL ......that can not be allowed to happen

I firmly believe the football gods will deal with the scouse shite in the next round....no way are they beating two out of Real, Barca or Munich to win it again.
Even if they could manage to beat one of them teams, which would be really difficult,no way they are beating two of them to win the CL.

So City flop again in Europe. And Liverpool potless for yet another season. That’s okay for me.

Unread 05-04-2018, 08:43 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Are you serious?

They're £#%&!ing 3-0 mate. I'll be very surprised if they don't score at least once there.

They're a horrible match up for City and most importantly, they aren't scared of them. The rest of our league should £#%&!ing take note.

Also, if you prefer City out than Liverpool, so be it. But that's a pretty big leap to actually ENJOYING watching that last night.

Anyone buzzing off a delighted Anfield as they virtually seal a place in the CL semi finals needs their head examining.
As I said last night - a proper football club won last night - the premier league and football in general is being ruined by these plastic ‘money no object’ Middle East political human rights air brushing projects in which a team who were the laughing stock of the country for decades, with a shit fan base, no history of success and managers like Brian £#%&!ing Horton can immediately be elevated into a top world side with the best manager in the world and over a billion pounds spent persuading players to play for the blue ketchup @#%&!s in one of the most market distorting events in history is not a good thing.

City are shit for football, cancerous, and I’m glad they got humiliated.

Shame that the beneficiaries were Liverpool but at least I have a grudging respect for that club - which to be honest, we all do or we wouldn’t have the rivalry we do.

Not sure how many of you lot have regularly visited anfield but I did from 1985 to the late 90’s and I can confirm that im not keen.

Unread 05-04-2018, 09:07 AM
Jethro

That £#%&!ing City defence made Smalling and Jones look like Baresi and Costacurta.

Unread 05-04-2018, 09:13 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
That £#%&!ing City defence made Smalling and Jones look like Baresi and Costacurta.
not to mention they got torn apart by a midfield of Henderson, Milner and Chamberlain

Unread 05-04-2018, 09:15 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Even if they could manage to beat one of them teams, which would be really difficult,no way they are beating two of them to win the CL.

So City flop again in Europe. And Liverpool potless for yet another season. That’s okay for me.
We all want that pal, but it's not happened yet

Unread 05-04-2018, 09:19 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Some of the comments on here And I get called a scouser for the little things ive said. You should hang your heads in shame, I guess its mostly from the 'propa' professional mancs who really hate City coz there 'propa' mancs in it. What a set of spids.

That was in no way enjoyable. I tried to take joy from Peps face after that 2nd flew in but I just couldn't. I switched it off after that.

I don't make a habit of watching Liverpool but has Mo Slalah looked that out of shape all season? He's a little fatty, unless he wears 3 base layers Looked bang out of shape to me (in comparison to pro footballers)

So City are now wounded Lions for the game on Saturday, looking for revenge. So that all bodes well for us
spids ??????

Unread 05-04-2018, 09:20 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
spids ??????
Spanish Jews

Unread 05-04-2018, 09:46 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless

The poo were 0-3 down in a CL final a few years ago... how did that turn out ?

Unread 05-04-2018, 09:58 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
That was turned around in half a match....here we are talking 180 or, worst case, 270 minutes......a risk I'm prepared to take against city winning a treble

Unread 05-04-2018, 09:58 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Exactly....

So the laws of probability say it’ll never happen again...

I’ll bet anyone £5k they won’t come from 3-0 down in this years European competition...

Unread 05-04-2018, 09:59 AM
andyroo

They dropped a three goal lead in this year's competition.

To, er, Sevilla

Unread 05-04-2018, 10:03 AM
Pop

Quote:
£#%&!ing Meelan

Can't remember which of their players said it a few years later but they were as good as having a party at half time, the pasta eating @#%&!s.

Can't see Iniesta or Ronaldo and co subscribing to the same level of frivolities in the same situation.
Closed Thread