United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:52 AM
Switching Off

If he did go on CBB you can bet they'd be asking Magic to come on for a guest spot.

As for Crouch, led to it by a family giving him gyp about a football score?

Good to see Cuba Gooding Jr in on the act. Can imagine Magic was channelling him in the week......show me the money!

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:18 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Crouch
"I played for Liverpool and England with 'Carra' for a good few years and, though some people might not want to hear this, he's a great lad. He doesn't need me to say what he did was totally wrong and he knows better than anyone that his actions cannot be defended.

But let's be clear that the incident started with provocation.

Carra crossed the line but there are points when we are all taken towards it"
Hard hitting stuff from the stringy grey twig there

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:21 AM
dunk

Used to like Crouchy

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:12 AM
Jack Duckworth

i, i, i...

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:23 AM
dunk

So the multi millionaire gets 5 months off to holiday and convalesce before returning to his ridiculously highly paid roles?

Well he has my sympathy :£#%&!er:

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:34 AM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
So the multi millionaire gets 5 months off to holiday and convalesce before returning to his ridiculously highly paid roles?

Well he has my sympathy :w****r:
When you put it that way Magic has done him a great service.

Unread 17-03-2018, 09:05 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Well he has my sympathy :£#%&!er:

Unread 17-03-2018, 09:15 AM
sa7

Woe is me!

Always the victims, Scouse @#%&!

Unread 17-03-2018, 09:41 AM
silv

How will we live

Unread 17-03-2018, 10:26 AM
Stickman

Popping up now In the office quotes Facebook page “Do you not know who Eric Hitchmough is?”

Unread 17-03-2018, 10:30 AM
Pop

Eric Hitchmough

Unread 17-03-2018, 10:45 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
If you like the office get on it, it’s outstanding.

Unread 17-03-2018, 10:57 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
You’re having a laugh sayin that.

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:19 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Crouch
"I played for Liverpool and England with 'Carra' for a good few years and, though some people might not want to hear this, he's a great lad. He doesn't need me to say what he did was totally wrong and he knows better than anyone that his actions cannot be defended.

But let's be clear that the incident started with provocation.

Carra crossed the line but there are points when we are all taken towards it"
So he’d support a fan kicking spitting or kicking shit out of a rival if they had the piss taken over a score line? That’s enough provocation in crouch’s view apparently. Sure he wouldn’t change his view if it was two random supporters.

I’m just waiting for the line that carragher does a lot for charity. Hang on, we had that photo op the other day.

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:20 PM
Part 36 Offer

insane. Not one mention of magic or his daughter. Does not give a single £#%&!.

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:24 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
insane. Not one mention of magic or his daughter. Does not give a single £#%&!.
Carragher’s the victim here la. He doesn’t give a shit what he did. Only that it got captured and publicised. He’s a man under attack in survival mode.

Given the money he has and some of the characters carragher knows, I dread to imagine what could have gone on behind the scenes.

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:26 PM
rustling jimmies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Popping up now In the office quotes Facebook page “Do you not know who Eric Hitchmough is?”

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:56 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Given the money he has and some of the characters carragher knows, I dread to imagine what could have gone on behind the scenes.
Why do people keep peddling this shite?

He aint a £#%&!ing gangster. He'll no doubt have a few hangers on for drinks and cast off scrubbers who like to act up for him but ffs

Is he seriously gonna risk porridge with his millions in the bank over a Fredster?

Take him down Magic.

Unread 17-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Rorschach

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Why do people keep peddling this shite?

He aint a £#%&!ing gangster. He'll no doubt have a few hangers on for drinks and cast off scrubbers who like to act up for him but ffs

Is he seriously gonna risk porridge with his millions in the bank over a Fredster?

Take him down Magic.
"Your Honour, I contend that the attack on Mr Magic_Cantona was probably motivated by someone's misguided sense of loyalty to me. I had no prior knowledge of it whatsoever and would have sought to prevent it, had I known."

Unread 17-03-2018, 04:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach
"Your Honour, I contend that the attack on Mr Magic_Cantona was probably motivated by someone's misguided sense of loyalty to me. I had no prior knowledge of it whatsoever and would have sought to prevent it, had I known."
That snippet from his book might just prejudice that defence..
Closed Thread