United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-06-2017, 01:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Yeah Rashford, Martial and Miki are a right bunch of cloggers Just admit that you want shiny new toys and you want them immediately.

Interesting that the anti-mou boys are all about balanced views today, even after deciding before the start of last season that they didn't like the manager.
Yes, and how exciting and prolific they were last season...

Shut up you #@&%!.

I said added to it.

Unread 28-06-2017, 01:37 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yes, and how exciting and prolific they were last season...

Shut up you #@&%!.
So you want 2 potentially world class forwards to replace our 2 potentially world class forwards? In the hope that they'll convert more chances based on minimal viewing? State. And you stay classy with the insults pal

Unread 28-06-2017, 01:40 PM
dunk

Quote:
So you want 2 potentially world class forwards to replace our 2 potentially world class forwards? In the hope that they'll convert more chances based on minimal viewing? State. And you stay classy with the insults pal
No, I want an additional option that can operate from a wide right position that can offer a direct approach/threat, rather than shoehorning Mata in there or relying on Lingard for the pace. I'd also like a more mobile option to replace Rooney and Zlatan.

Unreasonable?

Tbf, #@&%! is almost a term of endearment

Unread 28-06-2017, 01:46 PM
browser

Quote:
No, I want an additional option that can operate from a wide right position that can offer a direct approach/threat, rather than shoehorning Mata in there or relying on Lingard for the pace. I'd also like a more mobile option to replace Rooney and Zlatan.

Unreasonable?
Not unreasonable but with Mourinho it's always likely to be a Willian/Perisic type. I just don't see why we can't see how it pans out rather than deride every player we're linked with. We've got brilliant attacking potential in the squad and (to everyone except Bunks) the future best midfielder in the world. I personally think we need a few older, experienced heads, not a load of erratic kids. Agree to disagree

Unread 28-06-2017, 01:51 PM
dunk

Quote:
Not unreasonable but with Mourinho it's always likely to be a Willian/Perisic type. I just don't see why we can't see how it pans out rather than deride every player we're linked with. We've got brilliant attacking potential in the squad and (to everyone except Bunks) the future best midfielder in the world. I personally think we need a few older, experienced heads, not a load of erratic kids. Agree to disagree
Perisic's age and the fact he plays off the left puts me off tbh. He's deffo a decent player and the type of big, quick, strong work horse that Mourinho bases his side and football on, just doesn't appeal to me.

Unread 28-06-2017, 01:51 PM
saffers

Quote:
#@&%!, #@&%!head and £#%&!ing #@&%!. All in the last 24 hours. These guys love to talk about dicks.

Stay frosty browser!

Unread 28-06-2017, 02:06 PM
browser

Quote:
Perisic's age and the fact he plays off the left puts me off tbh. He's deffo a decent player and the type of big, quick, strong work horse that Mourinho bases his side and football on, just doesn't appeal to me.
But you see, you've done it again. Ignored the majority of what was said about our existing attacking players and had a dig at Mourinho's football. I feel sorry for you that you obviously take no joy from the team you supposedly support because of some strange sense of entitlement to perfect football. Get yourself over to Bluemoon. They've signed 12 young wingers already

Unread 28-06-2017, 02:16 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
b*****d, k******d and £#%&!ing #@&%!. All in the last 24 hours. These guys love to talk about dicks.

Stay frosty browser!
Ah. I see what's going on.

Got yourself some prearranged support.

Unread 28-06-2017, 02:24 PM
utd99

This forum absolutely loves the off season. Can get down to some serious carnage without any pesky football to serve as a distraction.

Unread 28-06-2017, 02:24 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Ah. I see what's going on.

Got yourself some prearranged support.
Oh the irony. You called someone a £#%&!ing #@&%!. On the internet. Because they didn't agree with you and your gang.

Unread 28-06-2017, 02:26 PM
dunk

Quote:
But you see, you've done it again. Ignored the majority of what was said about our existing attacking players and had a dig at Mourinho's football. I feel sorry for you that you obviously take no joy from the team you supposedly support because of some strange sense of entitlement to perfect football. Get yourself over to Bluemoon. They've signed 12 young wingers already
That's a £#%&!ing diabolical strawman you're waving about there Despicable response tbh.

Unread 28-06-2017, 02:30 PM
plopborsky

I am hearing matic on a copter today

Unread 28-06-2017, 02:36 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky

ffs

feel like we need some light relief canine gifs tbh, yhgr

Unread 28-06-2017, 02:37 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Oh the irony. You called someone a £#%&!ing #@&%!. On the internet. Because they didn't agree with you and your gang.
To be fair.. I wrote 'stupid #@&%!'

And it wasn't anything to do with opinions on football.

I know what's going on.

Unread 28-06-2017, 02:50 PM
browser

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
To be fair.. I wrote 'stupid #@&%!'

And it wasn't anything to do with opinions on football.

I know what's going on.
Me too. You got exposed for the try-hard bully that you are Enjoy your afternoon

Unread 28-06-2017, 03:15 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
At least my brother siders has kept his calm and dignity. Can see him and tibs breaking off from your group to form a more moderate and peaceful interpretation of anti-mourinhoism. Not good for them to be associated with the violence and abuse that has come from these battles.
Impossible not to be calm when you've seen it all before pal. I remember same/similar types of posters reacting like this when a few of us said Fellaini would be a dreadful signing. Back then it was because we were anti-Moyes iirc. "He's better with the ball than given credit for" etc

Fact is that Dunk, Parters, I and others have welcomed some of the links. Fabinho, Morata etc feel like they'd be good additions. It's others who feel obliged to defend literally every signing that may or may not happen out of some sense of duty to be on the right side of an obsessive wider argument that causes this tedium.

Unread 28-06-2017, 03:31 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Unread 28-06-2017, 03:39 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I think at the truly big clubs like United and Real, Mourinho's personality and approach will always split opinion. The constant need for conflict, for tension, was seen by some in Madrid as portraying an underdog mentality they felt was beneath them.

It's one thing to try to unite the club in the face of adversity, but perpetually seeking out the confrontation can likely become tiresome for clubs who expect to win just by being better.
i think this is %@#$&!s. but even if it were true i couldn't care less.

last season at the anderlecht game iirc there was what looked like a bit of confusion over who was being subbed.

when i watched it back it turned out according to roy keane (and then half the £#%&!ing media) that actually mourinho had been deliberately using a banana relay to create a story and get a message across.

absolutely no-one mentioned it again at the next game or at any other game. no-one gives a £#%&!.

at real, mourinho didn't create constant controversy ffs. he dropped casillas because he thought he was past it. he then got wrapped up in the rivalry with barca. he didn't £#%&!ing create it. it didn't start when he got there and finish when he left. he backed his players - even when they weren't fully backing him. he backed them to the hilt when they were repeatedly getting shit on by the officials in the games with barca...

that sort of thing may not endear him to real, or marca or whoever. but it will endear him to us.

Unread 28-06-2017, 03:41 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Impossible not to be calm when you've seen it all before pal. I remember same/similar types of posters reacting like this when a few of us said Fellaini would be a dreadful signing. Back then it was because we were anti-Moyes iirc. "He's better with the ball than given credit for" etc

Fact is that Dunk, Parters, I and others have welcomed some of the links. Fabinho, Morata etc feel like they'd be good additions. It's others who feel obliged to defend literally every signing that may or may not happen out of some sense of duty to be on the right side of an obsessive wider argument that causes this tedium.
Oh please enlighten us heathens It's simply not true is it. As far as i've seen, the links to Lukaku have been met with very lukewarm feelings. Ever thought that maybe a lot of people just rate Matic (or others) and have no agenda to profile potential signings within? If anybody on here has a sense of duty it's you. As pointed out previously, your God used Fellaini as much (and as more of a target man) as Mourinho. But that doesn't fit does it

Unread 28-06-2017, 03:48 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Closed Thread