United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-06-2017, 06:27 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Nonsense. Good attempt a straw man though.

Avoiding hysteria and irrationally over every potential signing is pretty much the opposite of going down the RAWK route.
You're quite the self-righteous #@&%!head aren't you?

Unread 28-06-2017, 06:32 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:

Avoiding hysteria and irrationally over every potential signing is pretty much the opposite of going down the RAWK route.
Wrong. rawk was famous for sickly sweet sentimentality and refusing to accept criticism of the club/management.

Unread 28-06-2017, 07:03 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Gotta say, posting that you don't want us to sign Matic on a thread about Matic isn't that hysterical. Going on multi-quote, multi-para charges at anyone who does so because youre obsessed with other posters is a little bit OTT imo tbh.

Unread 28-06-2017, 07:37 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Gotta say, posting that you don't want us to sign Matic on a thread about Matic isn't that hysterical. Going on multi-quote, multi-para charges at anyone who does so because youre obsessed with other posters is a little bit OTT imo tbh.
as opposed to searching back through someone's history for obscure quotes in an attempt to prove them wrong....

You ok hun?

Unread 28-06-2017, 07:44 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Wrong. rawk was famous for sickly sweet sentimentality and refusing to accept criticism of the club/management.

Even if you are correct, using RAWK as a comparison here is a complete straw man. Saffers apart - obviously - I don't see any refusal to criticise the club and management.

Many of those supporting the club for being interested in Matic and other potentials were certainly critical at plenty of other times during the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
You're quite the self-righteous #@&%!head aren't you?

Unread 28-06-2017, 08:04 AM
puressence

people on here deserve moyes

Unread 28-06-2017, 08:05 AM
20 times

He'll wet the bed, Abu Al-Parters
He'll wet the bed at night or day
Goes to sleep with his cat
He's not Aussie, He's expat
He'll wet the bed on Fred again

Unread 28-06-2017, 08:23 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Even if you are correct, using RAWK as a comparison here is a complete straw man. Saffers apart - obviously - I don't see any refusal to criticise the club and management.
You may not, but there is a tone. Look at the stick siders, dunk and parters get.
There are plenty of reasons to be concerned about the direction mourinho/woodward is taking the club. And reasons to be cheerful. But any concern is met with furious response.

I wouldn't blame saffers either, I assume most of his act is humour.

Unread 28-06-2017, 08:28 AM
shenwen

Quote:
You may not, but there is a tone. Look at the stick siders, dunk and parters get.
There are plenty of reasons to be concerned about the direction mourinho/woodward is taking the club. And reasons to be cheerful. But any concern is met with furious response.

I wouldn't blame saffers either, I assume most of his act is humour.
I know. Poor little lambs. What have they ever done to deserve this? Just saying it as it is

Unread 28-06-2017, 08:30 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
I know. Poor little lambs. What have they ever done to deserve this? Just saying it as it is
they're good people and they deserve better than to be spat on by goons like whip hubley and 20 times.

Unread 28-06-2017, 09:18 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
they're good people and they deserve better than to be spat on by goons like whip hubley and 20 times.
good people? didn't realise you'd met them tbh

you deffo sure you're ok, seem a bit rattled the past couple of days?

Unread 28-06-2017, 09:30 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
good people? didn't realise you'd met them tbh

you deffo sure you're ok, seem a bit rattled the past couple of days?
No whip. I am not 'rattled' last couple of days.

That's an exaggeration.

A good person wouldn't do that.

Unread 28-06-2017, 09:34 AM
shenwen

Quote:
I used to think so, but parters just called me a self righteous #@&%!head and that cuts deep

I'm not a #@&%!head

Unread 28-06-2017, 09:38 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:

I'm not a #@&%!head

sure. Yeah.

Unread 28-06-2017, 09:39 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
No whip. I am not 'rattled' last couple of days.

That's an exaggeration.

A good person wouldn't do that.

Unread 28-06-2017, 10:03 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Probably less than whoever fuzzy called a #@&%! yesterday... was it poor browser?

Unread 28-06-2017, 10:57 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Probably less than whoever fuzzy called a #@&%! yesterday... was it poor browser?
"£#%&!ing #@&%!" wasn't it? The lad was absolutely raging to be sure.

Unread 28-06-2017, 11:04 AM
dunk

I'm not sure what's so unusual about people critiquing our potential signings Happens with every signing, nobody is completely happy with every potential signing.

What is odd is the sudden and staunch defence of all potential signings and all things Mourinho, and the drastic elevation of said potential signings by a few members of the forum, who would previously have been every bit as critical of the same players..

Unread 28-06-2017, 11:05 AM
lindelof

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I'm not sure what's so unusual about people critiquing our potential signings Happens with every signing, nobody is completely happy with every potential signing.

What is odd is the sudden and staunch defence of all potential signings and all things Mourinho, and the drastic elevation of said potential signings by a few members of the forum, who would previously have been every bit as critical of the same players..

Nobody is ever happy. We could sign Harry Kane and someone would find fault with it.

Unread 28-06-2017, 11:06 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
"£#%&!ing #@&%!" wasn't it? The lad was absolutely raging to be sure.
Calling people £#%&!ing #@&%!s and £#%&!ing #@&%!heads, definitely not mad online. Just good people!!
Closed Thread