United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:34 AM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
We also signed Bebe for more than Vidic cost. Whats your point chief

You lads are ALL OVER THE PLACE atm, whats going on??

Beautiful to watch, the mou gang are still bouncing from the stockholm celebrations, three cups, swedish don lindelof signed, sealed and delivered with plenty more lined up for the coming weeks

The fume is all over the forum atm, place smells like a petrol station atm, keep the matches away from the anti mou gang please!
We're allegedly signing Nemanja Matic for £8million pounds more than Chelsea paid for N'Golo Kante last year, more than they paying for Bakayoko this year, £15-18million more than Monaco are paying for Youri Tielemans, all of the three cheaper players would have been a better long term signing than Nemanja Matic.

The idea that it makes you less of a fan to post that as an observation is a joke, and you're either on a WUM or the most bizarre case of over compensating in forum history.

This is your reaction to every transfer target rumour so far this offseason no matter how shitty

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:36 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Where was fuzzy radicalised? I know we have some extremist preachers in our midst, abu al-parters.
Ffs

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:36 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
We're allegedly signing Nemanja Matic for £8million pounds more than Chelsea paid for N'Golo Kante last year, more than they paying for Bakayoko this year, £15-18million more than Monaco are paying for Youri Tielemans, all of the three cheaper players would have been a better long term signing than Nemanja Matic.

The idea that it makes you less of a fan to post that as an observation is a joke, and you're either on a WUM or the most bizarre case of over compensating in forum history.

This is your reaction to every transfer target rumour so far this offseason no matter how shitty

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:37 AM
dragflick

Quote:
"£#%&!ing #@&%!" honestly wonder if he smashed his keyboard buttons in hard typing that? Never seen fuzzy lose it before. It took the mou gang to rattle him, just wow. Shows what a big challenge we have in winning the hearts and minds of guys like him.

Where was fuzzy radicalised? I know we have some extremist preachers in our midst, abu al-parters has been very active in our threads recently spreading anti mou propaganda. Maybe time to bug the places these guys congregate.
£#%&!inghell

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:37 AM
saffers

Quote:

This market is different to last year mate. Naby keitas price has been set at £70m+. Pogba would be going for £150m if we went for him this summer....

Can't compare a kante who has a buyout clause to a matic who hasnt, and who chelsea actually dont want to sell if we're taking these reports seriously.

Jordan pickford just went for £30m from relegated sunderland no? £40m for a two time premier league winner and one of the best in his position in the league isnt that nuts. It's a premier league price + man utd premium IF true.

Either way, price surely irrelevant if you think the player is perfect for us. We need more than one midfielder.

United went in for tielemans but he said he wanted to have a step in between going to a big club(his words). Also hes a different player to matic.

Eric dier for £50m+ would not have gotten the same reaction from me. I'd join the doubters.

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:40 AM
20 times

Abu Al-Parters

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:46 AM
shenwen

Quote:

The money's a straw man
1. It's newspaper talk
2. If not, it's what you pay when negotiations are led by a clown in an inflated market

More importantly, is the player the right one for our needs. On his own of course not, but I'll take a proven PL midfielder over some of the unproven names you mention.

But much easier to wet your pants in public about every name brought up by some clueless journalist (not directed at you by the way)

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:48 AM
20 times

Going off big style on this thread

Think we all need to hug and shake hands

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:54 AM
Fish

Doesn't really matter to me what we pay tbh, its top club to top club so there's bound to be excess put on top.

Dont know why people are getting so miffed at stuff, unless your all going through puberty at the moment.

Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:59 AM
AK14

So is this happening then or just paper gossip

(Can't be £#%&!ed to read the last few pages)

Unread 27-06-2017, 12:24 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Dream signing? Are you trying and failing to be £#%&!ing smart? Dream signing. Do we limit ourselves to 'dream signings'. You stupid #@&%!.
Woah.

Not often you see fuzzy rattled like that.

Unread 27-06-2017, 01:34 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
7 years ago. You've gone fuller #@&%! than normal this summer
Bernardo Silva you stupid fat £#%&!er.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

dunk and parters have been a pair of absolute £#%&!ing fannies these past few months... vvwet2c.
I won't forget this you little £#%&!oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
same £#%&!ers whos sole utd contribution is mutv ..love it whippers
You really are clueless you fat £#%&!ing tramp.

Unread 27-06-2017, 01:44 PM
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
So is this happening then or just paper gossip

(Can't be £#%&!ed to read the last few pages)
Who are you asking? Seriously ffs. it's just blokes passing time on a forum mate.

Unread 27-06-2017, 01:46 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Bernardo Silva you stupid fat £#%&!er.

I won't forget this you little £#%&!oh

You really are clueless you fat £#%&!ing tramp.

Get back to bed you £#%&!oh.

Unread 27-06-2017, 01:50 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish
Who are you asking? Seriously ffs. it's just blokes passing time on a forum mate.

What I'm asking is have I missed something as this morning there's been multiple new pages to this thread (which I can't be £#%&!ing arsed to read) and was wondering if there's any solid info on this transfer or more Twitter %@#$&!s flying about...

Not hard is it you goon?

Unread 27-06-2017, 01:58 PM
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

What I'm asking is have I missed something as this morning there's been multiple new pages to this thread (which I can't be £#%&!ing arsed to read) and was wondering if there's any solid info on this transfer or more Twitter balls flying about...

Not hard is it you goon?
Some angry / rude people on this site take it all very seriously. I highly doubt anybody on here is privi to Uniteds transfer dealings and its all fluff guessing and nonsense, hope that doesnt defile your fantasy

Unread 27-06-2017, 01:58 PM
Bunker Buster

Life comes at Al-parters fast....

Used to rate him..

Quote:
Matic is like a decent Fellaini. Mobile, composed, eye for a pass - and he cost less
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...=199723&page=5

Is it the player or the current manager he hates ?!?

Unread 27-06-2017, 01:59 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish
Some angry / rude people on this site take it all very seriously. I highly doubt anybody on here is privi to Uniteds transfer dealings and its all fluff guessing and nonsense, hope that doesnt defile your fantasy
Yeah, you're completely missing what Im asking...

Try again.

Unread 27-06-2017, 02:03 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunker buster
life comes at al-parters fast....

Used to rate him..

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...=199723&page=5

is it the player or the current manager he hates ?!?

Unread 27-06-2017, 02:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
3 years of a player maturing and winning premier league trophies before re joining his manager through that time is a bad thing ?
Closed Thread