United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:07 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
But the main issue seems to be that we're paying 40 million. Which is based on nothing more than a few newspaper articles.

There's one pertinent question here. Will Matic improve our midfield? Yes he will. So what if he's not your dream signing. Your Mrs probably isn't your ideal woman either. Grow up ffs
Dream signing? Are you trying and failing to be £#%&!ing smart? Dream signing. Do we limit ourselves to 'dream signings'. You stupid #@&%!.

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:07 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
The same people who have been pissing and moaning about not having a midfielder like Matic for years and years (probably nearly a decade thinking about it) are now using his potential signing as a stick to beat the manager with. And surprise surprise, it's mostly the same people who have ripped the manager to shreds all season whatever he's achieved or however we've played

No idea why you'd follow (in the loosest sense of the word) united just to have a whinge on a forum 24/7 but whatever floats your boat.

absolute state, he's not even signed yet

you ok huns?

dunk and parters have been a pair of absolute £#%&!ing fannies these past few months... vvwet2c.

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:11 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Dream signing? Are you trying and failing to be £#%&!ing smart? Dream signing. Do we limit ourselves to 'dream signings'. You stupid #@&%!.
WTF, fuzzy in raging P-word storm, never seen him so angry. Over such an innocuous post aswell.

Really testing times for the anti mou lads it seems, browser made fuzzy explode so easily. Only a matter of time before we see the anti mou lads turn on eachother. Maybe after some of these buys become official.

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:12 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
now now. Wasn't you but somebody was talking about first choice yesterday. Just trying to add a bit of balance. Should have thought better than to question the anti-mou bully boys. Apologies

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:13 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
We are signing Matic for more than Silva cost City

Ycnmiu.
We also signed Bebe for more than Vidic cost. Whats your point chief

You lads are ALL OVER THE PLACE atm, whats going on??

Beautiful to watch, the mou gang are still bouncing from the stockholm celebrations, three cups, swedish don lindelof signed, sealed and delivered with plenty more lined up for the coming weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
now now. Wasn't you but somebody was talking about first choice yesterday. Just trying to add a bit of balance. Should have thought better than to question the anti-mou bully boys. Apologies
The fume is all over the forum atm, place smells like a petrol station atm, keep the matches away from the anti mou gang please!

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:15 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
WTF, fuzzy in raging P-word storm, never seen him so angry. Over such an innocuous post aswell.

Really testing times for the anti mou lads it seems, browser made fuzzy explode so easily. Only a matter of time before we see the anti mou lads turn on eachother. Maybe after some of these buys become official.
It's sad to see. It was always going to happen with someone like Mou though, love him or hate him at Madrid I really hoped he'd bring everyone together as our manager. Real, real shame

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:16 AM
20 times

Quote:
We also signed Bebe for more than Vidic cost. Whats your point chief

You lads are ALL OVER THE PLACE atm, whats going on??

Beautiful to watch, the mou gang are still bouncing from the stockholm celebrations, three cups, swedish don lindelof signed, sealed and delivered with plenty more lined up for the coming weeks

The fume is all over the forum atm, place smells like a petrol station atm, keep the matches away from the anti mou gang please!
It's going to be very sweet when Mou brings home 21 in either 2018 or 2019. There'll be a lot of egg on some very ugly, fat, saggy faces imo

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:20 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:

The little naratives you have going on in your bonce.

You should do vlog for sure.

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:20 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
It's sad to see. It was always going to happen with someone like Mou though, love him or hate him at Madrid I really hoped he'd bring everyone together as our manager. Real, real shame
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
It's going to be very sweet when Mou brings home 21 in either 2018 or 2019. There'll be a lot of egg on some very ugly, fat, saggy faces imo
Yes lads, but id say there is unity overall. These anti mou and anti united lads are like the isis of europe. A tiny minority of a minority of disaffected guys. Overall we have happiness and unity, real community.

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:23 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
7 years ago. You've gone fuller #@&%! than normal this summer
Think he means the other Silva

But your point definitely still stands

I always thought fuzzy was joining in for the wind up. Thought he was too smart for this crowd. But browser looks to have lit his fuse.

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:24 AM
Tiberian

What? some on here expected Mourinho to bring unity?

Mourinho? Seriously?

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:25 AM
browser

Quote:
These anti mou and anti united lads are like the isis of europe.

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:26 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

But your point definitely still stands

I always thought fuzzy was joining in for the wind up. Thought he was too smart for this crowd. But browser looks to have lit his fuse.
Me too. Didn't include him in the dunk/parters jibe up thread, as thought he was a bit of a wum/poke from the sidelines. Browser has properly :rattled: him though, never thought I'd see the day...

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:26 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
What other Silva?

Paying absolutely no attention to anything so i don't have a child like meltdown like everyone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Me too. Didn't include him in the dunk/parters jibe up thread, as thought he was a bit of a wum/poke from the sidelines. Browser has properly :rattled: him though, never thought I'd see the day...
Is that clock i hear ticking the countdown to another name change

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:27 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian

Mourinho? Seriously?
Mourinho is adored by all chelsea fans(pre joining utd) is still adored by ALL inter fans, ALL porto fans and all real madrid fans(majority wanted him back in jan 2016 before zizou came).

He is adored by all united fans bar a few ideologues , some of whom we have on this website unfortunately.

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:28 AM
dragflick

Quote:
What other Silva?

Paying absolutely no attention to anything so i don't have a child like meltdown like everyone else

Bernardo pal, some little Portuguese @#%&! from Monaco. Good player tbf. But Parters has got his figures wrong if he means him, as he was more than £40m. (just..)

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:28 AM
20 times

Quote:
What other Silva?

Some player he's probably never seen play

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:29 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian

Mourinho? Seriously?
There is unity when people play for him and he calls the shit @#%&!s out. Sound management imho.

No unity = 2 pots

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:31 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
"£#%&!ing #@&%!" honestly wonder if he smashed his keyboard buttons in hard typing that? Never seen fuzzy lose it before. It took the mou gang to rattle him, just wow. Shows what a big challenge we have in winning the hearts and minds of guys like him.

Where was fuzzy radicalised? I know we have some extremist preachers in our midst, abu al-parters has been very active in our threads recently spreading anti mou propaganda. Maybe time to bug the places these guys congregate.

Unread 27-06-2017, 11:33 AM
Tiberian

Quote:
Mourinho is adored by all chelsea fans(pre joining utd) is still adored by ALL inter fans, ALL porto fans and all real madrid fans(majority wanted him back in jan 2016 before zizou came).

He is adored by all united fans bar a few ideologues , some of whom we have on this website unfortunately.
Nothing wrong with critique, save the unadulterated adulation for OT. Most of the points seems valid arguments to me.

What do/did I expect from Mou? Conflict, friction, heavy spending, pragmatic football, success and eventual implosion based on personality and ego clashes. Why do I expect that? It is the pattern of his career.
Closed Thread