United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-06-2017, 06:59 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Fantastic player, even before the excessive fee there were morons doubting mou for signing this guy. Personally doubt it's £40m, obviously chelsea can justify that pricetag in this market even if it is a player they are willing to sell.

He's better than bakayoko btw, lynchpin behind two premier league title wins.

Lindelof, Matic, Fabinho all look done, that's 3 warriors who can also play a bit. All are £#%&!ing massive aswell. This is shaping up to be a real mou squad.
You have no principles.

Unread 26-06-2017, 07:03 PM
rockored2

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
You have no principles.
Dont think Principles is a virtue on a football internet forum tbh.

Unread 26-06-2017, 07:53 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish
I take it all with a pinch of salt and daftly assume that Jose knows a lot more about football then I do, so I think ill just trust the boss
You can't do that on here, mate

Unread 26-06-2017, 09:14 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
How is Matic behind Dier in that list? £#%&!ing hell Dier is shite.

Other than that it sounds like this summer is gearing up to be a massive let down in terms of landing our potential 'targets'.

All thanks once again to that £#%&!ing pog faced c*** woodward.
But the targets that journalist says we've missed out on are utter shit. Lukaku and dier ffs. Its just one more of many shite articles about united's transfer targets. Most journalists are pulling names out of their arise. They didn't have a clue who we were after last summer and it will be the same this.

Unread 26-06-2017, 09:18 PM
Jethro

So out of those three players one doesn't fit the mold of the other two, at all. What a load of bullshit

Unread 26-06-2017, 10:05 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
I was thinking you were referring to that mate but was conflicted for a moment as also thought you might be a bit young to be part of the real core Office bants clan.

Both in our 30s..

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Fantastic player, even before the excessive fee there were morons doubting mou for signing this guy. Personally doubt it's £40m, obviously chelsea can justify that pricetag in this market even if it is a player they are willing to sell.

He's better than bakayoko btw, lynchpin behind two premier league title wins.

Lindelof, Matic, Fabinho all look done, that's 3 warriors who can also play a bit. All are £#%&!ing massive aswell. This is shaping up to be a real mou squad.
Mate could you be anymore full of shit? 😂

Unread 26-06-2017, 10:45 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
what exactly is the point of writing your opinion in this way?

why not just write your opinion

matic should have been brought in last summer if possible, and he will be a top signing for united if we can get him now.

Because it's also a response the extreme level of division this seems to have caused. In fact, it's more about that than it is about my thoughts on Matic . I think that's fairly obvious.

Sorry the post wasn't written in a suitable way for you.

Unread 26-06-2017, 10:50 PM
utd99

If Mourinho has faith in him then I have faith in Mourinho. The price tag will only be an issue if he's shit.

Unread 26-06-2017, 10:52 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
If Mourinho has faith in him then I have faith in Mourinho. The price tag will only be an issue if he's shit.
My bank balance will be impacted negatively if we sign him for £40m though

Unread 26-06-2017, 10:54 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Because it's also a response the extreme level of division this seems to have caused. In fact, it's more about that than it is about my thoughts on Matic . I think that's fairly obvious.

Sorry the post wasn't written in a suitable way for you.
Just ignore the arse faced weasel. Only throb would tell you that you're writing your own post in the wrong way ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Rather non-committal. 40m for this lummox is a steal for Chelsea whatever way you look at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
My bank balance will be impacted negatively if we sign him for £40m though
That's not the point though is it #@&%!. Signing shitbags like Matic for almost 50million quid means we use up part of the transfer budget on shite.

Unread 26-06-2017, 10:56 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Just ignore the arse faced weasel. Only throb would tell you that you're writing your own post in the wrong way ffs

Rather non-committal. 40m for this lummox is a steal for Chelsea whstevervway you look at it.

It's late, so it just kinda confused me...... but he did, he DID do that, didn't he?

Unread 26-06-2017, 11:01 PM
Switching Off

He's a great player, experienced, knows the league, won a shit load, and is in a position we need to fill.

Can't sign 22 year old worldies constantly. Team game and all that. With Carrick winding down, Zlatan dead, Rooney hiding in a cupboard hoping nobody will notice and Smalling being fired to the moon we're losing a fair whack of experience this summer.

Very good signing.

Unread 26-06-2017, 11:05 PM
Part 36 Offer

Matic is not a GREAT player at all ffs switchers.

He's a decent, solid player; that's it.

Unread 26-06-2017, 11:07 PM
utd99

Quote:

He's done some excellent work for a title winning team. He's also been shit at times, but if Mourinho wants him you have have to assume he knows what he's doing and what he feels he needs.

Unread 26-06-2017, 11:11 PM
Billy Redface

I think it's more the kind of player he is rather than his effectiveness.

I remember many on here wanting him when he went back to Chelsea. He'd do a good job for us.... but I think Fellaini has conditioned us to hate slow large bastards.

Most want a bit of pace and £#%&!ing zip back into midfield. He's just a bit unappealing 'on paper'.

Get him and Fabinhi and I'll be delighted. If it's one or the other, I'll be £#%&!ing gutted if we choose him.

Unread 26-06-2017, 11:13 PM
Bunker Buster

Underwhelming....

If he was a Xmas present you'd re-wrap him for a January birthday...

Unread 26-06-2017, 11:17 PM
Buck

Some w****r from the telegraph says matic is our third choice after dier [dafuq?] and radja from roma.

does edward woodward not do negotiation? 40m for a third choice

Unread 26-06-2017, 11:17 PM
Switching Off

Quote:

Unread 26-06-2017, 11:19 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
OK.....'great' though?

Unread 26-06-2017, 11:19 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Underwhelming....

If he was a Xmas present you'd re-wrap him for a January birthday...

My nickname for him is gonna be Gillette set.
Closed Thread