United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-03-2008, 03:26 PM
marlo stansfield

the worst possible line up i can think of involving our firstteam players.

that midfield will not produce anything imo.

scholes and hargreaves are two players who should be getting no playing time on merit and performances lately.

i dont think we will win with that team

Unread 01-03-2008, 03:27 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
that midfield looks to have all the fluidity and understanding of a blind hippo.

And as for starting Tevez and Saha up front. It worked fantastically well the last time, didn't it?
So saha and tevez shouldnt start because last time they did we got beat? ok

The £#%&! selection of Hargreaves and Fletcher is the reason we lost that match, and the inability to defend set pieces and score a penalty when 1 up.

A massive overreaction to the team on here. We will win this by a few goals today. Save your whinging for after the match.

TreeFiddy

Is this true?!

Unforgivable. Why leave out so many top players? Even if we scrape through this it's a mental decision to leave Rooney and Ronaldo on the bench. Carrick and Vidic are also both vital players and should be starting.

MJ Ramone

Expect Fulham to score early as the giddy @#%&!s shit themselves with delight because United are in town.

A few of our lads need to stand up & be counted today.

WES: Prove you're really worth the wages you're arrogantly holding out for (ie; don't allow your mind to wander & let a ridiculously ordinary centre forward muscle you out of it)

SAHA: Let's see what we've been missing for 90% of every season you've been at the Club.
No sulking & no 'over-doing' it.

TEVEZ: Put to bed the myth that you struggle without Rooney & Ronaldo in the side with you.

HARGREAVES & SCHOLES: A FAST start please. NO £#%&!ing 'slowing it down' & forever passing it backwards or sideways.

Got a feeling we'll be a goal down going into the last half an hour & he'll have to bring Wayne, Ronnie & Anderson on anyway

Terry Silver

United need to make the most of their squad for games like this, with the number of big games we have on the horizon.

If the squad can't cope with Fulham, we have a nice little triple substitution open to us.

Hopefully we won't need it, but today we might learn more on whether Scholes is worth a starting place anymore...

Unread 01-03-2008, 03:28 PM
denis lawless

we may well win.....but the next couple of hours are gonna do my nerves nooooo £#%&!ing good whatsoever...

how many times do we fall for the same £#%&!ing trick....

GET A 3-0 HALFTIME SCORE [SIZE="5"]AND THEN REST PLAYERS FFS

chorleyred

let's leave the doom til 4.50pm eh, see how it goes. I've seen worse teams than that win for us.

o shea is the only player there that i'm always unhappy with

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You would think from reading the posts on this thread that we have submitted a team picked from volunteers from the local pubs. That team is plenty good enough to win comfortably at Fulham.
Of course it SHOULD be. But how many times in the past have we seen this? We field a team of experienced international footballers and they either get out fought or just fail to produce anything resembling cohesive football.

Cue the obligatory 65th minute substition with the score at 1-1 or 0-1 in their favour, having to bring on the big guns and throw the kitchen sink at them.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&!ing hell.

No, seriously, £#%&!ing hell.

You would think from reading the posts on this thread that we have submitted a team picked from volunteers from the local pubs. That team is plenty good enough to win comfortably at Fulham.

Some of you are right £#%&!ing shithouses, and You know who I'm talking about.
Forgive us oh wise one. Should that team be capable of beating Wham or Bolton?

Unread 01-03-2008, 03:30 PM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Got a feeling we'll be a goal down going into the last half an hour & he'll have to bring Wayne, Ronnie & Anderson on anyway
and then wayne to get sent off being frustrated seeing united losing.

£#%&!ing hell...

At least it should have been anderson on the left not £#%&!ing ji sung park

Unread 01-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Bunker Buster

[SIZE="6"]There is NO team news yet You Dullards

Unread 01-03-2008, 03:31 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
He's being rested for Tuesday.
Whatever the reason is, barely ever playing 2 games in a row is hardly good for morale or form. I know if I was him i'd be very pissed off.

As if he needs a £#%&!ing rest! Like i said, he's barely played twice in a row in past few months!

Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love
and then wayne to get sent off being frustrated seeing united losing.

£#%&!ing hell...

Jesus Christ, we've got Mystic Meg on here now.

"and then... and then... cos United have lost I'm going to have to take it out on some poor @#%&! in the pub tonight.... and then... and then... he'll probably end up dying and then... I'll end up in prison for 15 years ... and it will ALL BE FERGIE'S FAULT FOR USING THE SQUAD."

What a pathetic £#%&!er.

chorleyred

talksport have said ages ago rooney and ronny are both benched, so presumably leg is correct

Unread 01-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
There is. Anyway it's 14.30 you don't honestly think United haven't turned up at Fulham yet do you?

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
really, because Chris Kamara is at Craven Cottage on Soccer saturday and he's just confirmed the whole team.

Coracao

mutv usually have the teams at about 2pm

Unread 01-03-2008, 03:33 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
United need to make the most of their squad for games like this, with the number of big games we have on the horizon.

%@#$&!s.

i can honestly say out trophy chances will not be hindered if park doesnt play again this season.

same can go for another player but i dont want to hurt some peoples nerves.

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
mutv usually have the teams at about 2pm
don't worry about bunker buster, just leave him rambling in his own little world.

Spiffy

They said on 5Live Ronaldo wasn't on the coach. If LegSAF is lying, at least he'll be pissed off when his hero isn't playing.

Maybe he's done this thread to endear himself to the forum.
Closed Thread