Closed Thread

Unread 26-04-2009, 04:44 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPaz
You always were handy at getting a round in

Unread 26-04-2009, 06:15 PM
Tiberian

Redknapp is lucky all the attention is going to the penalty decision. Any other manager, without his friends in the media, would be having questioned asked over the utter capitulation that followed. Spurs had a strong side out, only Defoe missing but the lack of fight that they showed in that 20 mins spell was appalling.

Harry's reaction to the decision was poor as well, 2-1 up and instead of reminding his team of that and shoring them up he played into the victim mentality.

And of course his team should have bene down to 10 after 5 mins.

Unread 26-04-2009, 06:36 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I've got a comment on McManaman's log here: http://www.setanta.com/uk/Blogs/stev...nged-the-game/

Don't know wh yi called myself Sensible
i've replied

Unread 26-04-2009, 06:40 PM
wonky no

andy gray is giving his sunday sermon on the final word (newcastle mustn't count) not a mention of the tackle, again. oh and torres should get the PFA.

Unread 26-04-2009, 06:46 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
andy gray is giving his sunday sermon on the final word (newcastle mustn't count) not a mention of the tackle, again. oh and torres should get the PFA.
hope his #@&%! shrivels and drops off...tit £#%&!

Unread 26-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Twote Bohng

Phoned to cancel Setanta earlier.

Is there any reason you're cancelling?

Yes, Craig Burley.

Said they'd heard that a few times.

Unread 26-04-2009, 06:49 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump
hope his #@&%! shrivels and drops off...tit £#%&!
alonso for PFA now.

for me it has to be cahill at everton.

Unread 26-04-2009, 06:54 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
alonso for PFA now.

for me it has to be cahill at everton.
respect him tbh....gray is a toss pot,.....literally......he played for wolves too eh...£#%&!y £#%&!y £#%&!y wonderers

Unread 26-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
i've replied
Re-replied

Unread 26-04-2009, 07:04 PM
jem

Default so, to sum up

our game:
palacios should have been sent off;
we got a dodgy pen just like the one that knocked us out of the cup last year (not to mention the penalty we should have had against portsmouth and the fact that harry's team were allowed to barge into ronaldo from the first minute);
we won 5-2 and a penalty can't do that for you - we were always going to win (I said in the match thread we'd score 6 when it was 2-0 if we kept putting them under pressure... it was "obviously coming" and the momentum was already with us).

liverpool's game:
no way was mascherano fouled, he just slipped over;
there was a foul by liverpool in the build-up to their second and a handball;
the lad who was sent off was fouled in the penalty area - should have been a penalty to hull (fair enough he gets sent of for reacting, though) - it wasn't much different to the carragher hand-off that got a free kick just outside the box;
by my reckoning, that's 2-1 to hull with a competent ref.

so who got lucky with the ref yesterday?

Unread 26-04-2009, 08:51 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
On any given weekend you will see much worse decisions go for or against teams elsewhere in the table. Mentioned anywhere? Perhaps briefly, and that's it.
Bolton v Villa, blatant shove by Barry, clearest penalty you will ever see.

Funny, not even mentioned for some reason
Closed Thread