United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-01-2023, 10:07 PM
Sapien

Main takeaways from the last two games for me are:

1. I am a curse and shouldn't go to any games

2. We are a very good side now. Completely unrecognisable from last season already. Erik has worked wonders in a short space of time. We can go into any game now with confidence.

3. Our forward line is weak. If Rashford isn't on it we don't have much to offer.

4. I think we can win the league next season with a couple of key signings.

Unread 22-01-2023, 10:50 PM
jem

happy with where we are.

however.... fine margins. we've narrowly beaten some shit teams to whom we gave chances they couldn't/didn't take. but even shit teams score the occasional incredible fred kick late on and an actually pretty decent team put us under pressure most of the game and got what they deserved. fine margins are for teams that aren't that good.

it might have been different with casemiro, but... we can't afford to be without him. and a few players who have good moments need to play more consistently well. mistakes happen, but only mistakes in execution are acceptable. £#%&!ing about and messing up when you make bad choices is not excusable.
Closed Thread