United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 08-05-2017, 04:00 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
didn't see it, but apparently legendary hardman, er, phil neville was getting all 'brexit britain' on MOTD last night over some tunnel-based affection.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...nnel-hugs.html

rooney walked off at half time with his arm round chamberlain ffs, laughing and talking behind his hand - 'I couldn't even catch you to hack you down" Yes Wayne, £#%&!ing hilarious

Unread 08-05-2017, 04:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
rooney walked off at half time with his arm round chamberlain ffs, laughing and talking behind his hand - 'I couldn't even catch you to hack you down" Yes Wayne, £#%&!ing hilarious
Tried to hack someone else down in the 2nd half as well and failed miserably.

Absolute joke.

Unread 08-05-2017, 04:44 PM
MOE1948

I see Bournemouth have scored one more goal than us it is a good job we have one game in hand to keep up the torrid pace ;-)

Unread 08-05-2017, 04:56 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOE1948
I see Bournemouth have scored one more goal than us it is a good job we have one game in hand to keep up the torrid pace ;-)
Once Jose gets rid of Smalling, Jones and Darmian our goalscoring problems are over, we'll win the quadruple.

Unread 08-05-2017, 05:22 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
Once Jose gets rid of Smalling, Jones and Darmian our goalscoring problems are over, we'll win the quadruple.

So you are saying our new defence core will be our scoring force?
Nice to know.

Unread 08-05-2017, 05:26 PM
Kaos

Quote:
Nice to know.

Unread 08-05-2017, 08:55 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Pathetic

Pea brain 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. What the actual £#%&!. Pea brain 😂😂😂😂😂
I'll strive to broaden my vocabulary like you shall I

You smelly bastard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
OK...I'm fully aware that Mourinho has had a disappointing league campaign and understand the criticism but.....Your post there literally comes across as, "I'm going to post this so I can wum people"
I would never do such a thing, Clarkie...

Unread 08-05-2017, 09:35 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

All this smiling and laughing when we miss chances drives me nuts and as for this being all friendly and matey when they walk off the field having been spanked This utd team hasn't got a winning bone in their collective body

Unread 08-05-2017, 10:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
All this smiling and laughing when we miss chances drives me nuts and as for this being all friendly and matey when they walk off the field having been spanked This utd team hasn't got a winning bone in their collective body
I'm sure it never used to happen nearly as much as now? I can't believe our manager is massively thrilled by it, either......

Unread 08-05-2017, 10:54 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Just a matter of time before they hold hands and skip around the pitch at the end of the game.

Unread 08-05-2017, 11:37 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Season 3 is the one where he goes batshit.
Does he really? I don't think you can make such definitive statements given the clubs involved are Real Madrid and Chelsea. He's actually the longest serving manager at both in recent history.

I think the biggest thing that always made United the job he wanted was the fact he saw the club giving Fergie more freedom than he'd ever got or any big club gave a manager. Maybe the reality of that isn't what he was expecting, but if it is anything like what he'd hoped I think he'll stay as long as he possibly can. Of course, that allows for a big assumption with regards his family situation, because that can't carry on as it supposedly is.

People talk about players needing to settle, but mourinho living in a hotel for 12 months whilst his family live in London is the biggest issue United have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The fear is that he remains that way inclined and we regularly see 6 at the back in games against our rivals and go another season failing to score away from home against the 6, or even threatening their goal
If he's doing that regularly after he's had chance to create his own team he can £#%&! off. And he seems to know that's the situation as manager of United. He knows if he wants to last here he can maybe get away with it once or twice a season at most. I think his genuine ambition is to build a proper United team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Just watching mourinho's interview again. He really is £#%&!ing deluded. Does he really think we played "really, really well"?! Christ almighty.
It's a public interview. The answer is it has nothing to do with his private thoughts.

Quote:
Nice to know.
Attack is built on defence. Fergie's rule number 1.

Unread 09-05-2017, 12:34 AM
utd99

What exactly does Lingard do to deserve 100k a week, run about?

Unread 09-05-2017, 04:19 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Lingard is the least of our worries at this moment in time pal

Unread 09-05-2017, 07:48 AM
Luffy

Badly need a midfielder besides pogba, we're basically a non-entity when he doesn't play.

Unread 09-05-2017, 07:51 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
Badly need a midfielder besides pogba, we're basically a non-entity when he doesn't play.
Yup. If we would have bought decent versions of Schwein and Schnide we wouldn't be in as much shit as we are in the league. Without Pogba we just can't move the ball to the forwards. Think a young un, a first teammer (Defence minded) and someone with a bit of experience who's not a physical crock.

Unread 09-05-2017, 08:28 AM
dunk

Quote:
You're £#%&!ing obsessed

Unread 09-05-2017, 08:28 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You're £#%&!ing obsessed
that's pretty funny coming from you

Unread 09-05-2017, 08:42 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
that's pretty funny coming from you
Even funnier that you'd comment

Unread 09-05-2017, 03:58 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Scores the odd decent (and important) goal, tbf. And running about a lot is more than certain of our players can manage.....