Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-11-2010, 11:47 AM
The Watcher

Default Re: Danny Wellbeck

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Of course he £#%&!ing wont.

Lets not put a spanner in the works of the mentalism following his first goal of the season though....in mid November.

Unread 15-11-2010, 11:48 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No, he did that too

Although, giving the ball away 30 yards from the opposition goal shouldn't be an issue, really.
I think that was probably his attitude too.

I guess he hadn't been watching the game.

Unread 15-11-2010, 11:49 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

Lets not put a spanner in the works of the mentalism following his first goal of the season though....in mid November.
Yeah, £#%&! him.

Unread 15-11-2010, 11:51 AM
dunk

Hmmm, so players shouldn't ever give the ball away? and in the same breath everyone complains about sideways passes and safety first

Giving the ball away 80-90 yards from your own goal shouldn't be an issue, if anything it is in that area that players are encouraged to try things that may result in losing the ball, simply because it is those, unpredictable, things that create goals and openings.

Unread 15-11-2010, 11:53 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Yeah, £#%&! him.
It's not a case of '£#%&! him' and you know that.

Just trying to present a dose of reality amidst the utter nonsense being spouted on here.

Unread 15-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Sparky***

Quote:

Welbeck and Diouf leading the line for United for the next decade. With Gibson and cleverly behind them.

Papa Smurf in goal, father christmas on the wing...

Unread 15-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Bunker Buster

Kiko is the white Defoe

Wellbeck is the black Crouch.

Motwyw.

Unread 15-11-2010, 11:55 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Sad thing is he'll never make it at United.
Who?

Unread 15-11-2010, 11:55 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
It's not a case of '£#%&! him' and you know that.

Just trying to present a dose of reality amidst the utter nonsense being spouted on here.
I dunno about nonsense, he just produced a performance described as "awesome" by his manager against a team that many on here think are pretty much unbeatable. Don't really see an issue with being excited about his potential.

Unread 15-11-2010, 11:56 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I dunno about nonsense, he just produced a performance described as "awesome" by his manager against a team that many on here think are pretty much unbeatable. Don't really see an issue with being excited about his potential.
Nope. No positivity allowed about any United player coming through the ranks allowed. They are all shit, end of story. £#%&! them all.

Unread 15-11-2010, 11:57 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Nope. No positivity allowed about any United player coming through the ranks allowed. They are all shit, end of story. £#%&! them all.

God forbid anyone who doesn't join in with the chest-beating and rhetoric you constantly spout about this conveyor belt of magical young players we have on the fringes of our team. Be assured, when I see it for myself I'll be happy to join in.

Until then.....meh.

Unread 15-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Wow. Some top arse seeing there dunkers.

Unread 15-11-2010, 11:59 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Welbeck and Diouf leading the line for United for the next decade. With Gibson and cleverly behind them.

Papa Smurf in goal, father christmas on the wing...
I'd have Christmas in nets personally.

Unread 15-11-2010, 12:00 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Wow. Some top arse seeing there dunkers.
It's Monday, I'm allowed.

Unread 15-11-2010, 12:00 PM
dunk

Quote:

God forbid anyone who doesn't join in with the chest-beating and rhetoric you constantly spout about this conveyor belt of magical young players we have on the fringes of our team. Be assured, when I see it for myself I'll be happy to join in.

Until then.....meh.
So, all shit until proven otherwise then?

Ace.

Unread 15-11-2010, 12:05 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
So, all shit until proven otherwise then?

Ace.
Not in the slightest. Just not seen anyone make the first team in the last couple of years where I've thought......yes. I'm not going to fake enthusiam and don't try and infer I'm against giving kids a chance either.

It's Man United....you sink or swim. Just not convinced any of the current crop have the x-factor for want of a better term. The one that looked like he might have was sent to Wigan for some reason.

Unread 15-11-2010, 12:05 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I'd have Christmas in nets personally.
bit of a problem position imo. christmas despite his 400 years of experience still gives away too many gifts. papa smurf is a very talented keeper but unfortunately doesn't have the build and stature to make it at the highest level. real shame.

Unread 15-11-2010, 12:11 PM
dunk

Quote:
Not in the slightest. Just not seen anyone make the first team in the last couple of years where I've thought......yes. I'm not going to fake enthusiam and don't try and infer I'm against giving kids a chance either.

It's Man United....you sink or swim. Just not convinced any of the current crop have the x-factor for want of a better term. The one that looked like he might have was sent to Wigan for some reason.
I know what you are saying, but none of them at the age where they should really be in the first team (Gibson aside). If you consider that the majority of the class of '92 were bit part players until they were 21/22. Most of the players we are talking about as possibles (no-one has said they are definites, just encouraging) are all under that age and a good few are getting good experience in the PL.

There is a dearth of talented players out there, the next generation have to come from somewhere and United are working hard to find them. I like it.

Unread 15-11-2010, 12:14 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
bit of a problem position imo. christmas despite his 400 years of experience still gives away too many gifts. papa smurf is a very talented keeper but unfortunately doesn't have the build and stature to make it at the highest level. real shame.
Oh here we go, the smurf haters are out again . Smurf > Foster, nft.

Unread 15-11-2010, 12:15 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Oh here we go, the smurf haters are out again . Smurf > Foster, nft.
sorry mate but i just don't want any blue @#%&!s at our club. nft.
Closed Thread