United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-09-2007, 10:02 AM
koppas

Thumbs up Tevez will start to shine now that he will be playing with Louis

Back in his favourite position.

I am 110% sure of this.

The boy that we adore will now commence to do damage.

Unread 05-09-2007, 10:03 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

When Rooney comes back Tevez will take his rightful position on the bench.

Anyone who would start Tevez ahead of Saha, Ronaldo or Rooney needs immediate medical attention.

Unread 05-09-2007, 10:05 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
When Rooney comes back Tevez will take his rightful position on the bench.

Anyone who would start Tevez ahead of Saha, Ronaldo or Rooney needs immediate medical attention.
So you have come to the conclusion that he should be dropped because he has been playing out of position in all of the games that he has played for us?

He has got a month to show everyone what he can do - and he will do just that.

Unread 05-09-2007, 10:05 AM
Whalefish

That is a £#%&!ing disgusting image Koppas.

Oh and anyone would think having Tevez on the bench is a bad thing. Who needs options eh?

Also, I suspect we'll be seeing a front four of Tevez, Ronnie, Saha and Rooney a fair bit too since we'll be looking at 4231 IMO. £#%&! me that will really be shit.

Unread 05-09-2007, 10:06 AM
MUFC One Love

When Ronaldo and Rooney are back watch Tevez fly.

Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
When Ronaldo and Rooney are back watch Tevez fly.
To the bench?

Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
So you have come to the conclusion that he should be dropped because he has been playing out of position in all of the games that he has played for us?

He has got a month to show everyone what he can do - and he will do just that.
No I just don't think he's at the level of Ronaldo or Rooney and Saha must start when available.

Unread 05-09-2007, 10:07 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
That is a £#%&!ing disgusting image Koppas.

Oh and anyone would think having Tevez on the bench is a bad thing. Who needs options eh?

Also, I suspect we'll be seeing a front four of Tevez, Ronnie, Saha and Rooney a fair bit too since we'll be looking at 4231 IMO. £#%&! me that will really be shit.

Am I right in thinking that was sarcasm?

Unread 05-09-2007, 10:08 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Out of interest, who do you see Fergal dropping for Tevez? Not who you would drop but who SAF would drop.

The Return of JC

Quote:
Back in his favourite position.

I am 110% sure of this.

The boy that we adore will now commence to do damage.

I concur.

He visibly improved during the second half last week.

He'll be better with Ronnie there too.

Who wouldn't be?

Sometimes we can over analyse and I really think this season is a case in point. We're missing two of the best young players in the world and our main striker - the whole axis on which our attacking foundations are built.

This is the fundamental element.

Is it any wonder we've struggled for goals?

Not to mention Gary Neville's runs down the right.

The adverse effects are obvious. Therefore, in turn, I expect their return to have a dramatic improvement on us.

A few weeks ago I said we'll be fine as long as we're still 3-6 points adrift once the big guns return. We are so I'm still very confident. We've got two tough away days out of the way and are still in a good position with the squad getting stronger.

There seems to be a total lack of perspective at times on here and in the media.

We'll be fine and the game at Everton should be a cracker.

Whalefish

Yes.

Unread 05-09-2007, 10:09 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I concur.

He visibly improved during the second half last week.

He'll be better with Ronnie there too.

Who wouldn't be?

Sometimes we can over analyse and I really think this season is a case in point. We're missing two of the best young players in the world and our main striker - the whole axis on which our attacking foundations are built.

This is the fundamental element.

Is it any wonder we've struggled for goals?

Not to mention Gary Neville's runs down the right.

The adverse effects are obvious. Therefore, in turn, I expect their return to have a dramatic improvement on us.

A few weeks ago I said we'll be fine as long as we're still 3-6 points adrift once the big guns return. We are so I'm still very confident. We've got two tough away days out of the way and are still in a good position with the squad getting stronger.

There seems to be a total lack of perspective at times on here and in the media.

We'll be fine and the game at Everton should be a cracker.
Spot on mother£#%&!er.

Unread 05-09-2007, 10:11 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Out of interest, who do you see Fergal dropping for Tevez? Not who you would drop but who SAF would drop.
I expect to see Anderson, Eagles and Nani drop out for Saha, Carrick and Ronnie.

This is assuming each of these are fit, Rooney isnt and no players get injured in the meantime.

MUFC One Love

Quote:
To the bench?
To Australia for a shit game.

The Return of JC

Quote:
Spot on mother£#%&!er.
Cheers Jizzstain

Whalefish

Quote:
I suspect we'll see Tevez or Anderson in for Giggs.

Here's what I think we'll play, bearing in mind CL kicks in soon and Scholes/Giggs will not play week in week out. I also have a nasty feeling we're going to put most of 'our' efforts into Europe this season.

Edwin
Usual back four

Hargreaves
Carrick/Scholes

Tevez/Giggs/Anderson
Rooney
Ronaldo/Nani

Saha/Rooney

That's how I see us lining up and playing depending on the opponents. Makes sense IMO. However, Fergie's £#%&!ing bonkers so my guess is about as good as anyones.

However I'm not expecting much of the above until Chelsea at home. Everton's an odd one. International break and Tevez is playing in Australia. There'll be a few rested and 3 dropped points IMO.

Unread 05-09-2007, 10:13 AM
koppas

Quote:
I suspect we'll see Tevez or Anderson in for Giggs.

Here's what I think we'll play, bearing in mind CL kicks in soon and Scholes/Giggs will not play week in week out. I also have a nasty feeling we're going to put most of 'our' efforts into Europe this season.

Edwin
Usual back four

Hargreaves
Carrick/Scholes

Tevez/Giggs/Anderson
Rooney
Ronaldo/Nani

Saha/Rooney

That's how I see us lining up and playing depending on the opponents. Makes sense IMO. However, Fergie's £#%&!ing bonkers so my guess is about as good as anyones.

Wow, you must have inside information.

Rooney and Hargo the only "untouchables" with ever other player (minus the back four) place in question.

Unread 05-09-2007, 10:14 AM
Mr_Ed

I imagine he'll get back on the bench for a bit and hopefully we'll have Louis and Wayne up front again.

I reckon we give him a bit of time to settle in and learn how the forwards play. I reckon his first 3/4 months at 'West Am' were comparable as he didn't play a lot and didn't do too much but when he settled he was great... IMHO

However what is important is that we need a fit Saha who is on form or at the very least play with 2 up front and one of them should be an out and out striker.

Unread 05-09-2007, 10:15 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
One from Carrick and Scholes. With Hargo you don't need the extra midfielder. As Whalers suggests, I suspect we'll see a lot of Saha up friont with Tevez, Rooney and Ronnie playing in a fluid 3 behind and wide of him.

Unread 05-09-2007, 10:16 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Wow, you must have inside information.

Rooney and Hargo the only "untouchables" with ever other player (minus the back four) place in question.
Oops, Carrick as an alternative to Hargreaves too.

Yes, I do think Rooney is untouchable.
Closed Thread