United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-11-2015, 10:44 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Default Fellaini

Selecting him wherever it be from the start or brining him on, should be a sackable offence for a Manchester United manager.

Unread 25-11-2015, 10:48 PM
saffers

It was like playing with 8 men. He didn't come on just to add nothing, he came on to make his teammates worse too.

The fact that we're 18 months into lvg's reign and hes still using this shithouse speaks volumes. He wouldnt be on the bench of any other elite club.

Unread 25-11-2015, 10:48 PM
believe

No one gives a £#%&! about your opinion you stupid #@&%!.

Unread 25-11-2015, 10:50 PM
suedeshoes

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

Unread 25-11-2015, 10:51 PM
silv

£#%&! off worm tongue

Unread 25-11-2015, 10:52 PM
MJ Ramone

Worst player I've ever seen in a United shirt.

It's beyond embarrassing that he was even purchased in the first place, but the fact he's still part of the "philosophy" halfway through Van Gaals second season is a putrid joke.

He isn't even good at the things he's supposed to be good at - & I'd be appalled even if he were.
As saffers says, he make the other players worse too.

Get the bastard out in January ffs

Unread 25-11-2015, 10:52 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Print that out and stick it on your computer screen/bathroom mirror/car steering wheel, you disgusting fat mess.

Unread 25-11-2015, 10:54 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Worst player I've ever seen in a United shirt.

It's beyond embarrassing that he was even purchased in the first place, but the fact he's still part of the "philosophy" halfway through Van Gaals second season is a putrid joke.

He isn't even good at the things he's supposed to be good at - & I'd be appalled even if he were.
As saffers says, he make the other players worse too.

Get the bastard out in January ffs

Unread 25-11-2015, 10:56 PM
red in cumbria

Making him the scapegoat for tonight is a bit pointless, tbh. The team as a whole reverted to shite.

Unread 25-11-2015, 10:57 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Making him the scapegoat for tonight is a bit pointless, tbh. The team as a whole reverted to shite.
Aye.

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:00 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
It's not pointless at all.
We had created a few chances & were at least playing some kind of Football.
The first half wasn't too bad at all.

Once Fellaini comes on & particularly when he's pushed up front the game is over.
He's a clown. An unflushable turd of wigged shit.

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:00 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
His "performance" though. He's a £#%&!ing lazy @#%&!, when he is involved he gives fouls away so his inclusion is pointless. A complete fraud. Times up, send him to Turkey via Russia.

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:02 PM
ZiggyStardust

Regardless of the result I find the tactic when he comes on of long diagonal balls up to him shameful for a club like Utd
Genuinely embarrassing

As for Fellaini, got to be a contender for one of the worst footballers I've ever seen at Utd
27 million

How a coach like LvG with a reputation for Dutch sytle total football hasn't bombed this @#%&! out of the club is beyond me

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:03 PM
dunk

Not shocked that this £#%&!ing maggot has come crawling out of the wood work. £#%&!ing awful bastard :£#%&!er:

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:05 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Regardless of the result I find the tactic when he comes on of long diagonal balls up to him shameful for a club like Utd
Genuinely embarrassing

As for Fellaini, got to be a contender for one of the worst footballers I've ever seen at Utd
27 million

How a coach like LvG with a reputation for Dutch sytle total football hasn't bombed this @#%&! out of the club is beyond me
We don't have a big enough squad (never mind actually fit players) to £#%&! him off until at least the summer, unfortunately

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:08 PM
Tronics

At this present moment sitting at home in me PJ's I'm a better player than Fellaini

Honestly, he does nothing well, nothing.

Can't control the ball on his chest, doesn't win the majority of his headers and with the ball at his feet he's worse than Sunday league level.

There was a time he was touted as the next big thing, but I always thought he looked shit, but you just knew when he turned it on against us when he was at Everton that we would be cursed with him

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:08 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
We don't have a big enough squad (never mind actually fit players) to £#%&! him off until at least the summer, unfortunately
Maybe he could have £#%&!ed him off as soon as he was appointed and signed an actual midfielder who can play football to replace him

Just a thought

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:10 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Not shocked that this £#%&!ing maggot has come crawling out of the wood work. £#%&!ing awful bastard :£#%&!er:
Little creep.

Lots of people on here I don't agree with, and vice versa, but at least they still have the %@#$&!s to post when results go against their viewpoint.

Absolute worm

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:12 PM
hopkins

Thumbs down

TBR is a ghoul. Nowhere to be seen when things are going good, just lives for the drama and soap opera

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:19 PM
sa7

£26,000,000

Kill it with fire before it lays eggs
Closed Thread