Originally Posted by dragflick
Lies.
Well, two friends

OK, one friend.

OK, my wife's friend.

OK, in don't have a wife.

Or friends.

Or Sky.

I'll watch it though at some point though.

I won't.

Unread 13-05-2016, 03:26 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforeric
Ill interview from your armchair in nowheresville you stupid inbred @#%&!

Unread 13-05-2016, 03:29 PM
TheFatGoth

Missed it, but will catch it when it comes out on DVD

First day buyer

Unread 13-05-2016, 03:32 PM
hopkins

Quote:
operator: And our next question comes from omar sheikh of credit suisse.

omar sheikh : Good morning, everyone. I've got three actually. First one is on the old traffic store

Unread 13-05-2016, 06:31 PM
Lok

No mention of Lvg at all.

Spoke about transfers and said we can be competitive but that we won't need to spend as much due to the success of the academy.

Long summer ahead.

If they don't sort out deals before the euros I think it'll be safe to say we'll sign nobody of note.

Unread 13-05-2016, 06:34 PM
dunk

Didn't say who we could be competitive with though

£#%&! all monies, I'm telling you, all that £#%&!ing posturing and bullshit in the last few years and the 'we've spent £250m' is smoke and mirrors %@#$&!s. No serious money available. We can buy a few as long as no proper clubs want them, they only want to come to OT and the selling club will accept payment over the length of the contract. That's why we have shit players, not just because of who the managers have chosen to buy in recent years.

Unread 13-05-2016, 06:41 PM
morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Didn't say who we could be competitive with though

£#%&! all monies, I'm telling you, all that £#%&!ing posturing and bullshit in the last few years and the 'we've spent £250m' is smoke and mirrors %@#$&!s. No serious money available. We can buy a few as long as no proper clubs want them, they only want to come to OT and the selling club will accept payment over the length of the contract. That's why we have shit players, not just because of who the managers have chosen to buy in recent years.
Come on we signed Di Maria for 60 million quid

Unread 13-05-2016, 06:58 PM
rockored

Nope. I'm not an investor

Unread 13-05-2016, 07:32 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
We can buy a few as long as no proper clubs want them, they only want to come to OT and the selling club will accept payment over the length of the contract.
thats how pretty much every transfer works. Football Manager games lie

Unread 13-05-2016, 07:35 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgan
Come on we signed Di Maria for 60 million quid
Mmhmm, quite the statement that wasn't it, paying £25m more than he was worth/available for..

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
thats how pretty much every transfer works. Football Manager games lie
Yeah, sure PSG and City pay in dribs and drabs, sure Munich do too..

Unread 13-05-2016, 07:47 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
I'm sensing some tremendous misplaced sarcasm there.

Unread 13-05-2016, 07:58 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
No mention of Lvg at all.

Spoke about transfers and said we can be competitive but that we won't need to spend as much due to the success of the academy.
Success of the academy?

Two players, Rashford and Fosu-Mensah, who could potentially play regular football in years to come.

One, Lingard, who is rank average and shouldn't be anywhere near a regular starter.

One, Pereira, who couldn't get a game even if everybody else in the squad was killed by West Ham fans.

And as for the rest who have made debuts this season or last, I don't see a single one who has convinced me they are anything other than decent players who will go on to be Championship/Lower top flight footballers at best.

The reason they don't want to spend as much is that they've ploughed ahead with huge spending using a scattergun approach and have had their fingers burnt. Woodworm should worry about spending less money but on properly researched footballers using a logical approach focused on building a long term, balanced side.

Little gunt.

Unread 13-05-2016, 11:05 PM
armchair

MANU (NYSE) -0.71 (-4.2%)

Superb work by woody in minimizing the losses. Shit sandwiches to go on sale to boost profits in the 2017 season

Unread 14-05-2016, 02:24 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

bayern munich hang on for free transfers and bosmans. they've got so many incentives built into sanches' deal united would be jealous. they even paid alonso's fee on instalments ffs.

the more money you have and the bigger club you are the more you can take the piss in the market. it's the trade-off for big club going rate tax.
Closed Thread