United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Do me a £#%&!ing favour mate. You want to blame anyone for this - blame our bottle jobs.
For the record, we didn't bottle West Ham, they were the better team from the start till end, you can't bottle something you were never in control
Of....

Unread 13-05-2016, 04:16 PM
rockored

The day we celebrate getting 4th place we may as well call ourselves Stoke City and beat our wives up.

Unread 13-05-2016, 04:17 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

danny welbeck, swansea city...some of you lot have very strange targets for your hatred.
Some serious oddballs on here showing their true colours

Staggers me that some still follow United, they £#%&!ing hate anything and everything to do with the club.

Unread 13-05-2016, 04:17 PM
morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
they have an obligation to their fans and what about sporting integrity???

oh hang on their manager says this

The Italian, who was given a two-year deal on Wednesday, said: “To stop Manchester City getting into the Champions League is not a big motivation for us."

un£#%&!ingbelievable
Welcome to the last day of the season, half the league will be on holiday mode.. if we're relying on Swansea to qualify us for the CL then that's our own fault

Tbh any players going to the Euros wouldve been jumping out of every tackle anyway

Unread 13-05-2016, 04:19 PM
ScarFace

LVG says he doesn't mind if Swansea rest players v city as he has rested players himself this season

Unread 13-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
For the record, we didn't bottle West Ham, they were the better team from the start till end, you can't bottle something you were never in control
Of....
i suppose so...

Unread 13-05-2016, 04:21 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Some serious oddballs on here showing their true colours

Staggers me that some still follow United, they £#%&!ing hate anything and everything to do with the club.
exactly........yeah who gives a £#%&! if we finish fourth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
LVG says he doesn't mind if Swansea rest players v city as he has rested players himself this season
wish he would give himself a rest....the useless fatheaded @#%&!

Unread 13-05-2016, 04:26 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
exactly........yeah who gives a £#%&! if we finish fourth

wish he would give himself a rest....the useless fatheaded c***
Clearly you're not listening.

Not one single £#%&! is given as to wherever Manchester United will be making up the numbers in the CL next year.

Unread 13-05-2016, 04:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
and?

United fielded a weakend team against West Ham which relegated Sheffield United back in 2007.
Slightly different as we had a cup final coming up - even so, it was a controversial thing and we were widely criticised for it.

Unread 13-05-2016, 04:31 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Slightly different as we had a cup final coming up - even so, it was a controversial thing and we were widely criticised for it.
Wasn't discussed in Parliament tho.

Just like we did, they've earnt the right to choose whatever side they want.

Unread 13-05-2016, 04:34 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Not one single £#%&! is given as to wherever Manchester United will be making up the numbers in the CL next year.
Yes that's understood but it's still why not just give up and go home if you think we're going to fail at everything next season £#%&!ing state of grown men

Unread 13-05-2016, 04:59 PM
Tiberian

City are still more than capable of screwing up against a diluted Swansea, have people not watched them or monitored their results this season? They are shite. This idea that they will suddenly be capable of a really authoritative performance is backed by very little. Aguero and De Bruyne will have to drag them in if it happens.

For ultimate piss boiling they will lose to a late goal while we possession out a 0-0 with about 3 shots.

Unread 13-05-2016, 05:25 PM
jem

Quote:
Swansea have no obligation to anyone.
I would dispute that.

we don't £#%&!ing deserve cl football, though.

Unread 13-05-2016, 06:00 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

So you don't think Mourinho would have any chance of a run in the CL next season? Interesting, tbh.

United fans not caring if we are in the European Cup

Unread 13-05-2016, 06:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
So you don't think Mourinho would have any chance of a run in the CL next season? Interesting, tbh.

I care all right. I wonder if some of our players and manager do though.

Unread 13-05-2016, 06:17 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Amazing how much of a battering pride has taken in the last 3 years....

Though I don't blame people for losing interest while lvg is still here, he's after all the main reason we aren't getting 4th in this pathetic season.

Unread 13-05-2016, 06:19 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I would dispute that.

we don't £#%&!ing deserve cl football, though.
not after 37 games. but we might after 38.

incidentally, deserving it is not the ultimate criteria needed to attain it.

for example, if liverpool win the subsidiary plate off the back of no top 4 and a failed dope test will they deserve CL football? no. will they get it? yes.

Unread 13-05-2016, 06:27 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Amazing how much of a battering pride has taken in the last 3 years....

Though I don't blame people for losing interest while lvg is still here, he's after all the main reason we aren't getting 4th in this pathetic season.
I do blame them. Unfortunately is the spoiled, entitled nonsense we said we wouldn't be if we had some tough years. United fans have got to stop feeling so sorry for themselves. Nobody else cares. We follow the greatest club in the world and most of us have known nothing but success. You don't have to be happy, but losing interest now

Unread 13-05-2016, 06:27 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Swansea have no obligation to anyone. A nice reminder for United that if you want something done, then do it yourself. Or more specifically, don't bottle it against West Ham.

United are lucky they even had that chance tbh.
Absolutely this.

Teams can field who the £#%&! they want.

You're responsible for your own destiny. If something is out of your hands, that's your fault!

I'm sure no Swansea player, first or second team, will defend as badly as we did for those two west ham set pieces on Wednesday.....

We're here because we deserve to be. It isn't Swansea's fault, it isn't Mike Dean's fault or any other excuse we care to make.

We used to laugh at teams who would accuse us of the same things. £#%&!ing losers game, the likes dicks like Neil Warnock harped on about in 2007 when his hapless side lost at home to a Wigan side who had lost seven games in a row.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
not after 37 games. but we might after 38.

incidentally, deserving it is not the ultimate criteria needed to attain it.

for example, if liverpool win the subsidiary plate off the back of no top 4 and a failed dope test will they deserve CL football? no. will they get it? yes.
Yes they will. They will deservedly win a trophy that grants them a CL place.

Unread 13-05-2016, 06:32 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I care all right. I wonder if some of our players and manager do though.
Before West Ham they'd won 7 and drawn 1 out of 10 league games. One of the defeats coming with 10 men for most of the match. The other against a flying Spurs side. For the limitations we have, it's been a decent effort. Us having such limitations after a £300m spend is more of an issue than effort or desire.
Closed Thread