United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-02-2016, 04:49 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson
Is it true he was a United fan as a kid?

Seem to remember rumours to that effect?
Correct.

Nearly signed for us but his dad £#%&!ed it up by demanding a house or something.

Unread 01-02-2016, 04:51 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
He was at a kids play park couple of years ago had the face done as a tiger. Like him from Phoenix nights 😂😂😂😂

Unread 01-02-2016, 05:10 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizlack
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unread 01-02-2016, 05:34 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
36 this year, probably earned the best part of £30-40m playing for Chelsea in the last 10 years....he should just knock it on the head.
Wasn't he supposed to be broke a few years ago? Massive gambling addict according to the rags. It's also been well documented he had to re-mortgage his home four or five times. There was also talk of a loan from Abramovich.

The slithery thick @#%&!. Hopefully that lapdog of a wife will grow a pair now and £#%&! him off. And take half of whatever he's got left with her.

Unread 01-02-2016, 05:38 PM
Time For Heroes

Typical of Terry this to 'let it slip' now. He just wants the fans to be singing his name and begging him not to go etc for the rest of the season. He doesn't care if it has an upsetting effect on their slight rejuvenation because he thinks he runs the club and wants it to all be about him.

Unread 01-02-2016, 06:36 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Typical of Terry this to 'let it slip' now. He just wants the fans to be singing his name and begging him not to go etc for the rest of the season. He doesn't care if it has an upsetting effect on their slight rejuvenation because he thinks he runs the club and wants it to all be about him.
Yep. Pulled a complete Gerrard here. No way he's £#%&!ing off without a hell of a lot of attention.

Scholes and Giggs just quiety walk away

Unread 01-02-2016, 06:40 PM
TheFatGoth

Unread 01-02-2016, 08:19 PM
Pop

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ing-leave.html

John Terry jumped the gun by announcing that he is leaving Chelsea after it emerged that the club had asked him to wait until they had appointed a new manager.

Terry initially considered releasing a statement last weekend when he was told by his agent and friend Paul Nicholls that the club were not ready to commit to a new deal.

He had to be talked out of releasing his own personal statement but instead spoke to the media following Chelsea's FA Cup tie at MK Dons.

Unread 02-02-2016, 12:04 AM
red in cumbria

Still as irredeemably @#%&!ish as ever.

Unread 02-02-2016, 09:57 AM
TheFatGoth

http://www.football365.com/news/medi...ck-of-sht-team

Unread 02-02-2016, 10:02 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Barcelona in for Mata.

Looks like Enrique sees him as a false 9 too and he will be replacing the City bound Messi.

Unread 02-02-2016, 10:37 AM
signed dc

Literally bumped into him in HMV one time, to be fair he couldn't have been more apologetic, the shithouse racist @#%&!.

Unread 02-02-2016, 06:28 PM
Pop

Hiddink: I have had some conversations with him in the past days, he is entitled after his contract is ending to make up his mind. On the other hand I don’t want to overvalue the attention we are giving it, the club wants to have the dialogue, to have an open door still. It was a bit surprising to hear him talk but he’s completely entitled to do so. There was no specific decision made yet, it’s early. You have to see what happens with the management.

Unread 03-02-2016, 08:06 PM
Switching Off

What an absolute bell. Reminds me of when Gerrard replaced him as England captain yet he came out to the press conference as normal

Unread 03-02-2016, 08:27 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
Bit of a @#%&!, but a brilliant defender with it. Not many of these one club players left now either.
He's not a one-club player if he goes to another club. Just a reminder.

Unread 03-02-2016, 08:35 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
He's not a one-club player if he goes to another club. Just a reminder.
He's not anyway. He went on loan to Forest years ago.

Unread 03-02-2016, 08:40 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
He's not anyway. He went on loan to Forest years ago.
Loans don't count in my book.

Unread 03-02-2016, 08:41 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
This.

Unread 03-02-2016, 08:44 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
I bought your book, that means you didn't have a career

If you played professionally for another club in the first team it counts in my book. At the very least it deserves an asterisk.

Unread 03-02-2016, 08:48 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I bought your book, that means you didn't have a career

If you played professionally for another club in the first team it counts in my book. At the very least it deserves an asterisk.
But going out on loan is a normal part of progression for a lot of players. And beyond that, many of them don't have a choice in the matter.
Closed Thread