United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink
Closed Thread
 
Old 10-06-2008, 02:50 PM
wee man
 
Default Tayto Cheese and Onion

Just took a real notion for a packet. Tried so hard to fight it. Now consumed - the greatest crisp. That's all.

Thank you.
 
Old 10-06-2008, 02:58 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop
 
Default

Didn't know you could get them abroad.

Greatest Cheese and Onion Crisp they may well be but they leave you with at least a days worth of bad breath.
Can't get rid of the taste either no matter how much you brush your tongue. Just say No weeman.
 
Old 10-06-2008, 03:05 PM
wee man
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Didn't know you could get them abroad.

Greatest Cheese and Onion Crisp they may well be but they leave you with at least a days worth of bad breath.
Can't get rid of the taste either no matter how much you brush your tongue. Just say No weeman.

Yes it does linger you ignoramus.
 
Old 10-06-2008, 03:55 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver
 
Default

You can get them is scotland as well as in both bits of Ireland. In fact they seem to follow Buckfast wherevere it goes, I wonder if they share a supplier?
 
Old 10-06-2008, 03:56 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
You can get them is scotland as well as in both bits of Ireland. In fact they seem to follow Buckfast wherevere it goes, I wonder if they share a supplier?
controversial

10 pages

2 bannings

a debate over the island of ireland
 
Old 10-06-2008, 04:09 PM
captain scarlet
 
Default

Northern Ireland is a seperate political entity and recognised as such by international law.
 
Old 10-06-2008, 04:15 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Northern Ireland is a seperate political entity and recognised as such by international law.
it may well be recognised by international law, but its not recognised by the peg seller and she wields the power in our house
 
Old 10-06-2008, 04:21 PM
wee man
 
Default

Tayto Castle is in the UK - "set deep in Ulster countryside" to quote the (empty) foil packet in front of me. That'll do for me. Postcode is BT62 2AB.


In typical Fred style I will no doubt be slabbered at for a link.

www.tayto.com

Captain - I bet you have a packet tonight
 
Old 10-06-2008, 04:29 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
Tayto Castle is in the UK - "set deep in Ulster countryside" to quote the (empty) foil packet in front of me. That'll do for me. Postcode is BT62 2AB.


In typical Fred style I will no doubt be slabbered at for a link.

www.tayto.com

Captain - I bet you have a packet tonight
the border is not recognised by the peg seller
 
Old 10-06-2008, 04:29 PM
redman
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Northern Ireland is a seperate political entity and recognised as such by international law.
Thats the end of the thread, thank God.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Tayto Cheese and Onion
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
from The Onion - brilliant Grimson Off Topic 32 29-05-2011 05:38 PM
Homemade Cheese & Onion Pie tonight.. Fountz Food and Drink 5 23-11-2007 05:42 PM
onion bhajis waynes ear's Off Topic 8 30-09-2007 10:24 PM
Ha ha, well done the Onion Fuzzy Dunlop Off Topic 3 30-06-2007 08:54 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:03 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.