United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink
Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 02:50 PM
wee man

Default Tayto Cheese and Onion

Just took a real notion for a packet. Tried so hard to fight it. Now consumed - the greatest crisp. That's all.

Thank you.

Old 10-06-2008, 02:58 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Didn't know you could get them abroad.

Greatest Cheese and Onion Crisp they may well be but they leave you with at least a days worth of bad breath.
Can't get rid of the taste either no matter how much you brush your tongue. Just say No weeman.

Old 10-06-2008, 03:05 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Didn't know you could get them abroad.

Greatest Cheese and Onion Crisp they may well be but they leave you with at least a days worth of bad breath.
Can't get rid of the taste either no matter how much you brush your tongue. Just say No weeman.

Yes it does linger you ignoramus.

Old 10-06-2008, 03:55 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

You can get them is scotland as well as in both bits of Ireland. In fact they seem to follow Buckfast wherevere it goes, I wonder if they share a supplier?

Old 10-06-2008, 03:56 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
You can get them is scotland as well as in both bits of Ireland. In fact they seem to follow Buckfast wherevere it goes, I wonder if they share a supplier?
controversial

10 pages

2 bannings

a debate over the island of ireland

Old 10-06-2008, 04:09 PM
captain scarlet

Northern Ireland is a seperate political entity and recognised as such by international law.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:15 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Northern Ireland is a seperate political entity and recognised as such by international law.
it may well be recognised by international law, but its not recognised by the peg seller and she wields the power in our house

Old 10-06-2008, 04:21 PM
wee man

Tayto Castle is in the UK - "set deep in Ulster countryside" to quote the (empty) foil packet in front of me. That'll do for me. Postcode is BT62 2AB.

In typical Fred style I will no doubt be slabbered at for a link.

www.tayto.com

Captain - I bet you have a packet tonight

Old 10-06-2008, 04:29 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
Tayto Castle is in the UK - "set deep in Ulster countryside" to quote the (empty) foil packet in front of me. That'll do for me. Postcode is BT62 2AB.

In typical Fred style I will no doubt be slabbered at for a link.

www.tayto.com

Captain - I bet you have a packet tonight
the border is not recognised by the peg seller

Old 10-06-2008, 04:29 PM
redman

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Thats the end of the thread, thank God.
Closed Thread