United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-01-2018, 10:47 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
A few, some memorable ones but Alonso has 6 goals already this season. Don't rate him highly as a player outside of that.
Defends well, attacks well, good in the air, great at set pieces & very clever . Whats not to like? Along with Mendy the best left wing backs in the league by a country mile

Unread 03-01-2018, 10:52 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Defends well, attacks well, good in the air, great at set pieces & very clever . Whats not to like? Along with Mendy the best left wing backs in the league by a country mile
Highly vulnerable to pace, not the best delivery from wide. Useful in the way they play but if he was up for grabs would you want Utd to go for him?

I think you overestimate the quality in this Chelsea team, Cahill is nothing special, Christiansen is ok, but still has a lot to prove, Bakayoko is struggling tactically despite his running power, Moses-do I have to comment?

Unread 03-01-2018, 10:53 PM
marlo

they just interviewed ballerin and hazard together

Unread 03-01-2018, 10:54 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Shit driver tbf

Unread 03-01-2018, 10:56 PM
LFOD

£#%&! sake morata wasn't even making great runs the arse defenders were £#%&!ing in no man's land. they're pretty shit at defending with all their best out there.

Unread 03-01-2018, 10:59 PM
Switching Off

Switched it off at full time. Presume sky spent 20 minutes slagging off Morata for all those missed chances and that it'll be all over the papers tomorrow.

Unread 03-01-2018, 11:00 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
£#%&! sake morata wasn't even making great runs the arse defenders were £#%&!ing in no man's land. they're pretty shit at defending with all their best out there.
Chambers & Holding Like dogs chasing frisbees.

Unread 03-01-2018, 11:04 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Chambers & Holding Like dogs chasing frisbees.
If Mustafi is your best defender you are in serious trouble.

Unread 03-01-2018, 11:05 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
they just interviewed ballerin and hazard together
Noticed this happening a few times recently. Annoys the £#%&! out of me tbh, modern football all over

Unread 03-01-2018, 11:06 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

decent game ..awful finishing by Morata and Fabregas

good result for us

Unread 03-01-2018, 11:07 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Highly vulnerable to pace, not the best delivery from wide. Useful in the way they play but if he was up for grabs would you want Utd to go for him?

I think you overestimate the quality in this Chelsea team, Cahill is nothing special, Christiansen is ok, but still has a lot to prove, Bakayoko is struggling tactically despite his running power, Moses-do I have to comment?
Absolutely. 6 premier league goals from a wing back .

Courtois, Kante, Hazard all genuine World class. Bakayoko does get caught out positionally occasionally but he is a great athlete & dangerous at the other end & with kante filling the gaps they generally get away with it. Our midfield consists of Pogba , Matic & some horrible little Spanish @#%&!

Chelsea have a lot more depth & options. kante, bakayoko, a horrible little Spanish @#%&! who is way better than ours & Drinkwater.

I would take Willian over either Martial or Rashers & Hazard is much better than anything we have . I rate Courtois higher than Dave simply because he can actually deal with crosses.

Quote:
If Mustafi is your best defender you are in serious trouble.
Koscielny on the decline. They need serious investment at the back. Good to watch going forward though

Unread 03-01-2018, 11:10 PM
marlo

Quote:
Absolutely. 6 premier league goals from a wing back .

Courtois, Kante, Hazard all genuine World class. Bakayoko does get caught out positionally occasionally but he is a great athlete & dangerous at the other end & with kante filling the gaps they generally get away with it. Our midfield consists of Pogba , Matic & some horrible little Spanish c***

Chelsea have a lot more depth & options. kante, bakayoko, a horrible little Spanish c*** who is way better than ours & Drinkwater.

I would take Willian over either Martial or Rashers & Hazard is much better than anything we have . I rate Courtois higher than Dave simply because he can actually deal with crosses.
Willian over martial..... ?
Curtois over de gea....

Ok mate

Unread 03-01-2018, 11:17 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Curtois over de gea....

Ok mate

One of the worst opinions ever expressed on here, which says something

Unread 03-01-2018, 11:20 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Curtois over de gea....

Ok mate
I did give reasons why I chose Courtois . Both brilliant shot stoppers, one is also very good at dealing with crosses & coming off his line. One isn't.

Martial too inconsistent at this stage. Willian is quality.

Unread 03-01-2018, 11:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I did give reasons why I chose Courtois . Both brilliant shot stoppers, one is also very good at dealing with crosses & coming off his line. One isn't.

Yeah, it's still %@#$&!s though mate.

Unread 03-01-2018, 11:27 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

If Willian is so consistent why does he start half Chelsea’s games on the bench?

Unread 03-01-2018, 11:29 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yeah, it's still balls though mate.

massive gigantic balls tbf

Unread 03-01-2018, 11:31 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
If Willian is so consistent why does he start half Chelsea’s games on the bench?
Conte prefers wingbacks to wingers . TBF didn't realise Willian was almsot 30 & probably past his best. 2 seasons ago he was Chelseas best player. Jose wanted him at Utd

Unread 03-01-2018, 11:34 PM
Buck

If Morata cost 60m and Lukaku 75m how much would Kane cost in this market?

Dreadful game from Morata. Abysmal misses and he was getting worse as the game got on so clearly his confidence took a big hit. Temperament is so important for a striker because the more you spew over a miss, the more likely you'll miss again because of trying to think too much.

Reckon Vardy would have done as much, if not better than Morata and Lukaku if he were at a top six club. Vardy is a c*** but he doesn't f*** about when there's a sniff at goal.

Unread 03-01-2018, 11:37 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Conte prefers wingbacks to wingers . TBF didn't realise Willian was almsot 30 & probably past his best. 2 seasons ago he was Chelseas best player. Jose wanted him at Utd
£#%&!ing hell

You’re an absolute clown pal. How can you be expected to know the actual ages of the players you’re rabbiting on about though eh
Closed Thread