United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-02-2010, 07:11 PM
safingtons

Default Re: Stoke v Arsenal

The fact that Stoke away is counted as a hard game says it all for Arsenals run in, they're gonna be 3 pts behind tonight with a so called hard fixture out of the way.

If they get Van Persie back in April then they will win the league. United and Chelsea have dithered too much. It would be the only way to crown this bizarre season.

Unread 27-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
The fact that Stoke away is counted as a hard game says it all for Arsenals run in, they're gonna be 3 pts behind tonight with a so called hard fixture out of the way.

If they get Van Persie back in April then they will win the league. United and Chelsea have dithered too much. It would be the only way to crown this bizarre season.

Unread 27-02-2010, 07:13 PM
believe

Quote:

I'd stop watching United then if I was you.

Unread 27-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
how the £#%&! did the Liars fail to beat Stoke in three games ffs
cos they didnt deserve too and someone in my household isnt happy witrh this ref

Unread 27-02-2010, 07:14 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I'd stop watching United then if I was you.

I think i'll stop watching football altogether, for the rest of today anyway.

Unread 27-02-2010, 07:14 PM
Sloppy

Quote:

Youre £#%&!ing clueless.

Unread 27-02-2010, 07:16 PM
Wez

Quote:

Ive read some %@#$&!s on here but £#%&!ing hell

Unread 27-02-2010, 07:25 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

had forgotten how much of a @#%&!stick you were

thanks for the reminder

Unread 27-02-2010, 07:25 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
had forgotten how much of a @#%&!stick you were

thanks for the reminder
who was he previously?

Unread 27-02-2010, 07:28 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump
who was he previously?
I've a feeling he was a legendary poster

Unread 27-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:

You are ridiculous.

Its almost as if you want them to win. You think that just by bringing back Van Persie they'll cruise the league? He's not due back until April, then you've got to allow him at least 3-4 games to get back into the swing of things. By the time he's fully fit the league will be over.

And Arsenal won't win the league, purely because they're so inconsistent. We tore them apart, Chelsea tore them apart. They'll more than likely lose to Man City, they'll more than likely draw or lose to Spurs.

Unread 27-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
You are ridiculous.

Its almost as if you want them to win. You think that just by bringing back Van Persie they'll cruise the league? He's not due back until April, then you've got to allow him at least 3-4 games to get back into the swing of things. By the time he's fully fit the league will be over.

And Arsenal won't win the league, purely because they're so inconsistent. We tore them apart, Chelsea tore them apart. They'll more than likely lose to Man City, they'll more than likely draw or lose to Spurs.
He's 'working' the curse FFS!

Unread 27-02-2010, 07:39 PM
The Mull

Didn't Fabrearse just grab the ref, did he not?

Unread 27-02-2010, 07:42 PM
Hopskipjump

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
ged...do u know where the ref is from? stokie swears he;s arse, and the commentator seems to be dying for an arse win....

Unread 27-02-2010, 07:43 PM
magic_cantona

Total dive by Eboue there.

Now we're seeing the "We aren't winning Arsenal".£#%&!ing shithouses.

Unread 27-02-2010, 07:44 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Arsenal throwing themselves all over the place every time they get in the box. But they don't dive, oh no Arsene says so

Unread 27-02-2010, 07:46 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump
ged...do u know where the ref is from? stokie swears he;s arse, and the commentator seems to be dying for an arse win....
sounded like he did a little sex wee when Bentnar scored

Unread 27-02-2010, 07:47 PM
magic_cantona

There's no way Stoke are holding out for another 35mins like this.

Unread 27-02-2010, 07:47 PM
Spiffy

I'm not watching the game but I've just got out of the car and 5Live are saying Fabregas squared up to the ref and there was definitely contact. I come on here and no ones said Jack. What's the script chaps?

Unread 27-02-2010, 07:48 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
I'm not watching the game but I've just got out of the car and 5Live are saying Fabregas squared up to the ref and there was definitely contact. I come on here and no ones said Jack. What's the script chaps?
this is as much as i know

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Closed Thread